BRN Discussion Ongoing

Of the 30 companies up there with Intel, how many have share prices under 40cents AUD? Wow. The upside is huge!
Hopefully none by close of trade on the ASX. 🤣😂🤣🤡😁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

mrgds

Regular
A must watch from the IFS Feb 21st 2024

Enphasise on Edge Compute, Energy Efficiency and Ubiquity

20(A) ...................... 18(A) ......................... :unsure: (A) = AKIDA :unsure: ...................;)

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Momentum indicator👆.

$0.38 ......SOLD
ezgif-4-d959129403.gif

Apologies now, I really like this gif, so may be using it a lot..

Not only, is The Wall one of my favourite songs (and album's) but the symbolism of the inevitable march of the hammers, to break down the "walls" is strong.

Had to reverse the gif 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

7für7

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Of the 30 companies up there with Intel, how many have share prices under 40cents AUD? Wow. The upside is huge!
Something else to ponder of these names which is the only one to our knowledge who supplies IP and chips and has not been announced as having been integrated in a chip produced by Intel Foundry Services or had Intel Foundry manufacture a chip for Brainchip?

The FACTS as we know them are that Brainchip has simply partnered with this Intel Foundry as proof of its capacity to be produced by all the major foundries. All the upside on these FACTS belongs to Brainchip so what does IF get out of this deal if these known FACTS are all there is to know.

Yet there is Brainchip displayed on centre stage during the keynote by INTEL CEO Pat Gelsinger for all the technology world and US Government to see.

I can just hear the conversation now between the Secretary Defence and Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger:

SD: Who is this company Brainchip on the banner?
PG: I don't know I will have to ask and come back to you.
SD: But they are on the banner on centre stage during your Keynote?
PG: Really I hadn't noticed. I'll find out straight away. Can someone get me an answer?

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Shorters wave bye to those 3 lines

1708566257442.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

TECH

Regular
IFS Connect 2024 wraps up in around 30 minutes, I feel we would have made a strong statement, yes Brainchip is the REAL DEAL
AND NOT A LIFESTYLE COMPANY AS A NUMBER OF SHAREHOLDERS LIKED TELLING US A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO.

This current trend suggests to me at least that many holders/players now realize that the time for genuine revenue is upon us, have we
truly arrived to share the dance floor with the big boys ? I say yes.

Any news of any substance from now on is going to genuinely push us northwards on fact not based on hopeful rumours.

Enjoy the journey fellow shareholders...Tech

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users
Hey FF you are posting emojis?? Who are you and where is fact finder? 🤔
My granddaughter showed me just recently. Bit of a new toy. Sorry.☹

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
1708566697732.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
What’s a neuromorphic chip, anyway?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Certainly, going bat shit crazy. 40c.

SC

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Buyers to sellers - 5:1…

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

HarryCool1

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 58 users
I am going to be crazy here for a second.

NASA, Department of Defence etc are all American, if you want an AI chip(s) where the chip will give you the critical edge advantage in defence etc...where do build it? safe to say you want it made in America right?! not another country that can be invaded and stolen

Intel is an American company on American soil...US Gina Raimondo like this new foundry

What if she knows about Brainchip hence partnership with intel foundry was created to have this play out in this manner

View attachment 57482

There is a private Military, aerospace and government workshop running the day after the main event.

1708567395235.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Something else to ponder of these names which is the only one to our knowledge who supplies IP and chips and has not been announced as having been integrated in a chip produced by Intel Foundry Services or had Intel Foundry manufacture a chip for Brainchip?

The FACTS as we know them are that Brainchip has simply partnered with this Intel Foundry as proof of its capacity to be produced by all the major foundries. All the upside on these FACTS belongs to Brainchip so what does IF get out of this deal if these known FACTS are all there is to know.

Yet there is Brainchip displayed on centre stage during the keynote by INTEL CEO Pat Gelsinger for all the technology world and US Government to see.

I can just hear the conversation now between the Secretary Defence and Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger:

SD: Who is this company Brainchip on the banner?
PG: I don't know I will have to ask and come back to you.
SD: But they are on the banner on centre stage during your Keynote?
PG: Really I hadn't noticed. I'll find out straight away. Can someone get me an answer?

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I reckon the Sifive partnership had a role in opening the floodgates to ARM, Nvdia and Intel - wake up Qualcomm!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Damo4

Regular
Nice Hackster release

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom