BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
It looks one of the traders spilt his hasenpfeffer on the "SELL" key at lunch.

Now it's doing the dead cat bounce.
Isn't that the other way round and rather a dead bats bounce?
6M have been traded here so far.

Screenshot_2024-02-26-21-30-58-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Cand2it

I am trying to understand this slide from the investor presentation. Does this mean that the revenue potential for brainchip at 100% market share is $10B annually?

Attachments

• IMG_8261.png
    IMG_8261.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 128
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Deutsche Telekom build joint venture with Softbank

Through the Joint Venture Company, the five companies plan to develop Large Language Models (LLMs) specifically tailored to the needs of telecommunications companies (telcos). The LLMs will be designed to help telcos improve their customer interactions via digital assistants and chatbots.

The goal is to develop multilingual LLMs optimized for languages including Korean, English, German, Arabic and Japanese, with plans for additional languages to be agreed among the founding members.

The joint venture plans to focus on deploying innovative AI applications tailored to the needs of the Global AI Telco Alliance members in their respective markets, enabling them to reach a global customer base of approximately 1.3 billion across 50 countries. Deutsche Telekom boasts about 250 million subscribers across 12 countries, including Germany and the U.S. The e& Group has 169 million subscribers in 16 countries across the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, while the Singtel Group has 770 million subscribers in 21 countries, including Australia, India, and Indonesia.

Deutsche Telekom create 5G and 6G networks!
This will fit with ARMs aim... s. screenshot
Who "owns" ARM? .... Softbank right?

View attachment 57938

Link: https://www.finanznachrichten.de/na...nce-plan-to-establish-a-joint-venture-008.htm
1000013631.jpg
1000013633.jpg
1000013636.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

charles2

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
How about asking Sean if the mentioned company that took a step back from Brainchip last year for what ever reason has reengaged as Sean said they would ?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
How cool is that! Even the academics are starting to understand why we’ve all been so excited! 😝
Today we talked about this Izanagi Project in our whatsapp group, perhaps you can translate my pictures.

I wish you all a good Roadshow, I am too tired, to stay up till midnight.😘🥰
1708982367948.png

1708982395465.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Tezza

Regular
Do we know if the investor seminar will be recorded for people who cannot attend?

Reactions: 2 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
The Australian movement is important… what happens in Germany, stays in Germany. 🥸
Be careful what you say little boy

Attitude Whatever GIF by chelsiekenyon

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

rocdoc60

Do we know if the investor seminar will be recorded for people who cannot attend?
Reply from Tony Dawe:

Yes the entire presentation and Q& A will be made available on our website soon after the event.

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

Cand2it

Yes it will be see reply from Tony
IMG_8233.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

LexLuther77

Regular
Gee how the scales have tipped… the buy side has thinned right out. I was hoping this rise in SP was justified. Im still hoping the presentation will do just that… 🤞🏼

Reactions: 6 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
A touch at 44c and a close to even finish today and Larry will be feelin' pretty good

cc4d2f7c608ce902fbd416aaa3ed0029.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Shadow59

Regular
A touch at 44c and a close to even finish today and Larry will be feelin' pretty good

View attachment 57955
Unfortunately looking at the buy/sell at the moment, stop losses will also be triggered. It will be a good buy later though for those that have spare cash. My opinion only. DYOR.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BrainShit

Regular

That's what I'm talking about... this Alliance and the marked is really huge. T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom) as a networkprovider covers the whole US with G5/G6 ... Deutsche Telekom is the largest networkprovider in Europe and #9 brand in the world.

Link: https://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/network

Deutsche Telekom is the only European company to make it into this year's top 10 of the world's most valuable brands according to consultancy firm Brand Finance. With a value of 73 billion dollars, it takes 9th place, with Apple (516 billion) knocking Amazon (309 billion, 4th place) off the throne. Microsoft (340 billion) and Google (333 billion) take 2nd and 3rd place.

5G6G.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

7für7

Top 20
Be careful what you say little boy

Attitude Whatever GIF by chelsiekenyon
😂 we have a saying or quote in my home country “small in the eye, big in the bed” so I take it as a compliment 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

View attachment 57955
So yesterday we started of with similar numbers positive 400k trades
And we were 1 cent in the green to start
Today’s start is 4 cents red

Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
That's what I'm talking about... this Alliance and the marked is really huge. T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom) as a networkprovider covers the whole US with G5/G6 ... Deutsche Telekom is the largest networkprovider in Europe and #9 brand in the world.

Link: https://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/network

Deutsche Telekom is the only European company to make it into this year's top 10 of the world's most valuable brands according to consultancy firm Brand Finance. With a value of 73 billion dollars, it takes 9th place, with Apple (516 billion) knocking Amazon (309 billion, 4th place) off the throne. Microsoft (340 billion) and Google (333 billion) take 2nd and 3rd place.

View attachment 57953
I wonder if that guy that's been writing about us from T-systems is involved? Is T-Mobile a part of T-Systems?

Reactions: 3 users
So yesterday we started of with similar numbers positive 400k trades
And we were 1 cent in the green to start
Today’s start is 4 cents red
I know that the ASX is an excellent organisation very honest and trustworthy and independent, it’s free from corruption but seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom