BRN Discussion Ongoing

Makeme 2020

Regular
I am very pleased to see that it's your turn to use the family braincell this week
CS

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Now, now...my post to Damo was a joke. I googled a specific question and a link popped up...end of story.
I posted it at 4.44am AEDT which happens to be 6.44am here at my property in New Zealand where I'm currently based.

Surely you and other shareholders can feel the positive energy that's surrounding our company as this year is starting to unfold,
maybe just maybe, Peters comment about explosive sales is about to play out throughout this year and beyond, I remain extremely
positive as you probably do as well,

Best regards.....Tech.

Yes, I know, thats why I put the smiley at the end :)
Cheers H.G.K.E.

Reactions: 2 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

GStocks123

Regular
Hmm I don’t recall seeing this… contract award end date 24/2/2024

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Was just playing on the BRN web page and found these two doc's which appear recent from Dec 23. See Investor relations, governance documents.

Having just been involved in a selection of a CEO on a Board I sit it was pleasing to see some contemporary policies and with transparentness. I particularly like the NED requirements to have a minimum holding of shares, held for their term of office and the fact the staff remuneration and NED's are all performance based

Being a long term fan of the stock and LTH it wont impact my vote at the AGM, but maybe those on the fence re remuneration should have a read before you vote. For those going on about seconds strikes after reading this and past posts from FF about what actually occurs maybe this will help in your decision making.

I do like the words in the intro of the Remuneration report that in early 2023 they reviewed the existing policy. Wow a company that listens to their SH after a first strike and act's. Similar to the lack of loose lips in the company.

I am still satisfied with my holding, satisfied with the management and although slower that i had hoped (was planning on being retired and in Koi Samui for months on end) I can see the finish line and patience has its virtues.

Attachments

• BRN Remuneration policy.pdf
    788.2 KB · Views: 136
  • BRN Non Executive Director Remuneration Policy 2023 1207.pdf
    220.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Thanks Buddy. 😊

Woah... use of words. I am in awe of your progress. You're becoming the next forum Dingo Donkey.

1000023421.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
"(low this low that...... you know the rest !)"

Actually, you've lost me there 🤔...

But yeah, the graphic strongly implies that..

We've known about Renesas, now Infineon.
We are/have been working shoulder to shoulder with NVIDIA (on the Mercedes EQXX at the very least).

None of the other Companies, are out of the question...

Looks like BrainChip, is giving this "Ubiquitous" thing, a good crack! 😉

Yes a good crack indeed DB

My stealthily comment and low this low that was referring to low power, low latency etc….. not meant to confuse, just trying to invoke a tag line for BRN chip operation in these environments….. Chrs

Damo4

Regular
Now, now...my post to Damo was a joke. I googled a specific question and a link popped up...end of story.
I posted it at 4.44am AEDT which happens to be 6.44am here at my property in New Zealand where I'm currently based.

Surely you and other shareholders can feel the positive energy that's surrounding our company as this year is starting to unfold,
maybe just maybe, Peters comment about explosive sales is about to play out throughout this year and beyond, I remain extremely
positive as you probably do as well,

Best regards.....Tech.

Lol thanks Tech, I only asked as it seemed like someone like me, a layperson, couldn't just hop on shop.brainchip and locate it.
Judging by the subsequent removal and posts I'd agree it's just an early access page that they perhaps didn't realize would be Google indexed and found during testing.

All great progress though and provides some dates we half expected but with a little more specificity.

• Fire

CHIPS

Regular

1708018426322.png

BrainChip Demonstrates Human Behavior Detection at IFS Direct Connect 2024​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – February 15, 2024 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI, will host an exhibit demonstrating human behavior AI at IFS Direct Connect 2024 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California February 21.

This exclusive all-day event brings together Intel process technology leadership, industry’s leading lights in technology, and partners, including BrainChip, to showcase their strategies for success in the high-growth semiconductor market. BrainChip will spotlight Akida’s neuromorphic advantage, emphasizing the scalability of its IP within Intel’s Open System Foundry. Attendees will have the opportunity to discover firsthand how Akida’s power-efficient and innovative technologies are shaping the future of intelligent computing.

Among the highlights of IFS Direct Connect is a demonstration of NVISO Group AI Human Behavioral Software and BrainChip’s Akida™ neuromorphic compute. The resulting system monitors the state of the users through real-time perception and observation of head and body pose, eye tracking and gaze, as well as emotion detection.

“We look forward to showcasing our latest collaborations, IP achievements and AI capabilities to Intel Foundry Services alliance partners, customers, media and analysts joining us at IFS Direct Connect 2024,” said Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip. “This event is an excellent opportunity for us to demonstrate our approach to combining advanced IoT infrastructure with artificial technologies inspired by the brain to create intelligent sensing devices on the Edge that will help accelerate global AI initiatives.”

Those interested in attending the event can register at: https://brainchip.com/ifs-direct-connect-2024-february-21-2024-san-jose/

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

Another article on Renesas buy out of Altium for $9,100,000,000.00 AU

* Japanese businesses have roughly $5,000,000,000,000.00 AU in cash & retained earnings for potential acquisitions

* Japan in a position to own & operate one - third of the chip making ecosystem.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 51 users

CHIPS

Regular

View attachment 56927

BrainChip Demonstrates Human Behavior Detection at IFS Direct Connect 2024​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – February 15, 2024 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI, will host an exhibit demonstrating human behavior AI at IFS Direct Connect 2024 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California February 21.

This exclusive all-day event brings together Intel process technology leadership, industry’s leading lights in technology, and partners, including BrainChip, to showcase their strategies for success in the high-growth semiconductor market. BrainChip will spotlight Akida’s neuromorphic advantage, emphasizing the scalability of its IP within Intel’s Open System Foundry. Attendees will have the opportunity to discover firsthand how Akida’s power-efficient and innovative technologies are shaping the future of intelligent computing.

Among the highlights of IFS Direct Connect is a demonstration of NVISO Group AI Human Behavioral Software and BrainChip’s Akida™ neuromorphic compute. The resulting system monitors the state of the users through real-time perception and observation of head and body pose, eye tracking and gaze, as well as emotion detection.

“We look forward to showcasing our latest collaborations, IP achievements and AI capabilities to Intel Foundry Services alliance partners, customers, media and analysts joining us at IFS Direct Connect 2024,” said Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip. “This event is an excellent opportunity for us to demonstrate our approach to combining advanced IoT infrastructure with artificial technologies inspired by the brain to create intelligent sensing devices on the Edge that will help accelerate global AI initiatives.”

Those interested in attending the event can register at: https://brainchip.com/ifs-direct-connect-2024-february-21-2024-san-jose/

BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI, will host an exhibit demonstrating human behavior AI at IFS Direct Connect 2024 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California February 21.

Remember that date? 🥳 😉

Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I know we can make it on our own, but wouldn't it be nice.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular

Its a matter of "when" not "if"....
Where there is ARM, there is Brainchip.... 🥂

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
Hmm I don’t recall seeing this… contract award end date 24/2/2024

Hi GS
Not sure if it has been disclosed though some of it seems familiar but well worth putting up the extract. Great find either way generously shared:

“MENTAT​

Award Information
Agency:Department of Defense
Branch:Navy
Contract:N68335-22-C-0158
Agency Tracking Number:N202-099-1097
Amount:$1,107,499.00
Phase:phase II
Program:SBIR
Solicitation Topic Code:N202-099
Solicitation Number:20.2
Timeline
Solicitation Year:2020
Award Year:2022
Award Start Date (Proposal Award Date):2021-12-16
Award End Date (Contract End Date):2024-02-24
Small Business Information
BLUE RIDGE ENVISIONEERING, INC.
5180 Parkstone Dr. Suite 200
Chantilly, VA 20151-1111
United States
DUNS:616396953
HUBZone Owned:No
Woman Owned:No
Socially and Economically Disadvantaged:No
Principal Investigator
Name: Andrew Krause
Phone: (571) 349-0900
Email: andrew@br-envision.com
Business Contact
Name: Edward Zimmer
Phone: (703) 927-0450
Email: ned@br-envision.com
Research Institution
N/A
Abstract
Deep Neural Networks (DNN) have become a critical component of tactical applications, assisting the warfighter in interpreting and making decisions from vast and disparate sources of data. Whether image, signal or text data, remotely sensed or scraped from the web, cooperatively collected or intercepted, DNNs are the go-to tool for rapid processing of this information to extract relevant features and enable the automated execution of downstream applications. Deployment of DNNs in data centers, ground stations and other locations with extensive power infrastructure has become commonplace but at the edge, where the tactical user operates, is very difficult. Secure, reliable, high bandwidth communications are a constrained resource for tactical applications which limits the ability to routed data collected at the edge back to a centralized processing location. Data must therefore be processed in real-time at the point of ingest which has its own challenges as almost all DNNs are developed to run on power hungry GPUs at wattages exceeding the practical capacity of solar power sources typically available at the edge. So what then is the future of advanced AI for the tactical end user where power and communications are in limited supply. Neuromorphic processors may provide the answer. Blue Ridge Envisioneering, Inc. (BRE) proposes the development of a systematic and methodical approach to deploying Deep Neural Network (DNN) architectures on neuromorphic hardware and evaluating their performance relative to a traditional GPU-based deployment. BRE will develop and document a process for benchmarking a DNN’ s performance on a standard GPU, converting it to run on commercially available neuromorphic hardware, training and evaluating model accuracy for a range of available bit quantizations, characterizing the trade between power consumption and the various bit quantizations, and characterizing the trade between throughput/latency and the various bit quantizations. This process will be demonstrated on a Deep Convolutional Neural Network trained to classify Electronic Warfare (EW) emitters in data collected by AFRL in 2011. The BrainChip Akida Event Domain Neural Processor development environment will be utilized for demonstration as it provides a simulated execution environment for running converted models under the discrete, low quantization constraints of neuromorphic hardware. In the option effort we pursue direct Spiking Neural Network (SNN) implementation and compare performance on the Akida hardware, and potentially other vendor’s hardware as well. We demonstrate the capability operating on real hardware in a relevant environment by conducting a data collection and demonstration activity at a U.S. test range with relevant EW emitters”

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

That's more than just a hopeful wish, Deadpool 👍

We still don't have much of a clue (if any) where the sudden Big interest, in BrainChip stock has come from.

It must be close, to 300 million shares passing hands, the last 5 trading days?..

Many thought it was connected with ARM's surge (and there's good reason to believe that, with the A.I. connection, in their recent profits) but we had a very strong showing, on what should have been a very weak trading day (especially after a big confidence sapping short, the previous one).

The volume, has just been too big, too strong and too steady, to be just increased retail buying, in my honest opinion.

I think there has been a Big "outside" buyer and NVIDIA, is another good candidate.

Cathie's Ark Invest and Mercedes (known to take stakes, in technology providers) are also possibles..

LDA announcement today, I reckon (which has taken some pressure off the share price, but not nearly enough, to explain the recent surge).

Shaping up, to be an extremely exciting year!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
Top Bottom