BRN Discussion Ongoing

I was disappointed to see Hehir’s emphasis on Akida 2.0, when much of the current revenue activity is on the Edge Box and other Akida 1.0 applications.

It troubles me that, after three years, we still do not have a single, demonstrable application of Akida. NDA’s are irrelevant. Brainchip itself could have made a doorbell, a mousetrap, or even a toy, which would demonstrate Aikido on/Akida off difference, cloud-free and battery powered.

Stand-alone edge devices must surely prevail. The absurd rush into data centres, storing and churning profligate information, using far too much energy in power and cooling, is a rush down a vast rabbit hole. So Brainchip is well placed, if it can just become better known, and openly included, in new, energy-efficient uses.
1708992594785.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Stockbob

Regular
Can't count the number of times we have heard about the thing we put in our ears with Akida in it, whoever you are you, need to do a better job cause we cant hear you :D and 1000 eyes is damn good at sleuthing

• Haha
  • Fire

LexLuther77

Regular
Ouch. dissapoiting but not really suprising based ont he FY report. Lets see what affect the preso will have on SP this afternoon....

mrgds

Regular
Going out on a limb here, but with much analysis im going to make the call early,

RED BABY ....................... Yep

Screenshot (51).png
Screenshot (51).png

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

mrgds

Regular
Screenshot (84).png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

skutza

Regular
It's so hard listening to the Q&A sessions as they (IMO) are very damaging to the company. Some people are just asking questions that clearly cannot be answered and in the end just frustrate people. Sean is never going to come out and say well yes we where approached by X to come in as a potential buy out or Intel came to us as they wanted to be a cornerstone investor!

The only thing i learnt from the Q&A was maybe some were shorters that wanted to ask questions that would put a bad light over the company, i hope they weren't holders. If they were then they shouldn't be in this company, because if you're here to get rich quick, well look at the last few years, you think it's going to happen overnight?

Having said that, one decent IP sign up could easily help depending on the who. While I like the communication by the company, i think it has hurt us more than helped, but hey, thems the breaks. Tick tock, everyday we don't get that IP is a day closer to getting it :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Calsco

Regular
I hope we can bounce this afternoon and close in the .40s somewhere

Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Top 20
Honestly did someone expect huge changes? I mean, people are 24/7 researching news and speculating about everything… we would know something faster than the CEOs from brainchip. It was obvious that nothing significant will change. I told this already when the uptrend started… I’m still fine with the team. Because they keep us in every case informed… it doesn’t matter if we like the informations they provide! So, all the people who was speculating for significant news, sell their shares because they don’t follow the companies progress from behind… they just want to ride the wave! While we are on the boat ⛴️ and observe them…

I have to add: if someone from us is disappointed, it’s our fault because of all those speculations “akida inside” thinking they Weill announce it in the annual meeting…. We should focus on facts like FF always say.. and Don’t declare speculations as facts!

Just my opinion DYOR

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

manny100

Regular
Gap to close from yesterday at 45.5. Will be closed in due course.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

skutza

Regular
Honestly did someone expect huge changes? I mean, people are 24/7 researching news and speculating about everything… we would know something faster than the CEOs from brainchip. It was obvious that nothing significant will change. I told this already when the uptrend started… I’m still fine with the team. Because they keep us in every case informed… it doesn’t matter if we like the informations they provide! So, all the people who was speculating for significant news, sell their shares because they don’t follow the companies progress from behind… they just want to ride the wave! While we are on the boat ⛴️ and observe them…
Whether you like it or not, volume buying ad selling of a company stock is important for its SP. Traders make the market most of the time. If everyone just held onto their shares the traders wouldn't buy and sell and the SP would change 1-2% a week. Just because traders don't fit everyone's cup of tea, they are the bloodstream of the market. We just have to put on our big boy pants and watch them play their games. Because if you try to play with them, inexperience will make you cry and wonder what the heck happened to all your $$$$

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Hi All

I was disappointed that my questions as to whether Brainchip was aware of Ericsson’s 2023 published paper:

‘Towards 6G Zero-Energy Internet of Things: Standards, Trends, and Recent Results’ , and

if they had confirmed or verified the results covering the use of energy harvesting from typical indoor lighting to run AKIDA,

went unanswered.

Sadly we will never know if Ericsson researchers are correct unless of course you believe Ericsson are telling the truth about experimenting with AKIDA technology and have correctly recorded the results.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

“Towards 6G Zero-Energy Internet of Things: Standards, Trends, and Recent Results

Talha Khan, Sandeep Narayanan Kadan Veedu, András Rácz, Mehrnaz Afshang, Andreas Höglund, Johan Bergman -
Ericsson”

“The average values for energy consumption and harvesting are as follows: (1) the AI inference on the Akida chip consumes ~8 mJ/image inference with 480k neural network parameters and 4-bit quantization of the weights, (2) one radio transmission of a 20 bytes frame consumes ~5 mJ and requires ~4 ms transmission time, and (3) the solar harvester produces ~1.5 mW or equivalently 4.5 mJ/3 s power under typical indoor lighting.”

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 41 users

7für7

Top 20
Whether you like it or not, volume buying ad selling of a company stock is important for its SP. Traders make the market most of the time. If everyone just held onto their shares the traders wouldn't buy and sell and the SP would change 1-2% a week. Just because traders don't fit everyone's cup of tea, they are the bloodstream of the market. We just have to put on our big boy pants and watch them play their games. Because if you try to play with them, inexperience will make you cry and wonder what the heck happened to all your $$$$
What has it to do with my post? Nothing! 🤷🏻‍♂️ so why you quoting me? Makes no sense right?
It’s like quoting your post and writing about, if you like it or not, spaghetti are originally cooked Aldente and not like melting in the mouth… 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Damo4

Regular
What has it to do with my post? Nothing! 🤷🏻‍♂️ so why you quoting me? Makes no sense right?
It’s like quoting your post and writing about, if you like it or not, spaghetti are originally cooked Aldente and not like melting in the mouth… 🤷🏻‍♂️

7, what are your thoughts on fossils, specifically from the Cretaceous period?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Top 20
7, what are your thoughts on fossils, specifically from the Cretaceous period?
Oh that’s a good point! Because in Texas they have a lot of sun!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

skutza

Regular
My point is in your last few posts you seem to be panicking about the SP going down. Asking who expected changes. My point is, the traders were using this as a tool to manipulate things to make $$$$$. they make the SP go up and down no news and people speculating. The SP went up $250%, some very large amounts of money have been made.

Reactions: 2 users

7für7

Top 20
My point is in your last few posts you seem to be panicking about the SP going down. Asking who expected changes. My point is, the traders were using this as a tool to manipulate things to make $$$$$. they make the SP go up and down no news and people speculating. The SP went up $250%, some very large amounts of money have been made.
If you would follow not only my last posts, you would understand how I ment it. Or do you take it serious when I write “I want to see in the next two hours 4 dollars”? I don’t worry about the share price at all.. later 30 dollars with the somalis

Take it easy and don’t worry.. we are on the same boat! As long you are not shorting

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Hi All
As a long term holder with more than a passing interest in the fundamentals of Brainchip I only ever ask myself the question do I believe the current share price represents fair value.

At 15 cents and every one cent increment through to 56 cents my answer was not yet.

I take some comfort from the fact that the CEO Sean Hehir in his presentation appears to share my opinion.

I also take comfort from the fact that he also saw the same significance I did in Brainchip’s name being displayed on stage throughout the Intel presentation by Pat Gelsinger.

I was also intrigued that Dr. Tony Lewis as Peter van der Made has over the years appeared to be hypothesising that 200 nodes of AKIDA science fiction could find their way into the data centre to compete head on with Nvidia, AMD and Intel.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 100 users
Hi All
As a long term holder with more than a passing interest in the fundamentals of Brainchip I only ever ask myself the question do I believe the current share price represents fair value.

At 15 cents and every one cent increment through to 56 cents my answer was not yet.

I take some comfort from the fact that the CEO Sean Hehir in his presentation appears to share my opinion.

I also take comfort from the fact that he also saw the same significance I did in Brainchip’s name being displayed on stage throughout the Intel presentation by Pat Gelsinger.

I was also intrigued that Dr. Tony Lewis as Peter van der Made has over the years appeared to be hypothesising that 200 nodes of AKIDA science fiction could find their way into the data centre to compete head on with Nvidia, AMD and Intel.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
AKIDA science fiction could find their way into the data centre to compete head on with Nvidia, AMD and Intel.

Not sure quite right FF. Try this.

AKIDA science fiction could find their way into the data centre to complete compete head on with Nvidia, AMD and Intel.

Either/Or is good for me. :ROFLMAO:

SC

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Couldn't help myself
Your new Equity order was received at 12:24 PM (Sydney Time) on Tuesday, 27 February 2024 for Account .

Your order details are:

Order # :
Order Type : BUY
Code : BRN
Description : BRAINCHIP LTD FPO (ORDINARY FULLY PAID)
Quantity : 24000
Price Type : At Limit ($0.380)
Expiry Date : Good for day

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Hi All

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Just on data centres, I posted this not long ago which ties in with your comments on Tony and Peter.

Feb 24 paper on neuromorphic in data centres. Some interesting reading points imo.

Couple of names I've seen on papers before.

Akida covered well with some snips below and full paper here.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...UQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw14-NckR-VXTHvZ0vHRXjHi

Screenshot_2024-02-06-21-01-48-06_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-06-21-02-42-48_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-06-21-03-16-26_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-06-21-03-40-02_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
Top Bottom