BRN Discussion Ongoing

Thanks FMF. Sorry that I could not remember that you were the one who originally found this interest in AKIDA by Huawei.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Thanks and no need to apologise FF, wasn't my expectation if came across that way.

There's that much info and dots been posted over the years we have to rely someone recalling, often the original discoverer.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Plebby

Is the downward pressure genuine profit takers or someone trying to keep a tight lid on price action? 🤔

Feels like if the lines between 37-39.5c were to be reached they may not be genuine.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

davidfitz

Regular
Is the downward pressure genuine profit takers or someone trying to keep a tight lid on price action? 🤔

Feels like if the lines between 37-39.5c were to be reached they may not be genuine.
It is going to be one of those days
1708560348387.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hi All
For those who like to take a wander down Brainchip memory lane and pick a few flowers this is a nice gentle route for any fitness level:

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi All
For those who like to take a wander down Brainchip memory lane and pick a few flowers this is a nice gentle route for any fitness level:

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Morning Fact Finder ,

Morning Fact Finder ,

Someone should send that through to ARK for a looksee.

Regards,
Esq

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

skutza

Regular
Nothing like free advertising huh? We are alongside many Multi-Billion dollar companies. I know it's been posted already, but I'm not getting sick of looking at it.

1708561196362.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Here comes the rush.......Brace , Brace....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Point of clarification.

Read the first paragraph it clearly references information flow in the context of the criticism of the companies adherence to NDAs.

The criticism you refer to by Fact Finder is around Brainchip’s interpretation of the ASX Rules on Continuous Disclosure and what can and cannot be announced on the ASX.

Two entirely different things.

Issuing a press release verses issuing an ASX announcement. The same information is flowing what is in question is the medium by which it flows.

Your stirring defence of the indefensible has no legs to stand on. 😎

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Just something to weigh against those who criticise the information flow from Brainchip and mock the adherence to NDAs.

To weigh against those who criticise the information flow from Brainchip AND mock the adherence to NDA's.

Two separate points of discussion, your honour. I was responding to the first because I criticised information flow...

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

skutza

Regular
Here comes the rush.......Brace , Brace....
Looks like the cappers have come out, may sit here for a bit, but if we break the 40c bracket, well, looks like it will be quite tasty.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

7für7

Top 20
It's one thing to just be a simple AI startup and another to appear on a screen with the leading companies, and additionally, to have this crazy partners, customers, and even Microsoft at the event... So, anyone who still thinks we're insignificant in this game, is either a paid basher or a short seller.

My opinion only 7

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Glen

Regular
Hi @Fullmoonfever, I thought that BRN had said that China was out, of course China wants in; and your post clearly does not allude to Akida specifically, but as we know - whoever wins the tech war takes all.

China has been diligently infiltrating all Western academic tech institutions for many a day.
We do not want China anywhere near Akida. China steals everything

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Newk R

Regular
It's one thing to just be a simple AI startup and another to appear on a screen with the leading companies, and additionally, to have this crazy partners, customers, and even Microsoft at the event... So, anyone who still thinks we're insignificant in this game, is either a paid basher or a short seller.

My opinion only 7
It might be your opinion only, but it's a good one.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Good news, if you’re not me. I’ve gotta go out and do some more mulch shovelling, so the share price will probably go in an upwards trajectory the second I pop my gum boots on.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Momentum indicator👆.

$0.38 ......SOLD

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I am going to be crazy here for a second.

NASA, Department of Defence etc are all American, if you want an AI chip(s) where the chip will give you the critical edge advantage in defence etc...where do build it? safe to say you want it made in America right?! not another country that can be invaded and stolen

Intel is an American company on American soil...US Gina Raimondo like this new foundry

What if she knows about Brainchip hence partnership with intel foundry was created to have this play out in this manner

1708564024461.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

gilti

Regular
Good news, if you’re not me. I’ve gotta go out and do some more mulch shovelling, so the share price will probably go in an upwards trajectory the second I pop my gum boots on.
Keep shoveling
you doing fine

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8450.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
$0.385 ... Sold

This is getting boring .....
I'll update price in 2 cent rises.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Of the 30 companies up there with Intel, how many have share prices under 40cents AUD? Wow. The upside is huge!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Top Bottom