BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thay look good together......😃
Oh yes.... :love::cool:;)

1708555271168.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Happy Birthday

Its a valid point that supply and demand equations will eventually change for brainchip.

The right announcement will not only drive the value up but it will also reduce shares available as more will want shares. Australia is really a tiny market where BRN is heading to.

The fall to 15 cents was really shocking but I think shook out many holders that could not stomach it much longer.

I know some hope now to buy back on the pull back into the 20s but will it happen I do not know. My view is we are reaching a point of trend change the rate if change is the unknown in my view when I see this stock undervalued based on the IP alone. We are pre revenue so the revenue is not the issue would I like to see revenue absolutely. Just my thoughts.

Lots is happening we just are not in the know. This presentation next week Sean is putting on shouldni think give a little more direction they may have better awnsers now and understand the market. I don't thinknthat this presentationnis just geared to to AGM but more on the overall look.
Hi K
The shares available in the event of a run is interesting to consider.

In recent months someone posted that the top 1,000 share holders control about 70% of the shares on issue. I suspect that those 1,000 holders will be less likely to be holding short term and most likely to have a solid medium to long term strategy.

Then the next 30 percent some portion of this group will also have a settled plan for their investment. I speak via private message on here with younger holders who tell me they understand the technology and have invested in Brainchip for the long haul hoping it will be the next Apple or Nvidia and they to have very long time lines in contemplation.

Anyway the point is it seems to me that while Brainchip has about 1.8 billion shares on issue only a relatively small proportion of those shares are actually available or will be made available.

We have seen over the last fortnight that it was pretty easy for a few hundred million shares to change hands quite quickly.

If someone or something has been accumulating with a longer term vision it might be surprising how few shares are actually available now to be acquired.

Your suggestion that supply will dry up could possibly be very close to coming true.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

NKBS

Emerged
Of that few hundred million traded of the last fortnight, how many is the same share being bought and sold by the same person

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
BOOM ...$0.365

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
$0.37

1708556786545.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

7für7

Top 20
Just relax fellas! Let’s see if gets from BOOM to BAAM don’t forget as I always say…..COCKROACHES!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

McHale

Regular
Looks like Huawei on the bandwagon too.

Just need one of these tech behemoths out there to publicly say...you know what...BRN, you can save us sheetload of R&D time and $ so here's a signature :)

HUAWEI RESEARCH CENTER ZÜRICH

Research Engineer in Neuromorphic and Neuro-inspired Computing Algorithms​

If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s European Research Institute together with a multicultural team of leading researchers, this is the right opportunity for you!​

Apply for this job

Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
Our Huawei Zurich Research Center is embedded in the European network and plays a pivotal role in driving innovation. The research work of our Labs is carried out not only by Huawei's internal research staff but also by our academic research partners in universities across Europe. .
The Neuromorphic Computing Research Lab is in charge of incubating and developing cutting-edge Computing and AI technologies. Neuromorphic and Brain-Inspired Computing will play a key role in the next generation AI.
More specifically, the Lab conducts research and development on cutting edge Neuro-inspired Computing Algorithms/Materials, including but not limited to brain-mimetic algorithms design, neuromorphic computing elements, spiking neural networks, their training and optimal topology, distributed intelligent agents, knowledge representation and learning algorithms, algorithm optimization and acceleration, multi-modal learning.
For our Neuromorphic and Neuro-inspired Computing Research Lab in Zurich, we are looking for a high caliber:
Research Engineer in Neuromorphic and Neuro-inspired Computing Algorithms

Responsibilities

• Research on Neuro-inspired computing and learning frameworks, key technologies and industry best practices;
  • Research and develop architectures and learning algorithms for next generation AI tools and applications;
  • Keep up to date with the latest research literature, attend conferences, and learn continuously to stay on the forefront of research
  • Work closely with a multidisciplinary team inside Huawei for integrated solutions;
  • Develop patents and publish academic articles in top venues (NeurIPS, ICLR, ICML, …);
Hi @Fullmoonfever, I thought that BRN had said that China was out, of course China wants in; and your post clearly does not allude to Akida specifically, but as we know - whoever wins the tech war takes all.

China has been diligently infiltrating all Western academic tech institutions for many a day.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Newk R

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Im feeling quite excitable today .... for good reason.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
BOOM ...$0.365
I might have got my knickers in a twist but I did say we’d be green today and what a lovely day it is as well. The view from the apartment Brainchip is going to buy me.

IMG_0092.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Hi @Fullmoonfever, I thought that BRN had said that China was out, of course China wants in; and your post clearly does not allude to Akida specifically, but as we know - whoever wins the tech war takes all.

China has been diligently infiltrating all Western academic tech institutions for many a day.
Hi McHale
A long time ago now someone found that two AKD1000 chips had been hooked up to a Huawei GPU at a Research facility in Europe as part of some public private research initiative.

Huawei was an official sponsor but on my enquiry of Brainchip they denied any involvement.

I am sure that the person who shared this information will remember and might even generously put it up again.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

MDhere

Regular
I agree FF and quite a few shares are tucked away in superannuations

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Xray1

Regular
Edge box’s.
My following post will demonstrate my lack of memory and retrieval skills from this site but here goes anyway.

My understanding was that when Akida 1000 was made we paid TSMC for the disc to be made and then various samples were used to validate the run and then various demo kits were provided to uni’s etc. This was part of the requirement to prove the idea worked in silicon which it surpassed most expectations. There was obviously a quantity of chips left over ( unknown number of discs made) so the exact number of chips remaining after that first run remains a mystery. We also sold a very limited number of devices on our web page with even some TSE members posting their purchase photos on the system.

So my belief is that the initial lull in take up in our IP model only approach resulted in a desire to show the product in a more user friendly environment and the edge box opportunity presented and allowed the company to maximise the remaining 1000 model chips to be used.

Now I have not seen anything in the financial records or company releases that we have gone back to TSMC and had another run of the 1000 model chips made.

Thus my expectations of edge box sales are not huge.

What is huge is the addition of a tool, cheap one too, that will provide those interested but maybe on the fence or cautions over funds customers to try the tech and play before they commit.

OK those with better research skills and memory shoot me down in flames. (Be kind ❤️)
I recall from my memory way back to the Co's first chip production issue with TSMC ... was that the BRN used the words
" several thousands " when referring to the actual number of Akida sample engineering chip's production run ............. I took this to mean 7,000 " WAFFERS " as it is my understanding at the time that Chip manufacturer's used the number of waffers produced approach rather than the actaul number of chips per run... thus using my methodology I would allow some ~250 chips per waffer X 7,000 waffers = 1,750,000 individual chips produced .......... I think at around the same time that there may have been an expectation that we may have been used in the "Nanose" covid detection device and to supply EAP customers .......... So I do believe that we still have lots of Chips left over to meet current Edge Box demands and potentially other projects/reseach and educational needs.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Hi McHale
A long time ago now someone found that two AKD1000 chips had been hooked up to a Huawei GPU at a Research facility in Europe as part of some public private research initiative.

Huawei was an official sponsor but on my enquiry of Brainchip they denied any involvement.

I am sure that the person who shared this information will remember and might even generously put it up again.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
It was these guys I found originally and got quite excited by it but as you say nothing to see here apparently from BRN :unsure:

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Woo Hoo....$0.375

1708558217711.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
It was these guys I found originally and got quite excited by it but as you say nothing to see here apparently from BRN :unsure:

Thanks FMF. Sorry that I could not remember that you were the one who originally found this interest in AKIDA by Huawei.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Newk R

Regular
10, 746k asks at 746am. I'm buying 746 shares. It has to be a sign!!!🤣😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom