BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
With any luck ... our show and tell at INTEL goes like this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
A shakeup for the Royal Australian Navy.
Sounds like a multiple of jobs fit for Akida, particularly in the optionally crewed versions.

"The rest of the “Tier 2” force will be made up of six “optionally crewed” large surface vessels, built in Western Australia and based on work underway in the United States on large-unmanned surface combatants, that will “significantly enhance” the RANs long-range strike capabilities. According to the review, they’ll be armed at least 32 vertical launch systems, and equipped with the AEGIS combat system."

Full article in Naval News here..... australia-to-double-fleet-size-with-small-warships

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Top 20
After a healthy consolidation, i expect a uptrend to 15 dollars by 15:59 o’clock

DYOR 👁️👄👁️

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Newk R

Regular
Hey Motty...The only thing I think of with High traded volumes and no change in sp is very controlled accumulation! (Very interested party!!)..Maybe buy price set at around 36c...then when it goes to 37/38c they sell a small amount back at 34/35c to keep it flat!?

My thoughts only mate ...hope all is well :)
Spot on.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Hi macro,

unfortunately the content these kind of answer engines provide always needs to be taken with a grain of salt. The answer Perplexity AI gave you proves my point:

I would dismiss Cambridge Consultants, since they do not have a London office!

As their name suggests, they are based in Cambridge (just like Arm, by the way), which is almost 100 km north of London and thus certainly not a Central London location, as stated in the job ad!

View attachment 57236

But apart from getting the geography wrong, there is something else in that chatbot’s answer that irritates me: While it is highly commendable that Cambridge Consultants’ head of semiconductor capability, Dr. Aidong Xu, has recognised the potential and benefits of neuromorphic computing, especially regarding energy savings, I would expect someone described (by Perplexity AI) as being “involved in neuromorphic computing” to be someone working in a neuromorphic lab on either hardware or software, and possibly publishing scientific papers on the topic, rather than someone spruiking the merits of neuromorphic computing without any hands-on experience (at least that’s my impression of Dr. Xu).

But let’s move on:

Perplexity AI made another mistake here, namely listing Dr. Oscar Lee as an Imperial College Researcher. He is, however, from UCL instead!

View attachment 57239

Perplexingly, Perplexity AI completely omitted King’s College London in its list of academic institutions, although is very well-known for the neuromorphic research conducted by Prof. Osvaldo Simeone and Prof. Bipin Rajendran that aims to revolutionise wireless communications.

They recently co-authored a paper with researchers from Luxembourg, the UK and France (“Performance Evaluation of Neuromorphic Hardware for Onboard Satellite Communication Applications”), in which they had implemented SNNs on Loihi 2 - it was briefly touched on here on TSE the other day:
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-409255

An interesting collaboration between these three partner universities - King's, Imperial and UCL - is the London Centre for Nanotechnology (LCN), “a UK-based multidisciplinary enterprise operating at the forefront of science and technology. Our purpose is to solve global problems in information processing, healthcare, energy and the environment through the application of nanoscience and nanotechnology. Founded in 2003, the LCN began as a joint venture between University College London and Imperial College London, based at the Bloomsbury and South Kensington sites; from 2018 King's College London joined the collaboration from its base on The Strand.”

By the way, Perplexity AI also failed to mention Brunel University London as yet another institution being involved in neuromorphic research in the British capital.

Really? Could you please provide us with some evidence to back up your claim?

The two researchers from Imperial College listed above are from the Department of Physics, where they do research on materials for neuromorphic computing and magnetism, but they are not working with neuromorphic chips such as Loihi. So who at Imperial College is, then?

By the way, I’d assume our mystery employer is a small start-up in stealth mode with specific products in mind, not a university.
Here is something else you might like to check:

Is Cambridge Consultants part of Capgemini?

Cambridge Consultants, part of Capgemini Invent, provides advisory and development services that help the world's most ambitious companies expand the boundaries of technology innovation to create breakthrough products and services.
1708404278648.png

https://www.capgemini.com › gb-en

Our Brands | About Us | Capgemini

(You will find they have London offices.)

So we are back where we started the light hearted game where I suggested Cambridge Consultants was my bet because of their ARM connection.

1708404464629.png
https://www.arm.com › catalog › ca...
Cambridge Consultants – Arm®

As an Arm Approved Design Partner and Functional Safety Partner, Cambridge Consultants hold deep expertise across

My initial post was completely off the top of my head taking a couple of minutes.
How much of your life did you devote to this non event and demanding I prove the accuracy of my post?

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Haha
When we see the next Top 20 list
Hey Motty...The only thing I think of with High traded volumes and no change in sp is very controlled accumulation! (Very interested party!!)..Maybe buy price set at around 36c...then when it goes to 37/38c they sell a small amount back at 34/35c to keep it flat!?

My thoughts only mate ...hope all is well :)
When do we see the next Top 20 list?

Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
When we see the next Top 20 list

When do we see the next Top 20 list?
This is the most recent from end of Jan 2024..... Next one maybe a couple of months away!?

This was the date from last year...
1708405567275.png

1708405323038.png

1708405346518.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Teach22

Regular

COPY and PASTE ON TO YOUTUBE
This is me trying to put a bet on, I was soooo embarrassed when a friend played it back to me.
Be warned a lot of swearing.
I had a terrible day this day, and this just top it off, everybody asks me if the horse won.
I have no idea, but probably did, known the day I had.😤

After listening to that, I look forward to the day, if it ever comes, of having a beer and a punt with you at the BRN $2 party.
A man after my own heart.

👍👍😂😂👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Unvalidated dot joining alert. 🤪

During the recent podcast Sean mentioned Teksun but never elaborated on what they were working on.

This link popped up on my feed. Nil to confirm it’s us other than we would be suitable for the project; especially when you consider low power for ev’s and our other projects, eg Emotion3d, NVISIO and MB.

The LinkedIn post indicates it’s 16 hours old but the video says 1 month?

Obviously no announcement and I would expect some cross promotion by Brainchip if allowed so might be unlikely to be Akida involved.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I am by no means an expert on this, It would be interesting to see what others make of this!

We have seen an average volume in the last 10 days of 45 mil (does not include today's trading) 10 days picked as 06-02-2024 we saw an unusual uptick in volume. ...the other 2 x 10 is 4.6 mil and 6.0 million...so 7 to 10 times increase

Today trading: 170 conditional trades XT / CXXT volume 3,169,116, total volume 40,242,966...so little cross trading going on?
Yesterday's shorts: 302,438 (reported) so looks like shorting is not a key sign driving factor (i think this is trending roughly the same day-to-day atm)

There is no announcement from us driving this volume, so, is someone trying going to to try and accumulate to attempt an acquisition or a beginning of a one? I would think that Brainchip will always have a target on is back given (assumed) its tech is heavy sort after as it quickly becomes a power player!

1708407446699.png

1708406390746.png

1708408306639.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
From Commsec - well over 200 million shares sold in the last two weeks barely 100m in the month before that.

Unrelated question - we had over 40 million shares traded today and 70m or so yesterday, why does Commsec report only 25m and under 50m respectively?

1708408618822.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

greatlake

Regular
Unvalidated dot joining alert. 🤪

During the recent podcast Sean mentioned Teksun but never elaborated on what they were working on.

This link popped up on my feed. Nil to confirm it’s us other than we would be suitable for the project; especially when you consider low power for ev’s and our other projects, eg Emotion3d, NVISIO and MB.

The LinkedIn post indicates it’s 16 hours old but the video says 1 month?

Obviously no announcement and I would expect some cross promotion by Brainchip if allowed so might be unlikely to be Akida involved.

Geez I’d hate to driving around India with all that tech. The car would alarm constantly. I recently purchased a new Isuzu MUX, delved into the computer and turned half the alarms off for my own driving sanity. Geez I miss my old holdens.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
From Commsec - well over 200 million shares sold in the last two weeks barely 100m in the month before that.

Unrelated question - we had over 40 million shares traded today and 70m or so yesterday, why does Commsec report only 25m and under 50m respectively?

View attachment 57290

This from Commsec trading history!

And today shows .....

1708409055795.png

1708408980042.png

jla

Regular

View attachment 57290
The Chi-x 35mil sold

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

View attachment 57290
Afternoon Christo7000 ,

Comsuck data is regularly incorrect, discrepancies etc.

Several years ago when trading I would often phone the traders / helpers and point out glaringly obvious mistakes. One occasion which stands out... their data showed a director holding ( completely diffrent company ) held over one trillion shares in the entity, took the tech boys over a week to correct it.

One would think every thing being didgital these days, data streaming out of the Asx computers , such mistakes would not happen.

On a brighter note once TATA Controle Systems , TCS, will revamp the entire ASX system then we may see a cleaner flow of data. From memory the contract was inexess of $200 odd million over a couple of years.

* Might add TCS also just happen to be a partner with.............🥁 ..........BrainChip , of all things .

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
I am by no means an expert on this, It would be interesting to see what others make of this!

We have seen an average volume in the last 10 days of 45 mil (does not include today's trading) 10 days picked as 06-02-2024 we saw an unusual uptick in volume. ...the other 2 x 10 is 4.6 mil and 6.0 million...so 7 to 10 times increase

Today trading: 170 conditional trades XT / CXXT volume 3,169,116, total volume 40,242,966...so little cross trading going on?
Yesterday's shorts: 302,438 (reported) so looks like shorting is not a key sign driving factor (i think this is trending roughly the same day-to-day atm)

There is no announcement from us driving this volume, so, is someone trying going to to try and accumulate to attempt an acquisition or a beginning of a one? I would think that Brainchip will always have a target on is back given (assumed) its tech is heavy sort after as it quickly becomes a power player!

View attachment 57285

View attachment 57284

View attachment 57287
I hope no one is trying to buy us as I was hoping to work for another 7 years at least, as I could never see me as an old age retired pensioner at 53 years of age.

1708411656085.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom