BRN Discussion Ongoing

dippY22

Regular
Hi FMF
It is now very tempting to add Schneider Electrical to the confirmed list. Thanks for this further link. Thick and fast they now come like a meteorite storm with hundreds to come potentially - (Rob Telson there are hundreds of companies)

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
All, I too had a look at the Avid site just now, and their " Projects " page. I wonder if there is opportunity for including Brainchip's Akida in projects like these? I think you could consider these as edge devices, right? Regards, dippY

PROJECTS​

Our Projects​

Avid’s experience, versatility, scope of services and collaborative approach allows us to deliver tailored solutions specific to our clients’ needs. Select a project below to view more information.
  • All
  • Critical Infranstructure
  • Defence
  • Marine
  • Mining
  • Oil And Gas
  • Regional And Tow

Screen-Shot-2022-08-05-at-2.33.30-pm-768x423.png

IRON ORE HARMONICS FILTER PROJECT

1IMG-20220111-WA0017-768x576.jpg

TRANSFORMER AND LV – KIOSK IP56 RATING

exmount-power-station.jpg

EXMOUTH POWER STATION

west-kimberly-power-project.jpg

WEST KIMBERLY POWER PROJECT

phase-V-large-640x440-582x400-1.jpg

PHASE V NORTH WEST SHELF LNG EXPANSION

Santos-outdoor-distribution-board.jpg

SANTOS OUTDOOR DISTRIBUTION BOARD

wheatstone-lng-standby-gensets.jpg

WHEATSTONE LNG STANDBY GENSET

cat-3512-large-640x440-582x400-1.jpg

CATERPILLAR 3512

enclosed-standby-generators.jpg

ENCLOSED STANDBY GENERATORS

first-quantum-nickel-mine-switchroom.jpg

FIRST QUANTUM NICKEL MINE SWITCHROOM AND ELECTRICAL PACKAGE

gold-mine-switchboard.jpg

GOLD MINE SWITCHBOARD

Kwinana-outdoor-MCC.jpeg

KWINANA OUTDOOR MCC

south-west-lithium-mine.png

LITHIUM MINE IN THE SOUTH WEST

LV-switchboard-600x400-1.jpg

POWER STATION – MOTOR CONTROL CENTE

Underground-lv-project.jpeg

UNDERGROUND LOW VOLTAGE PROJECT

CAT-Generator.jpeg

CAT GENERATOR WITH CONTROL PANELS

offshore-large-640x440-582x400-1.jpg

DEFENCE PROJECTS

fpso-generator-controls.jpg

FPSO STANDBY GENERATOR CONTROL

Hospital-generator.jpg

HOSPITAL GENERATOR WOR

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

cosors

👀
I can be even crazier, right down to the aluminium hat. What if Intel not just knew what they will announcing, obvious, but had used the last few days to pick up a few dozen million shares, then they would have done everything right. I'd better keep quiet now...

View attachment 57234

"APPROACHING THE VON NEUMANN BOTTLENECK: NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING & BEYOND​

...Moore’s law states that..."

😁😅🤭
Would that actually be insider trading? Not that this would play any role. ...there is the option to hiding behind nominees, if I understand it correctly.
😶‍🌫️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

CHIPS

Regular
I had a cursory look. Maybe it's because they're presenting their new roadmap and Brainchip will be part of it?

View attachment 57231

Or Sam Altman, last on the agenda, will tell everybody that he will be working with BrainChip and Intel from now on? :love:
Did I mention before that the 21. is my lucky (birth)day???? 😇 It might be a very special day this year 🤩🥳

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
30 bucks (or pounds maybe) an hour?
In London?!
Nurses and junior doctors get a lot less than £30 hour working in London, most tradesmen are on a lot less as well. So £30 hour ain’t bad at all.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Little vid in link ,
‘how we reinvent the powertrain to make it the most efficient on the market ‘

IMG_8410.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
I don’t read too much, but found these 2 articles about how Intel lost its position as a chip leader and another on how they are making up the loss quite a interesting read

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
No I don't think that, but it doesn't change the fact, that it seems odd to me.

Does me saying "I'm happy to see them".

Lead you to believe and ask if I "think someone has faked an Intel Twitter and LinkedIn account or even hacked same to post two innocuous friendly remarks?"

Aren't I allowed, to have my own opinion?
Basically, I think it's all the more important that it was posted under the company name Intel and the link is real, so it's not fake. If an employee had written this, well, I might not have even seen it. Brainchip can imagine something about it. In any case, I'm excited to see if there's anything new.

And here everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, that's the nice thing about this forum. Often the wording or facial expressions are simply missing.

Seksenler Wow GIF by TRT

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

cosors

👀
I don’t read too much, but found these 2 articles about how Intel lost its position as a chip leader and another on how they are making up the loss quite a interesting read

This was already apparent a few years ago. The queue at TSMC alone speaks or spoke volumes, where they had to join the back of the queue because they realised too late. But it is a ship that will not sink. They are reorganising themselves with all their might to catch up. A few years ago, I said that AMD was doing better from my point of view. Nevertheless, they are huge. And when they announce their new approach, we should listen because of the size alone. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Year old, but a few interesting names on the panel and way to long for me to stay interested.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

rgupta

Regular
Just took the screenshot and double checked. All the comments are still intact.
The presentation was provided at IFS which is an event organized by Intel. So Intel wants to feel everyone at home and that is why the comment from Intel see you guys next week on 21st Feb at the inauguration ceremony.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Morning Pom down under ,

Interesting bits throughout , nothing specific

Time spots...

20:19. NPU

24:40

* now if you could supply a 700 page document for general perusing over breakfast that would great.

😃

That was humour....

Cheers for aĺ the finds , all helps construct a bigger picture.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

MDhere

Regular
Morning fellow brners,

Not so sure what all the whoha is about Intel and brainchip going on atm in this forum but what I do know is if Brainchip and Intel are working together GREAT. Intel could use a bit of Akida, its a win win for both.

If Nvidia wants Akida all to themselves well that's a different story 😀

Sharing is caring unless Nvidia wants it all 🤣

Happy Chooseday. O and thanks @Pom down under for all the videos, I will try watch them all today 👍

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I am with ff on the Intel thing.

Intel would never allow a very public, random exciting comment, about a relatively new little known company unless there was a benefit for them to do so...........PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

These big tech companies carefully calculate and plan any social media interaction between companies. They have to, they're publicly listed. This is proven by the dual comments on both social media accounts, plus the tagging of Brainchip by intel and vice versa.

Not random accidents.

They cannot risk random employees spouting off the cuff. That would be meaningless and ridiculous. They would have strict protocols and checkpoints regarding any company social media interactions, they would be incredibly stupid not to.

ARM has bragged about us on social media more than once too , not to mention Mercedes and the rest.

Wake up people. Time to start realising this is happening with or without you.

Imo dyor.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 92 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Might have already been shared, but, watch the video (which might have no value to us)... then read the comments in the section...the general feel is not positive with Intel at the moment. Intel needs a White Knight to save them, is that going to be Brainchip?

Intel Fountaries mentioned a few time so i am going to 100% assume they are 100% aware of Akida at the top end, and Intel would not let ARM get the leading edge over them...IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

skutza

Regular
I already tried to explain my reasons to you.

HI DB,

I like you were surprised by the Intel comments but am less so now. I had a look at the comments by Intel on other companies, and they are supportive of many that #intel in their comments. While it's exciting that they did comment on Brainchip, I don't think there is a great deal in it, just a friendly bit of support from the marketing dept of Intel for a "partner".

I think we can sometimes get carried away with a bit of positive bias when we want to :). Still nice of them to support us.

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

TECH

Regular
Who really knows, maybe there will be a three-way tug of war to gain control of some sort over Brainchip, be that by
taking a very big stake or going all out with an offer that can't be refused.

ARM... INTEL... NVIDIA... pure speculation on my part....not financial advice to buy or sell.

I believe that a scenario of some sort will play out, the big question is when will be the right time.

Good morning all.......Tech. :rolleyes:

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 38 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Mr Lewis if this is insightful to you , it’s bloody magnificent to me

IMG_8411.jpeg

Groq is shaking up the AI world. It allows to chat with your Open-Source LLMs at 500 tokens/second. Beating ChatGPT, Claude, and Gemini.

Groq's speed comes from their custom Tensor Streaming Processor (TSP), or Linear Processor Unit (LPU). Unlike GPUs that use many cores for parallel tasks, LPUs streamline AI computations, offering predictable performance.

This design maximizes each clock cycle's efficiency, ensuring consistent throughput and low latency. LPUs also excel in energy efficiency by minimizing thread management and core underutilization.

Groq's chips can easily link together, avoiding traditional GPU cluster bottlenecks and allowing straightforward scalability.

It's a great alternative to high-demand GPUs like the A100s and H100s.

Are you technical? Check out https://AlphaSignal.ai to get a weekly summary of the latest models, repos and papers in AI. Read by 170,000+ engineers and researchers.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
HI DB,

I like you were surprised by the Intel comments but am less so now. I had a look at the comments by Intel on other companies, and they are supportive of many that #intel in their comments. While it's exciting that they did comment on Brainchip, I don't think there is a great deal in it, just a friendly bit of support from the marketing dept of Intel for a "partner".

I think we can sometimes get carried away with a bit of positive bias when we want to :). Still nice of them to support us.
Right. One of the biggest tech companies in the world openly saying on social media they are excited by our little aussie companies tech, doesn't mean much and is nothing to get too excited by...........lol??

I'll choose excited thanks. Dyor
2246.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Kachoo

Regular
Right. One of the biggest tech companies in the world openly saying on social media they are excited by our little aussie companies tech, doesn't mean much and is nothing to get too excited by...........lol??

I'll choose excited thanks. Dyor View attachment 57238
The ones not excited about Intel or any news are likely trying to buy back positions they sold on the run up.

Who would not want to sell some ot take a bit off the top these highs are over 6 to 7 months in the past.

The thing is we really do not know the discretion of the stock chartists or who ever its all a educated guess.

The one thing is if many sold who was the buyer?

The volume was significant for accumulating.

I can clearly see retail is not holding to many cause the boards would be plastered with rocket ships and going to the moon again.

I suspect something bigger is going on what exactly hard to say but many possibilities.

The bigger players are starting to mention BRN and Akida more frequently.

Will this tech be the advantage ARM needs Intel or Nvidia? That is the big question.

I guess we all just need to choose a position and live with our decisions.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
Top Bottom