BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cupcake edge server isn’t being sold by Brainchip, that’s Unigen’s product.
I don't think the "AKIDA inside" model is available for purchase yet?

Only announced in December 2023?

I'm assuming it would use AKD1500?..

Anybody got more meat on this subject?

Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon DingoBorat ,

The post Tech shared this morning had the specs attached ..... the box contained 2 x AKIDA 1000 chips.

Correction... GStock123 supplied the data.

Dam it , this is the third addition to this post
* the data sheet which was displayed this morning has somehow disappeared into the ether..... having read it at the time , it stated 2 x AKIDA 1000 chips within.

very strange this document has now completely disappeared fron prior posts.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This is something I hadn't remarked before:

https://shop.brainchipinc.com/

Our products are the result of over a decade of fundamental R&D by BrainChip engineers and data scientists.

While we are aware of the magic of the Akida circuitry, the reference to "data scientists" focuses attention on the importance of the models and their design. Akida does not use mathematically exact congruity. It uses probability.

How are the weights derived from the model?

Before that question can be answered, to make the circuit function, Akida must also be configured.

How many layers are needed?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Diogenese ,

Thay probably insert a 🦜 in each box.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TECH

Regular
I wouldn't be surprised, you do have close contacts at Brainchip :)

Now, now...my post to Damo was a joke. I googled a specific question and a link popped up...end of story.
I posted it at 4.44am AEDT which happens to be 6.44am here at my property in New Zealand where I'm currently based.

Surely you and other shareholders can feel the positive energy that's surrounding our company as this year is starting to unfold,
maybe just maybe, Peters comment about explosive sales is about to play out throughout this year and beyond, I remain extremely
positive as you probably do as well,

Best regards.....Tech.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

JDelekto

Regular
This is something I hadn't remarked before:

https://shop.brainchipinc.com/

Our products are the result of over a decade of fundamental R&D by BrainChip engineers and data scientists.

While we are aware of the magic of the Akida circuitry, the reference to "data scientists" focuses attention on the importance of the models and their design. Akida does not use mathematically exact congruity. It uses probability.

Before that question can be answered, to make the circuit function, Akida must also be configured.

How many layers are needed?

Is that something that could be deduced by looking at the Python source code for the CNN2SNN Toolkit?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Afternoon DingoBorat ,

The post Tech shared this morning had the specs attached ..... the box contained 2 x AKIDA 1000 chips.

* the data sheet which was displayed this morning has somehow disappeared into the ether..... having read it at the time , it stated 2 x AKIDA 1000 chips within.

Regards,
Esq.
Here Esq,
Screenshot_20240215_104049_Chrome.jpg

Learning 🪴

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Afternoon DingoBorat ,

Regards,
Esq.
That's the VVDN edge box Esq..

As far as I'm aware, we have no details of the Unigen Cupcake model and nothing is showing on their website, that I could find..

I checked out, what I think is NVIDIA's comparable VVDN edge box and it also uses 2 of their chips, so it must be how they're set up..

Two times NVIDIA chips, in an "Edge" Box, is going to be a tad more expensive than ours, I would say...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Justchilln

Regular
That's the VVDN edge box Esq..

As far as I'm aware, we have no details of the Unigen Cupcake model and nothing is showing on their website, that I could find..

I checked out, what I think is NVIDIA's comparable VVDN edge box and it also uses 2 of their chips, so it must be how they're set up..

Two times NVIDIA chips, in an "Edge" Box, is going to be a tad more expensive than ours, I would say...
Pretty sure it was akd 1500 in the cupcakes and launching march cant remember where I saw that

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Learning ,

Thankyou for that.

Another curious thing just popped out to my self after reading the above data sheet again......
The CPU we are spliced into is ....NXP.

Is this something of relevance , or simply myself over thinking things?????

Regards ,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

CHIPS

Regular
Beautiful GREEN again in Germany this morning. +4,47% at the moment and it is now only -32% in my portfolio. I would like to see it in PLUS on the 21st of Feb ... on my birthday ... when Sam Altmann is going to buy our IP. 😁 Wishes sometimes do come true, you know :geek:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Evening Learning ,

Thankyou for that.

Another curious thing just popped out to my self after reading the above data sheet again......

Regards ,
Esq.
Hi Esq,

I had the same thoughts this morning when I saw the host CPU was NXP.

@Taproot has mentioned it in #75,099
Post in thread 'BRN Discussion Ongoing' https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-406885

And I looked at the:

The NXP CPU is based ARM cortex A53 processor.

So I too wonder if NXP is another company to keep an eyes 👀 on.

Learning 🪴

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Is that something that could be deduced by looking at the Python source code for the CNN2SNN Toolkit?
Well I think MetaTF is set up for that, but I was thinking about the design of the system - all the work that was done behind the scenes.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Oops! Sorry - that's my private access page.

You get 3 settings normally when you sell an item.

1st You sell an item that is for sale.

2nd You sell an item that isnt available so you have it as sold out.

3rd You put an item up for sale but you don’t have the item for sale, you then cam hide the item in settings until it is available, but they might have forgot to do this.

Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
  • Fire

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

"ARKK is an actively managed ETF that seeks long-term growth of capital by investing in disruptive innovation companies"

Do we fit that bill? 🤔...

We know Cathie Wood's is aware of us (who in the "Tech World" is not??) because someone asked her, if she knew of us, a couple of years ago (@chapman89 🤔)..

Her reply, was along the lines of..

"Yes, I'm aware of them, but they have to prove themselves in the Marketplace, before I'll be interested"

I wonder if she's looking now?

After previously being in the doghouse, due to NVIDIA's poor performance, she was selling the stock, late last year, calling it "pricey".

20240215_190946.jpg

So she makes mistakes too..

"Ark Invest famously sold the bulk of its Nvidia holdings shortly before the company reported record first-quarter earnings, skyrocketing in value. But CEO and investment lead Cathie Wood has defended the decision ever since, claiming staunchly that Tesla (TSLA) is a stronger long-term AI bet than Nvidia"

Will she pull the trigger and make the right decision this time, or has she already?

Ark Invest, are very transparent about their holdings, so we will soon know.

It would be good to see recent data, on other institutional holdings too.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Evening Learning ,

Thankyou for that.

Regards ,
Esq.
Nothing, other than NXP is also on the Edge Impulse graphic supplied by Chapman.

When you're as deep in the Technology World, as we now are, you're bumping into and rubbing shoulders with everyone.

Sometimes it leads to even more..

Ohh La La..

(I'm sure the Pom, can supply an "appropriate" gif)...

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

MDhere

Regular
Next ...month

Another report, this time from major business and technology news outlet Reuters, has claimed that NVIDIA will be supplying a custom-designed chip for Nintendo’s next console. It comes as NVIDIA is reportedly in the process of building a new business unit dedicated entirely to creating custom chip solutions for different computing and technology firms.

A friend of mine lives in Kyoto and a massive fan of Nintendo. He sent me this pic of his trip to one of the stores. Must be a sign! 😀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240215-185827_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215-185827_Instagram.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom