BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
Now when you look at the names is there a partner that is got neuromorphic technology to compete with us in the ecosystem? This really solidifies our position with Intel.
Couldn't agree more @Kachoo i thought the same.

The other thing i thought is that any tech investor worth their salt around the world would've been paying attention to that presentation,.............

Then the name BRAINCHIP appears on screen.........

Then the question comes,........"who the hell is brainchip?".......

How many Americans/ investors around the world went through this process last night i wonder......

😁

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Yes Frank, in my Super account, first brought in $1.78 😖(Have averaged down to 59cents)😓
My CommSec account I just keep buying and buying all the way down 15.2 cent and once it got
to 16.5cents, I borrowed more money off my overdraft (again🤕) and brought 30,000 shares and
again when it went back up to 20.5 (borrowed AGAIN) and brought another 50,000 shares, which brings
my average for both accounts combined to 41cents. I am happy with that now,
and as you say let the games begin.🤞🤞
. Sounds familiar.😁

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Stockduck & Chippers ,

I just came upon this mob who also dabble in secure encryption / transmission of data.

Can't recall if thay have been mentioned by another chipper , seems like a new business .

* Very much looking foward to NVIDIA 's results , should be out shortly, think the entire world market is also waiting.

Regards,
Esq

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Quatrojos

Regular

Hi All

Just something to weigh against those who criticise the information flow from Brainchip and mock the adherence to NDAs.

It appears Intel also tell their shareholders the same true story.

This being the case why do a certain group who claim a level of knowledge and sophistication about the markets keep screaming the opposite.

I will leave it to you to decide what motivates them:

“Paul Alcorn: Can you address the persistent rumours that IFS is doing packaging work with Nvidia, or for Nvidia?

Stu Pann: I can't. I am aware of the rumour. In this business, especially now, our customers are asking for confidentiality; they don't want to disclose. They will decide when and where they want to disclose and what they'll disclose. I’m not speaking with Nvidia in mind, but just generically – all the customers feel that way. When they're ready to talk, they will talk, and they will let us know when they're going to talk. I would love to be more visible, but I also have to respect what they want to say.”

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Just something to weigh against those who criticise the information flow...

Objection, your honour.

Fact Finder has stated that he, himself, has directly criticised the information flow from BRN to the ASX, on many occasions. Apparently, to no avail.

Partnerships and products mean progress. Progress should be paraded...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
I can't find the slide from Edge Impulse right now. ARM above and Brainchip among. That's exactly how it was here. Like an Ai bracket from the base ARM to beyond the cutting edge and Brainchip. This bracket can also be seen here. An arm around together - above and below ARM and Brainchip.
View attachment 57458
this is the one. Same same but different 😁

1708550898817.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
I can't find the slide from Edge Impulse right now. ARM above and Brainchip among. That's exactly how it was here. Like an Ai bracket from the base ARM to beyond the cutting edge and Brainchip. This bracket can also be seen here. An arm around together - above and below ARM and Brainchip.
View attachment 57458
Great that Brainchip rates a mention and is not among the pluses who do not.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

cosors

👀
Great that Brainchip rates a mention and is not among the pluses who do not.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
And it's great that Brainchip is not on C6! Perfect as it is.
I think symbols are important.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

BUCKLE UP ...... :whistle:

TECH

Nvidia posts record revenue up 265% on booming AI business​

PUBLISHED WED, FEB 21 202412:00 PM ESTUPDATED 2 MIN AGO
thumbnail

Kif Leswing@KIFLESWING
SHAREShare Article via FacebookShare Article via TwitterShare Article via LinkedInShare Article via Email
KEY POINTS
  • Nvidia reported earnings after the bell that beat Wall Street expectations for earnings and sales, and said that revenue during the current quarter would be better than expected.
  • Nvidia has been the primary beneficiary of the recent technology industry obsession with large artificial intelligence models, which are developed on the company’s pricey graphics processors for servers.
In this article
Follow your favorite stocksCREATE FREE ACCOUNT
NVIDIA’s CEO Jensen Huang attends a media roundtable meeting in Singapore December 6, 2023. REUTERS/Edgar Su

Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang attends a media roundtable meeting in Singapore on Dec. 6, 2023.
Edgar Su | Reuters
Nvidia reported earnings after the bell that beat Wall Street expectations for earnings and sales, and said that revenue during the current quarter would be better than expected.
Nvidia shares rose less than 7% in extended trading.

Here’s what the company reported compared with what Wall Street was expecting, based on a survey of analysts by LSEG, formerly known as Refinitiv:
  • Earnings: $5.15 adjusted per share. That may not compare with the $4.64 adjusted per share expected.
  • Revenue: $22.10 billion. That may not compare with the $20.62 billion expected.
Nvidia said it expected $24.0 billion in sales in the current quarter. Analysts polled by LSEG were looking for $5.00 per share on $22.17 billion in sales.
Nvidia reported $12.29 billion in net income during the quarter, or $4.93 per share, up 769% versus last year’s $1.41 billion or 57 cents per share.
Nvidia has been the primary beneficiary of the recent technology industry obsession with large artificial intelligence models, which are developed on the company’s pricey graphics processors for servers.
Nvidia’s total revenue rose 265% from a year ago, based on strong sales for AI chips for servers, particularly the company’s “Hopper” chips like the H100, it said.

Those sales are reported in the company’s Data Center business, which now comprises the majority of Nvidia’s revenue. Data center sales were up 409% to $18.40 billion.
The company’s gaming business, which includes graphics cards for laptops and PCs, was merely up 56% year-over-year to $2.87 billion. Graphics cards for gaming used to be Nvidia’s primary business before its AI chips started taking off, and some of Nvidia’s graphics cards can be used for AI.

logo TV

Just for giggles ..... NVIDIA share price from Listing to Today.

Jan 1999, $0.82USD............22 Feb 2024, $674.72USD.

That's ONLY 82,182.93% return

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 1708554998485.png
    1708554998485.png
    481 bytes · Views: 26
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 54 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Chippers ,

BUCKLE UP ...... :whistle:

TECH

Nvidia posts record revenue up 265% on booming AI business​

PUBLISHED WED, FEB 21 202412:00 PM ESTUPDATED 2 MIN AGO
thumbnail

Kif Leswing@KIFLESWING
SHAREShare Article via FacebookShare Article via TwitterShare Article via LinkedInShare Article via Email
KEY POINTS
  • Nvidia reported earnings after the bell that beat Wall Street expectations for earnings and sales, and said that revenue during the current quarter would be better than expected.
  • Nvidia has been the primary beneficiary of the recent technology industry obsession with large artificial intelligence models, which are developed on the company’s pricey graphics processors for servers.
In this article
Follow your favorite stocksCREATE FREE ACCOUNT
NVIDIA’s CEO Jensen Huang attends a media roundtable meeting in Singapore December 6, 2023. REUTERS/Edgar Su

Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang attends a media roundtable meeting in Singapore on Dec. 6, 2023.
Edgar Su | Reuters
Nvidia reported earnings after the bell that beat Wall Street expectations for earnings and sales, and said that revenue during the current quarter would be better than expected.
Nvidia shares rose less than 7% in extended trading.

Here’s what the company reported compared with what Wall Street was expecting, based on a survey of analysts by LSEG, formerly known as Refinitiv:
  • Earnings: $5.15 adjusted per share. That may not compare with the $4.64 adjusted per share expected.
  • Revenue: $22.10 billion. That may not compare with the $20.62 billion expected.
Nvidia said it expected $24.0 billion in sales in the current quarter. Analysts polled by LSEG were looking for $5.00 per share on $22.17 billion in sales.
Nvidia reported $12.29 billion in net income during the quarter, or $4.93 per share, up 769% versus last year’s $1.41 billion or 57 cents per share.
Nvidia has been the primary beneficiary of the recent technology industry obsession with large artificial intelligence models, which are developed on the company’s pricey graphics processors for servers.
Nvidia’s total revenue rose 265% from a year ago, based on strong sales for AI chips for servers, particularly the company’s “Hopper” chips like the H100, it said.

Those sales are reported in the company’s Data Center business, which now comprises the majority of Nvidia’s revenue. Data center sales were up 409% to $18.40 billion.
The company’s gaming business, which includes graphics cards for laptops and PCs, was merely up 56% year-over-year to $2.87 billion. Graphics cards for gaming used to be Nvidia’s primary business before its AI chips started taking off, and some of Nvidia’s graphics cards can be used for AI.

logo TV

Regards,
Esq.
1000013107.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Just something to weigh against those who criticise the information flow...

Objection, your honour.

Fact Finder has stated that he, himself, has directly criticised the information flow from BRN to the ASX, on many occasions. Apparently, to no avail.

Partnerships and products mean progress. Progress should be paraded...
Point of clarification.

Read the first paragraph it clearly references information flow in the context of the criticism of the companies adherence to NDAs.

The criticism you refer to by Fact Finder is around Brainchip’s interpretation of the ASX Rules on Continuous Disclosure and what can and cannot be announced on the ASX.

Two entirely different things.

Issuing a press release verses issuing an ASX announcement. The same information is flowing what is in question is the medium by which it flows.

Your stirring defence of the indefensible has no legs to stand on. 😎

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Thay look good together......😃

Attachments

• 20240222_081733.jpg
    20240222_081733.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 176
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Kachoo

Regular
Well well well... I dare to say that I was not wrong about my special day today. Lots of gifts for all you chippers here, not to forget Kuchenbuch's announcement about Space Machines Company. That was all I could do for you. Did you enjoy it? 🥳🤪

Everybody a sip? 🍾🥂

View attachment 57451
Happy Birthday
Couldn't agree more @Kachoo i thought the same.

The other thing i thought is that any tech investor worth their salt around the world would've been paying attention to that presentation,.............

Then the name BRAINCHIP appears on screen.........

Then the question comes,........"who the hell is brainchip?".......

How many Americans/ investors around the world went through this process last night i wonder......

😁
Its a valid point that supply and demand equations will eventually change for brainchip.

The right announcement will not only drive the value up but it will also reduce shares available as more will want shares. Australia is really a tiny market where BRN is heading to.

The fall to 15 cents was really shocking but I think shook out many holders that could not stomach it much longer.

I know some hope now to buy back on the pull back into the 20s but will it happen I do not know. My view is we are reaching a point of trend change the rate if change is the unknown in my view when I see this stock undervalued based on the IP alone. We are pre revenue so the revenue is not the issue would I like to see revenue absolutely. Just my thoughts.

Lots is happening we just are not in the know. This presentation next week Sean is putting on shouldni think give a little more direction they may have better awnsers now and understand the market. I don't thinknthat this presentationnis just geared to to AGM but more on the overall look.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Go Brainchip

• Fire

MDhere

Regular
View attachment 57458

Thanks to TheUnfairAdvantage!
View attachment 57460
Very proud times for us to be in line with Arm like this. Arm and Brainchip together.
Boomidity boom boom

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I’m kicking back enjoying a holiday , watching the waves roll in at Rainbow bay .

Having a moment reflecting on the accomplishments of this Company over the last 2 years .

It’s easy ( well for me ) to get lost in what’s been achieved in such a short time in one of the most competitive industries in the world.

There’s many standout achievements, when Sean came onboard & put in place a more focused direction in building an ecosystem of partnerships was a brilliant point of difference that he noted early & acted on !

It’s an outstanding performance in such a short time frame , one that I didn’t truly appreciate the importance of when first mentioned .

All the big tech company’s have numerous partnerships & we now stand as an equal & very soon in my opinion we will arrive on the world stage as the next big thing .

Excitiment is building

View attachment 57347
View attachment 57348
Enjoy mate.... ☀️⛱️ 🍹🍻 :) Appreciate all of your great informative posts...Well deserved holiday :) Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

BrainShit

Regular

"The latest hardware-based security advancement is to protect data while it is “in use” in memory. The industry term for encrypting data in memory is Confidential Computing. The Armv9 architecture supports Arm Confidential Computing Architecture using a hardware technique we call “Real Management Extension” or RME. The Neoverse S3 products are the first to support RME, allowing Arm Neoverse V3 cores to support fully encrypted cloud VMs."

"CMN S3’s ability to connect CPU and accelerator chiplets securely and with high performance (high-bandwidth, low-latency) is essential for developing the power efficient, cost-effective, workload-optimized SoCs that power modern infrastructure. All leading cloud providers rely upon Data Processing Units (DPUs) to offload security, storage, and networking functions from host CPUs. They are also deploying and developing GPUs, NPUs, and TPUs to accelerate the AI and ML capabilities pervading modern cloud software. Meanwhile, telecommunications providers are deploying heterogeneous CPU+accelerator SoCs into 5G RAN and edge infrastructure."

Is it possible that Akida IP is working here?
Sorry, but I don`t really get it. But it smells like brainchip IP......
I would rather expect Akida as an accelerator in the N3 / V3 Version. 🤔

The CSS-N3 offers a 20% performance-per-Watt improvement per core over the CSS-N2. This CSS design comes with between 8 and 32 cores, with the 32-core version using as little as 40 W. It’s intended for telecoms, networking, DPU, and cloud applications and can be used with on-chip or separate AI accelerators. The new N3 core is based on Armv9.2 and includes 2 MB private L2 cache per core. It supports the latest versions of PCIe, CXL and UCIe.

When switching from N2 to N3, the maximum L2 cache doubles to 2 MByte. AI algorithms benefit the most from this - the performance leap is achieved without new data formats. The common INT8 and Bfloat16 variants are already supported by the 2 generation.

Screenshot_20240221_230700_Chrome.jpg

"Today we are proud to announce that Arm Total Design has expanded to include over 20 partners, all committed to ensuring broad accessibility of performant, efficient solutions that will help meet the computing demands of an AI-accelerated future. These partners are already working together on everything from verifying IP, and customizing firmware, through to building chiplets on the world’s most advanced process nodes – all using Neoverse CSS."

Link: https://www.eetimes.com/arm-updates-css-designs-for-hyperscalers-custom-chips/

Link: https://www.heise.de/news/ARM-blaest-zum-Angriff-auf-AMD-Intel-und-teils-Nvidia-9634864.html

Link: https://newsroom.arm.com/news/enabling-ai-infrastructure-on-arm

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom