BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Don't get sucked in to the short term games.
Of course there will be a push down.
Great opportunity to pick up some unripe fruit.
But the tree and the orchard are growing stronger every day.
GLTAH.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
I've lost the link to log in, can someone please post it?

got it

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

BrainShit

Regular
I wonder if that guy that's been writing about us from T-systems is involved? Is T-Mobile a part of T-Systems?

T-Mobile (part / affiliate) and T-Systems (100% subsidiary) of Deutsche Telekom AG.

T-Mobile:
Is the brand name of several mobile subsidiaries of the German telecommunications company Deutsche Telekom AG in the Czech Republic, Poland and the United States

T-Systems:
Offers a comprehensive portfolio of coordinated IT and network solutions for digital transformation. In addition to private and public cloud services, this includes digital solutions for Industry 4.0, artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR) and blockchain.

Deutsche Telekom AG:
Is the main company of Europe's largest telecommunications company, headquartered in Bonn. Deutsche Telekom is ranked 66th in the Forbes list of the world's largest listed companies and mainly operates fixed (land line, DSL, VDSL ... ) and mobile networks.

The guy who mentioned Brainchip on LinkedIn: https://ch.linkedin.com/in/elias-asbrede works at T-Systems in the cloud business as far as I can assume. The cloud is not really the field which is pursued by Brainchip.... but Aikda could be implemented by PCIe card.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Well gap at 44c well and truly closed, now how quick can we run back to 46c

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

skutza

Regular
Unfortunately, Sean is only going to be able to tell us what the market is, what our possibilities are. He is limited to what he will be able to tell us. The market is a beast and it will show its teeth short term. Its clear it will happen, but many want their cake now, no patience, so looks like we'll end up with another buying opportunity :)

I'm quietly pleased, full faith we will get there in the end.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

7für7

Top 20
😫 what’s up Australia

Last edited:
  • Haha
😫 what’s up Austria
There are no Kangaroos in Austria mate!

In all seriousness though, there is a confidence in this presentation that I have not seen before. Disconnect from todays share price if you can. We are on our way!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Well gap at 44c well and truly closed, now how quick can we run back to 46c
Poor suckers who sold around 40c . Like me , they should have turned their phones off and gone for a coffee ☕️.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Is anyone recording the presentation?

JayDog

Emerged
Did Sean just avoid the question about NVIDIA being a competitor at the edge or did I miss his response?

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love

Dijon101

Regular

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Top 20
There are no Kangaroos in Austria mate!

In all seriousness though, there is a confidence in this presentation that I have not seen before. Disconnect from todays share price if you can. We are on our way!
I know, i just wanted to add some dramatic into this movement… thank you for worrying

Damo4

Regular
Haha what a disspponting question by Sandra.
If you don't like a company involved in NDAs with industry leaders, move on. Surely now you are nearly break even, just find a blue chip lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Tezza

Regular
Nothing new. Shorters loving it

Balliwood

I was disappointed to see Hehir’s emphasis on Akida 2.0, when much of the current revenue activity is on the Edge Box and other Akida 1.0 applications.

It troubles me that, after three years, we still do not have a single, demonstrable application of Akida. NDA’s are irrelevant. Brainchip itself could have made a doorbell, a mousetrap, or even a toy, which would demonstrate Aikido on/Akida off difference, cloud-free and battery powered.

Stand-alone edge devices must surely prevail. The absurd rush into data centres, storing and churning profligate information, using far too much energy in power and cooling, is a rush down a vast rabbit hole. So Brainchip is well placed, if it can just become better known, and openly included, in new, energy-efficient uses.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Nothing new. Shorters loving it
just waiting for www. those-who-shall-not-be-named . com to right a lovely article about Brainchip today while having zero idea what they are actual talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
Love it when Sean says i can't confirm or deny if any offers have been presented to the board.

Ok well then I can't confirm or deny if I bought more shares today

😀🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom