BRN Discussion Ongoing

😫 what’s up Australia
There's a bigger range of soft serves, than I could have ever imagined..

images.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Sura7667

Is this article any importance to us? Possibly in future.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I was disappointed to see Hehir’s emphasis on Akida 2.0, when much of the current revenue activity is on the Edge Box and other Akida 1.0 applications.

It troubles me that, after three years, we still do not have a single, demonstrable application of Akida. NDA’s are irrelevant. Brainchip itself could have made a doorbell, a mousetrap, or even a toy, which would demonstrate Aikido on/Akida off difference, cloud-free and battery powered.

Stand-alone edge devices must surely prevail. The absurd rush into data centres, storing and churning profligate information, using far too much energy in power and cooling, is a rush down a vast rabbit hole. So Brainchip is well placed, if it can just become better known, and openly included, in new, energy-efficient uses.
Front and centre at the Intel Foundary Services presentation recently not good enough?
when-you-look-up-in-class-after-getting-distracted-online-and-you-have-no-idea-what-is-going-o...gif

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Sura7667

Sura7667

• Fire
Hi All
As a long term holder with more than a passing interest in the fundamentals of Brainchip I only ever ask myself the question do I believe the current share price represents fair value.

At 15 cents and every one cent increment through to 56 cents my answer was not yet.

I take some comfort from the fact that the CEO Sean Hehir in his presentation appears to share my opinion.

I also take comfort from the fact that he also saw the same significance I did in Brainchip’s name being displayed on stage throughout the Intel presentation by Pat Gelsinger.

I was also intrigued that Dr. Tony Lewis as Peter van der Made has over the years appeared to be hypothesising that 200 nodes of AKIDA science fiction could find their way into the data centre to compete head on with Nvidia, AMD and Intel.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
This report covers the end to a period where the BRN team was unpolished . A new beginning and professionalism has taken over , especially with the new guy from intel . Every move and squeak out of the company has been most positive .Everything has been hung out to dry today . Nothing more internally to look over our shoulders to worry about . The company is now professionally and firmly in control of its future . I look forward to tomorrow . We are two months into this current quarter . Salivating for the next report . Caffeine effected post .Good luck to us who remained strong today

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
Chill people - nothing has changed - this is what you all need to day

1709001423616.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

7für7

Regular
There's a bigger range of soft serves, than I could have ever imagined..

View attachment 57960
But Christmas is over?!

Edit: in japan there is even a bigger range of soft serve, of range of soft serves than your imagination can imagine… only in japan

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Beebo

Regular
Anyone know when the recording of the virtual investor roadshow will be available?

Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
Anyone know when the recording of the virtual investor roadshow will be available?
Maybe after closing… but everything you have to know is, no lambo this week

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
1709005964772.gif

1709006218655.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Beebo

Regular
Maybe after closing… but everything you have to know is, no lambo this week
Thanks. I did listen live and I did hear something interesting, but want to confirm again. Anyone else heard Sean utter the phrase “looking for revenue trend in 2024?”

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

JayDog

Emerged
Thanks. I did listen live and I did hear something interesting, but want to confirm again. Anyone else heard Sean utter the phrase “looking for revenue trend in 2024?”
He said something that indicated revenue this year. Was waiting for the recording to see how he worded it.

Gemmax

Regular
Along the lines of confident of revenue increasing. Not 100 % sure.

Reactions: 4 users
Haven't had time to go right into this. It is a known program for intellisense but haven't seen these charts before. When you open up click on and download the charts.

https://techport.nasa.gov/view/125676

SC

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Often, later same day, usually, next day, sometimes, "a cuppla dayzzzzz.."

• Haha
  • Fire

Xhosa12345

Regular

"now wheres that effing revenue trend at........."

2fFL.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom