BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
SpaceX Roadster Gets a Cosmic Tune-Up: Ant61 Brain Robot to the Rescue!"

In a bizarre and amusing turn of events, Elon Musk's SpaceX Roadster, which was launched into space in 2018, has been given a much-needed tune-up by a brain-powered robot known as Ant61 Brain Robot. The spacecraft, which has been drifting aimlessly in the cosmos for years, was recently discovered by Brainchips neuromorphic vision telescope, where Ant61 Brain Robot decided to take matters into its own hands.

Ánt61 Robot, a self-proclaimed "space mechanic," used its advanced brainchip technology to fix various issues with the Roadster. The robot, affectionately named "Akida Ballista," performed tasks such as recharging the batteries, rotating the tires, and even giving the car a fresh coat of paint and boosting performances several fold.

When asked about the motivation behind this unusual act of cosmic kindness, Akida Ballista replied, "Well, I was getting pretty bored out here in Earth, and I figured Elon's Roadster could use a little TLC.

Elon Musk, the billionaire founder of SpaceX and Tesla, was reportedly thrilled with the news. "I always knew my brainchip technology would come in handy for something out of this world," he said. "I'm grateful to Akida Ballista for taking the initiative to fix my Roadster. Now, if only we could get it to Mars for a test drive!"

akida ballista.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

7für7

Regular
SpaceX Roadster Gets a Cosmic Tune-Up: Ant61 Brain Robot to the Rescue!"

In a bizarre and amusing turn of events, Elon Musk's SpaceX Roadster, which was launched into space in 2018, has been given a much-needed tune-up by a brain-powered robot known as Ant61 Brain Robot. The spacecraft, which has been drifting aimlessly in the cosmos for years, was recently discovered by Brainchips neuromorphic vision telescope, where Ant61 Brain Robot decided to take matters into its own hands.

Ánt61 Robot, a self-proclaimed "space mechanic," used its advanced brainchip technology to fix various issues with the Roadster. The robot, affectionately named "Akida Ballista," performed tasks such as recharging the batteries, rotating the tires, and even giving the car a fresh coat of paint and boosting performances several fold.

When asked about the motivation behind this unusual act of cosmic kindness, Akida Ballista replied, "Well, I was getting pretty bored out here in Earth, and I figured Elon's Roadster could use a little TLC.

Elon Musk, the billionaire founder of SpaceX and Tesla, was reportedly thrilled with the news. "I always knew my brainchip technology would come in handy for something out of this world," he said. "I'm grateful to Akida Ballista for taking the initiative to fix my Roadster. Now, if only we could get it to Mars for a test drive!"

View attachment 58474
Actually Ellon just called me and said it’s fake news because he already cruise’s virtually via akida on mars, using not AppleVR, but Pico4… can you imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ndefries

Regular
Why the leadership acts the way they "don't" act is also a mystery to me. They are making so much progress that is worthy of an announcement. Especially the successful mission to orbit... Of course, we have to wait and see how Akida performs up there. But an announcement about the successful placement in space would be nice! However, the question arises again, is BrainChip responsible for that? After all, this is not our mission. However, making news in newspapers or on any platform to drum up excitement should be done.
Remember - sometimes we have different time horizons. CEO is allocated a number of shares per year based on a $ value. If the share price is high that $ value buys less. If i was CEO i would want to build up a lot of shares at lower prices and see the share price bloom in 3 years and sail off into the sunset.

Sometimes the business is not as focused on the short-term share prices (majority of the time actually)

Think we have a great management team, and this is just to highlight that we all have different personal time horizons to see BRN rocket take off.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Remember - sometimes we have different time horizons. CEO is allocated a number of shares per year based on a $ value. If the share price is high that $ value buys less. If i was CEO i would want to build up a lot of shares at lower prices and see the share price bloom in 3 years and sail off into the sunset.

Sometimes the business is not as focused on the short-term share prices (majority of the time actually)

Think we have a great management team, and this is just to highlight that we all have different personal time horizons to see BRN rocket take off.
I doubt Sean is intentionally "holding back" any kind of progress the Company is making so he can feather his own nest with additional shares. 🤣
The Companies success or otherwise directly reflects on him and he is rewarded, like us, by a higher share price.
Always good to consider all sides of a proposition though.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Newk R

Regular

Not a chance. If Sean was involved in that sort of behavior, I'd be very surprised. No way would he risk his entire future like that.

Reactions: 8 users

toasty

Regular
Not a chance. If Sean was involved in that sort of behavior, I'd be very surprised. No way would he risk his entire future like that.
Agreed, he would be in conflct with his statutory and fiscal obligations if he tried such a maneuver. Not to mention the wrath of shareholders if it proved to be true........hung, drawn and quartered I expect.........

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

ndefries

Regular
I doubt Sean is intentionally "holding back" any kind of progress the Company is making so he can feather his own nest with additional shares. 🤣
The Companies success or otherwise directly reflects on him and he is rewarded, like us, by a higher share price.
Always good to consider all sides of a proposition though.

View attachment 58477
i agree with you

Reactions: 1 users

Cgc516

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

ndefries

Regular
I agree with all these comments, but we would be silly to believe that some CEO's do not play with timing of results to suit long term incentive outcomes. Not at all implying that here and there is a lot of pressure for results so feel fine but if BRN had low share value and then ballooned in 2 years, the CEO would be a lot richer.

Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Regular

This makes absolutely no sense my friend.
Maybe a CEO of a Canadian company

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Newk R

Regular
I agree with all these comments, but we would be silly to believe that some CEO's do not play with timing of results to suit long term incentive outcomes. Not at all implying that here and there is a lot of pressure for results so feel fine but if BRN had low share value and then ballooned in 2 years, the CEO would be a lot richer.
The last CEO to do this........

1709609203690.png

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

TECH

Regular
View attachment 58463

Today, our space hardware product, ANT61 Brain, has been successfully deployed by SpaceX on board the Space Machines Company Optimus-1 spacecraft.
The Brain is the world's first space-grade neuromorphic computer.
In the past, we used GPUs and TPUs for machine learning, but the neuromorphic technology pioneered by BrainChip is up to 5 times more energy-efficient; that's why we chose it for our computer that will analyse footage from engineering cameras, detecting anomalies in spacecraft operation.
The Brain will only be turned on later in the Optimus-1 mission, so stay tuned for future updates on the operation.

We want to take this opportunity to thank people who have been instrumental in making this mission and the ANT61 Brain product possible.
In line with our tradition, your names are written on the flight model that is now in orbit!

Andrew Barton for believing in us, and pushing us to get on board this mission and demonstrate our neuromorphic and ML capability in space.

Domenic Simone who worked on the software for the Brain, allowing it to interface with this Optimus-1 systems to gather the data and work with Akida chip to transform this data into valuable insights

SolderLogic and personally Aiden Taba, who has worked on cutting-edge electronics for the Brain.

Mawson Rovers and personally Dominik Daners who worked on the enclosure for our Brain, making sure that precious electronics stays safe and cool in space.

Mary Pillay our fearless mission manager, who made sure we've delivered on time and are ready to operate our Brain as soon as it is turned on!

Jack M., who has helped us with the initial mission concept and design
Dr. Clyde Webster and Mick Heywood, who have been working with payload providers like us at Space Machines, helped us during the integration, making sure we could operate well inside Optimus-1.

Jasmine Vreugdenburg who mentored us through the Venture Catalyst Space program at University of South Australia when we were working on the Brain.

Matt Hansen from Amazon Web Services (AWS) whos mentorship and support were instrumental for us during time at MassRobotics and who helped us to establish the foundation of our robotics technology. Thank you Matt for staying with us all these years, we really appreciate it.

Max Tegmark from MIT for the advice and mentorship on our machine vision technology

Phil Allen from UNSW who helped and supported us throughout our flight qualification campaign.

Thank you also to Australian Space Agency and the whole Australian Space Industry for making it possible to build a space company here and manufacture world-class space hardware!

I personally sent Mikhail a short message 30 minutes to launch this morning, on behalf of all Brainchip shareholders, he replied with a simple
"Thank You ! " 11 minutes after lift-off....AKIDA 1000 going to do us extremely proud, with AKD II waiting it's turn to ramp up the intelligence a notch or three !!

This is just the start, I believe that Space programs will prove to be very valuable long term for our company, we shall see.

Brain Mind GIF by University of California

AKIDA 1000 LOVES BEING IN ORBIT...THANKS SHAREHOLDERS FOR BELIEVING IN ME ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤎

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey Brain Fam,

I personally can't wait for NVIDIA GTC 2024. Should be interesting to hear what the general vibe is. The GTC Keynote with Jensen Huang will be held on Monday 18 March 2023.

Check out all of these unimpressive and nothing-burger speakers (sarcasm alert!😝)!!!! https://www.nvidia.com/gtc/speakers/?regcode=no-ncid&ncid=no-ncid&regcode=no-ncid&ncid=no-ncid

What's also extra exciting is that Edge Impulse will be doing demo's at booth #434 and they have a live session on Wednesday 20 March 2023 from 3.30 - 3.55 pm!!!

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.53.06 pm.png

The above Linkedin video mentions NVIDIA TAO which Edge Impulse offers on its platform which allows its 100,000 + engineers to run TAO on AKIDA via MetaTF.

Makes me wonder if Edge Impulse will use the below slide in any of their demos.🤞

Good times! 🥳

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 10.04.42 am.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
Hey Brain Fam,

I personally can't wait for NVIDIA GTC 2024. The GTC Keynote with Jensen Huang will be held on Monday 18 March 2023.

Check out all of these unimpressive and nothing-burger speakers (sarcasm alert!😝)!!!! https://www.nvidia.com/gtc/speakers/?regcode=no-ncid&ncid=no-ncid&regcode=no-ncid&ncid=no-ncid

What's also extra exciting is that Edge Impulse will be doing demo's at booth #434 and they have a live session on Wednesday 20 March 2023 from 3.30 - 3.55 pm!!!

View attachment 58487

The above Linkedin video mentions NVIDIA TAO which Edge Impulse offers on its platform which allows its 100,000 + engineers to run TAO on AKIDA via MetaTF.

Makes me wonder if Edge Impulse will use the below slide in any of their demos.🤞

Good times! 🥳

View attachment 58488
Shouldn't you be running during the day and only posting after market close? 🤔...

Wasn't that generally agreed on already?..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

7für7

Regular
View attachment 58486
No brainchip mentioned 🤡

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
Shouldn't you be running during the day and only posting after market close? 🤔...

Wasn't that generally agreed on already?..
Almost -6% …. Just saying ‍🤷🏻‍♂️🫥
If she starts now… a 30min walk would bring us into grey… the worst -2% … GO GIRL

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Top Bottom