Reactions: 10 users
My bet is this is where Akida will be demonstrated

IMG_0089.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

rgupta

Regular
BRN is taking preorders for the VVDN edge box. The fact that they haven't communicated this to the asx belittles the product immensely, as if they don't think it's a significant piece of news. I thought they listened to the criticism aimed at improving their level of communication. Fans of the company knew this incredible product was coming. The market needs to know, CEO! Or is the CEO happy doing cap calls at ridiculously low share prices?

Partnerships are one thing. A commercial product is another, even considering that the company doesn't anticipate a significant level of revenue...
Product not available till mid 24.

Reactions: 2 users

GeorgHbg

Emerged
And another friendly hello from Hamburg,

I have just received a newsletter from Wevolver with a download for an e-book entitled "Autonomous Vehicle Technology Report" for those who would like to read it, here is the link

I hope this is not a double post, then I apologize.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Kachoo

Regular
Just think though. In all of this, BRN is like a tightly wound spring. Here is the list of investors/watchers IMO.
  1. Some totally understand and are waiting for the confirmation.
  2. Some mostly understand the company, what they can achieve but are still a little cautious
  3. Some get that the company has something, they don't exactly know what, but with all the other companies talking and partnering with BRN- well....
  4. Some don't get the whole thing but invest for the hype
  5. Some don't get it and call it a meem stock but keep a close eye, just in case.
The one thing this group of people all have in common is that, if/when that Intel, Nvidia, Mercedes or other really big name take a bite and the link confirmed, well that spring will bust and the Shorters will run for the hills, the investors will want more and the ones sitting on the side-lines will smash it hard.

$2.50 in the first 2 days will be blown away and we'll be still trying to close our mouths at $3. Step by step.
We where mentioned on a slide as a partner with Intel at the presentation with its partnership. First one which its Intel direct not just IFS which showed basicly we integrate well.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Kachoo

Regular
View attachment 57443

Us.. just sitting in the IP section in front of everyone.
Now when you look at the names is there a partner that is got neuromorphic technology to compete with us in the ecosystem? This really solidifies our position with Intel.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

stockduck

Regular
Now when you look at the names is there a partner that is got neuromorphic technology to compete with us in the ecosystem? This really solidifies our position with Intel.
Yes, it was a great presentation from Intel and I also loved the excitement from the U.S. Commerce Secretary related to the AI possibilities. Your conclusion of BRN solidified position is excitement....am I right?!:cool:(y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Kachoo

Regular
Yes, it was a great presentation from Intel and I also loved the excitement from the U.S. Commerce Secretary related to the AI possibilities. Your conclusion of BRN solidified position is excitement....am I right?!:cool:(y)
This is who the USA is likely to get Akida IP through.

The DoE and DoD will not go to the website or sign an IP deal but order through a trusted supplier all in my opinion.

I know the SP is in the toilet still but if you really look at all the news and information things are really starting to move for BRN.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

CHIPS

Regular

Well well well... I dare to say that I was not wrong about my special day today. Lots of gifts for all you chippers here, not to forget Kuchenbuch's announcement about Space Machines Company. That was all I could do for you. Did you enjoy it? 🥳🤪

Everybody a sip? 🍾🥂

1708545374034.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

stockduck

Regular
This is who the USA is likely to get Akida IP through.

The DoE and DoD will not go to the website or sign an IP deal but order through a trusted supplier all in my opinion.

I know the SP is in the toilet still but if you really look at all the news and information things are really starting to move for BRN.
Well, I think even for waste water management proposals, BRN IP is much needed to get the water problem fixed....🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
Another red day started in Germany. I had a minus of 6% yesterday and the way down continues. :eek:😭
I feel FOMO and don't have any money left. But today is the day when the big ones are going to see
BrainChip's presentation 🎉

View attachment 57398

View attachment 57399
Happy birthday Chips! Hope you got some birthday money for a few extra shares :)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Well well well... I dare to say that I was not wrong about my special day today. Lots of gifts for all you chippers here, not to forget Kuchenbuch's announcement about Space Machines Company. That was all I could do for you. Did you enjoy it? 🥳🤪

Everybody a sip? 🍾🥂

View attachment 57451
Happy birthday, Chipsy 😘

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Cand2it

From the Intel Foundry Services keynote speach today
IMG_8244.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Kachoo

Regular

Everybody a sip? 🍾🥂

View attachment 57451
Happy Birthday!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

BrainShit

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240221_214238_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240221_214238_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    787.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_20240221_214156_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240221_214156_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    748.6 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

stockduck

Regular

"The latest hardware-based security advancement is to protect data while it is “in use” in memory. The industry term for encrypting data in memory is Confidential Computing. The Armv9 architecture supports Arm Confidential Computing Architecture using a hardware technique we call “Real Management Extension” or RME. The Neoverse S3 products are the first to support RME, allowing Arm Neoverse V3 cores to support fully encrypted cloud VMs."

"CMN S3’s ability to connect CPU and accelerator chiplets securely and with high performance (high-bandwidth, low-latency) is essential for developing the power efficient, cost-effective, workload-optimized SoCs that power modern infrastructure. All leading cloud providers rely upon Data Processing Units (DPUs) to offload security, storage, and networking functions from host CPUs. They are also deploying and developing GPUs, NPUs, and TPUs to accelerate the AI and ML capabilities pervading modern cloud software. Meanwhile, telecommunications providers are deploying heterogeneous CPU+accelerator SoCs into 5G RAN and edge infrastructure."

Is it possible that Akida IP is working here?
Sorry, but I don`t really get it. But it smells like brainchip IP......

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
I can't find the slide from Edge Impulse right now. ARM above and Brainchip among. That's exactly how it was here. Like an Ai bracket from the base ARM to beyond the cutting edge and Brainchip.
Screenshot_2024-02-21-22-06-05-85_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg

Thanks to TheUnfairAdvantage!
Screenshot_2024-02-21-22-30-10-81_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom