BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
If this doesn’t speed up your heart rate ring for an ambulance. A MUST READ.

Many thanks Toothmoon.

Regards
Tom
Tom .................... ? ......................is that a acronym FF?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

skutza

Regular
Hi people. I’m trying to understand how the volume of shares traded, in the past couple of sessions can be so high, yet the share price stagnant. Can anyone shine any light on this?

Rather than trying to guess who is doing what, like the ladies in the school car park, invest at a price you feel comfortable in doing so, hold for 4 years, see where it goes.

If you invest $100k today see what it's worth in 4 years. If you bank it, it'll likely be worth around $117k depending on interest rates.

If you invested Feb 1st it would be worth around $200k. So you decide, will it continue to climb from here? Will it drop and you wait or do you say, what the hell, in 4 years from now the SP on 20th Feb 2024 is irrelevant now. IMO.

But hey, I sold out and I'm looking to get back in for cheap apparently.
1708387783084.png
Tax man would love me if I did.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Following exactly the same patterns as yesterday. As soon as the price looks like escalating, a few hundred thousand shares appear at lower prices and down she goes. I reckon a low of 33-34 and a close of around 36 again. Just my opinion. Not advice. DYOR.
Yep on the money there I think Newk..... At least the SP is finally giving us something to be positive about :)

Reactions: 7 users

A8kr1

Tech

BrainChip's Akida Neuromorphic Processor: A Leap in AI Understanding Human Behavior​

BrainChip shines at IFS Direct Connect 2024, presenting their Akida neuromorphic processor that emulates human brain workings. This technology will revolutionize industries by enabling intelligent sensing devices to interact more​

human-like. Its partnership with Intel's Open System Foundry ensures scalability and interoperability in the Edge AI domain.​

15 Feb 2024 18:13 EST

Geeta Pillai

On a crisp morning in February 2024, at the much-anticipated IFS Direct Connect event, BrainChip Holdings Ltd, a vanguard in the realm of Edge AI and on-chip processing, unfolded its latest technological marvel. With the world watching, the company not only presented its Akida neuromorphic processor but also professed a significant leap in AI's application in understanding human behavior. The event, situated in the heart of innovation and technology, became a stage where the future of AI and its intertwining with our daily lives was vividly painted by Sean Hehir, the CEO of BrainChip.

Neuromorphic Computing: A Leap into the Future​

The Akida neural processor, BrainChip's flagship innovation, stands as a testament to the company's pioneering vision. This technology, rooted in neuromorphic principles, is designed to emulate the human brain's workings. It's not just about processing data; it's about understanding it in a way that mirrors human cognition. At IFS Direct Connect 2024, Akida was showcased not as a mere technological advancement but as a bridge towards a future where AI can perceive and interpret human emotions in real-time. This capability, as Sean Hehir passionately shared, is poised to revolutionize industries by enabling intelligent sensing devices on the Edge, which can interact with the world in a more human-like manner.

Scaling with Intel's Open System Foundry​

The collaboration between BrainChip and Intel's Open System Foundry highlights a significant stride towards scalability and interoperability in the Edge AI domain. This partnership allows Akida's neuromorphic advantage to be leveraged across a broader spectrum of applications, from connected cars to industrial IoT and consumer electronics. The emphasis on scalability underscores BrainChip's commitment to not just innovating in isolation but ensuring that its technologies can be integrated within the existing IoT infrastructure, thereby enhancing the intelligence of devices at the edge of our networks.

Quarterly Insights and Strategic Vision​

In its latest Quarterly Investor Podcast, BrainChip delved deeper into its strategic endeavors, including an update on its remuneration policies and an annual strategy review. The discussion provided stakeholders with a comprehensive overview of how the Akida neural processor IP is set to redefine Edge compute. By enabling devices to learn and adapt in real-time, without the need for constant connectivity to the cloud, Akida presents a solution that is not only efficient but also sustainable and universally deployable across myriad real-world applications. This approach heralds a new era of autonomy for devices at the Edge, promising a significant reduction in latency, power consumption, and bandwidth usage.

As we stand on the brink of a new dawn in technology, BrainChip's contributions to the field of AI and neuromorphic computing are undeniable. The company's efforts to combine cutting-edge technological advancements with a deep understanding of human behavior and needs signify a leap towards a future where technology and humanity are more intertwined than ever. The implications of these developments are vast, touching upon every aspect of our lives and reshaping our interactions with the world around us. The journey of BrainChip, marked by innovation and foresight, continues to be a beacon of progress in the relentless pursuit of a smarter, more connected world.

It's great that the Brainchip name is getting out there but to me this sounded like a ChatGPT article written by a shareholder. I did a quick Google search after and this is what i found (attached below). Articles are supposed to be objective and to the point, but we have this section:

"The company's efforts to combine cutting-edge technological advancements with a deep understanding of human behavior and needs signify a leap towards a future where technology and humanity are more intertwined than ever. The implications of these developments are vast, touching upon every aspect of our lives and reshaping our interactions with the world around us. The journey of BrainChip, marked by innovation and foresight, continues to be a beacon of progress in the relentless pursuit of a smarter, more connected world."

Like this section is a bit much, yeah??

It's still good to see articles about Brainchip more and more, however it is better when they come from credible sources.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 11-18-33 bnn breaking review - Google Search.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 11-18-33 bnn breaking review - Google Search.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Motty

Rather than trying to guess who is doing what, like the ladies in the school car park, invest at a price you feel comfortable in doing so, hold for 4 years, see where it goes.

If you invest $100k today see what it's worth in 4 years. If you bank it, it'll likely be worth around $117k depending on interest rates.

If you invested Feb 1st it would be worth around $200k. So you decide, will it continue to climb from here? Will it drop and you wait or do you say, what the hell, in 4 years from now the SP on 20th Feb 2024 is irrelevant now. IMO.

But hey, I sold out and I'm looking to get back in for cheap apparently. View attachment 57250 Tax man would love me if I did.
So you don’t know, cheers for the reply, it has nothing to do with my question.

Reactions: 1 users
Renesas acquires Altium, now Megachip with a share buyback. It seems that at least our two identified customers are in good financial health.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
I went to the car park and parked my 🚗 and had a sleep and then went home.
What? Better than sleeping on Mum's sofa? Or you back home? :D

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha

skutza

Regular
Okay so here is the answer.

Nobody here can answer your question. Because nobody knows. However to answer you question, on the basic level here it is.

Today and yesterday people bought roughly the same amount of shares that were sold. Why, nobody knows except the buyer and the seller of their reasons.

• Haha

mrgds

Regular
I went to the car park and parked my 🚗 and had a sleep and then went home.
Screenshot (81).png

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
What? Better than sleeping on Mum's sofa? Or you back home? :D

SC
No SC, I’m just hanging here like a shag on a rock at my Mum’s because my town is still without power and Mum just ordered another 4 cubic metres of mulch for me to shovel.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi people. I’m trying to understand how the volume of shares traded, in the past couple of sessions can be so high, yet the share price stagnant. Can anyone shine any light on this?
Hey Motty...The only thing I think of with High traded volumes and no change in sp is very controlled accumulation! (Very interested party!!)..Maybe buy price set at around 36c...then when it goes to 37/38c they sell a small amount back at 34/35c to keep it flat!?

My thoughts only mate ...hope all is well :)

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

mrgds

Regular
Gday @Motty
Its my understanding that many large institutions with millions of shares, whether shorted or not , can cause very large volume days as they are just passing the shares between each other, as they dont pay brokerage fees unlike us plebs, and are just there trying to scrape up all the shares that retail may sell. FWIW

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
No SC, I’m just hanging here like a shag on a rock at my Mum’s because my town is still without power and Mum just ordered another 4 cubic metres of mulch for me to shovel.
If your mum had a macadamia orchard, that would be Mulch Ado About Nutting.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
How long do they think it will take to get power back on? Must have been quite a storm!

SC

Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
How long do they think it will take to get power back on? Must have been quite a storm!

SC
Yes - they want to get a refund on the Meccano set they built the power lines with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
If your mum had a macadamia orchard, that would be Mulch Ado About Nutting.
It would be a real nut-house, wouldn’t it? He-he-he! 😝Actually, I think it might be a bit like that already…

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom