Parrots .... don't be fooled .....

Esq.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Beebo

Regular
And a refresher from Rob telson on this slide-

1. At this point in Zach’s presentation he was highlighting the relationship between Edge Impulse and Nvidia.
  2. Introducing Nvidia design environment will now be supported on the Edge Impulse platform (This is a huge move)
  3. The companies represented on the slide are Edge Impulse partners and will now be able to work with the Nvidia environment using Edge Impulse as a deployment tool. (Customer uses Nvidia model, takes the model to Edge Impulse and now can deploy that model on one of Edge Impulse partner platforms, including BrainChip).
  4. Arm and BrainChip are the two companies that are IP providers
  5. This is really good news for BrainChip because a majority of all AI applications are run on Nvidia silicon. Once companies start to push the limits with their current Nvidia solution (need to lower power consumption, need for more efficient performance) they will want to consolidate more technology into their next generation silicon. This is what we want! Once they consolidate they need AI as IP (Nvidia doesn’t offer IP). So now this company has an Nvidia based model and they need it to work with an AI accelerator which is IP so they can design it into their silicon (this means Arm, BrainChip, a few others for IP). Only Arm and BrainChip will support the deployment of an Nvidia model through our partnership with Edge Impulse. Now we take that model, demonstrate lower power and better efficiency than an Arm offering and we are in a good position to win.
  6. Hopefully this makes sense
Sounds like it is a head to head contest between Brainchip and ARM. We likely beat them technically, but can we beat them strategically?

It’ll be interesting to see how quickly we carve out market share, and when we do, we will turn heads of acquisition sharks.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Very nice to consolidate and finish up 1c today.
Happy as, Larry

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000013331.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Another Great day and it all seems a bit "Ho Hum" around here..

Volume is still very strong, but is dropping off somewhat.

Hey @wilzy123 are you still alive deadbeat?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

MrNick

Regular
The moment you realise your sister-in-law has an incredible connection on LinkedIn.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 2.00.46 pm.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Another Great day and it all seems a bit "Ho Hum" around here..

Volume is still very strong, but is dropping off somewhat.

Hey @wilzy123 are you still alive deadbeat?

Are you well champ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Top 20
The moment you realise your sister-in-law has an incredible connection on LinkedIn.

View attachment 56907
I’m sure some people here have questions…. Which… you maybe … could… you know…. Come on man you know what we all thinking about now…

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
More to come?

https://shop.brainchipinc.com/products/akida™-edge-ai-box

"... or get notified when this product becomes available again"

View attachment 56900

Why does the page come up with an error?

1707979439214.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Very interesting. Will we be next?
What was shown on this link from Westpac?

When I click on it, it just comes up with a generic share trading webpage....

• Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi Humble Genius ,

I pressed that link you provided and shows the PCI boards are still available, our first two products are sold out , and the latest product ( Cupcake ) dose not show at all... even in the search for box ????

Odd.

Regards,
Esq.

• Thinking

Diogenese

Top 20
Why does the page come up with an error?

View attachment 56909
Oops! Sorry - that's my private access page.

• Haha
  • Wow

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
What was shown on this link from Westpac?

When I click on it, it just comes up with a generic share trading webpage....
Humble apologise. It was about the Renesas buyout of Altium which someone else later posted.
Cheers

Reactions: 5 users

Mt09

Regular
Hi Humble Genius ,

I pressed that link you provided and shows the PCI boards are still available, our first two products are sold out , and the latest product ( Cupcake ) dose not show at all... even in the search for box ????

Odd.

Regards,
Esq.
Cupcake edge server isn’t being sold by Brainchip, that’s Unigen’s product.

TECH

Regular
Amazing, thanks for keeping an eye on that Tech!

Edit hey @TECH how did you find the page?
The shop only shows me the previous offerings?

Insider knowledge :ROFLMAO:...."let your fingers do the walking"....:ROFLMAO:

ben carson t GIF

Hey Damo4...it's all cool just me and Mr Google ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hi Humble Genius ,

Odd.

Regards,
Esq.
Perhaps the page was up for testing only? Its surprising that all edge boxes were sold so quick! Considering the webpage went up 23hrs ago (as I type this post), and Tech's post this morning was at 7.44am this morning, then all boxes would've been sold in under 12hrs! (don't get me wrong, that would be good if they really sold out in large numbers).
Considering the USA woke up (East coast) 5hrs after the website got posted, the selling window would've only been 7hrs, and perhaps even less considering the West Coast is 3 hrs behind.

So, my opinion is that the site went up for testing and some were lucky enough to see it in time, otherwise why would the page be removed now?

• Fire
Insider knowledge :ROFLMAO:...."let your fingers do the walking"....:ROFLMAO:

ben carson t GIF

Hey Damo4...it's all cool just me and Mr Google ;)
I wouldn't be surprised, you do have close contacts at Brainchip :)

Reactions: 2 users

rgupta

Regular
Akida™ Edge AI Box

Akida™ Edge AI Box
$799.00
SOLD OUT
Learn More

Very interesting indeed, a number of our products have been confirmed as SOLD OUT

Yes shareholders, 2024 is just starting to become critical as demand for Brainchip's technology is about to go up a notch or 3

Love our company...Tech (y)
Looks like the price is good here. Not very cheap or too expensive!!

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom