BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Seems like someone is happy to take everything available at 30cents, but not a penny more!
32c incoming :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

db1969oz

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
When talking about Edge boxes he mentions the releases/previews of VVDN and Unigen boxes.
But he also says:
"And then of course, we have another relationship with Teksun"
Around the 21 minute mark, he talks about IP as the primary business model, and the allocation of resources and funds to diversify into additional revenue streams, i.e edge boxes.

Then says spend judicially on the edge box and one other area we are working on right now”

Does that mean a third revenue stream, is in the works?

1 - IP

2- Edge Boxes

3 - ??

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

TECH

Regular
It's very obvious that Tony has mentioned to the company about the whining he has received from certain investors feeling
so called "left out" of top secret meetings held in different states of Australia, maybe Sean can stop off in New Zealand and
visit me before flying to Australia for 3/4 days in the first week of March ?

Even addressing this so called "issue" by holding a virtual meeting late in this month so investors who aren't invited as such can
get their questions heard by the CEO.

Who says that our company doesn't listen to shareholders ?

I think that the Annual Report will show up next Thursday, but what's going to be interesting is if any announcement or new info
is released next Thursday (Australian time) while the IFS Direct Connect 2024 is in progress, it's currently also obvious, if you wish
to put up your shares for sale, they will be gobbled up pretty quick smart.

Is that called "the smart money" ?

Tech.
Not Me I Want Nothing To Do With This GIF by PBS SoCal

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users
It's very obvious that Tony has mentioned to the company about the whining he has received from certain investors feeling
so called "left out" of top secret meetings held in different states of Australia, maybe Sean can stop off in New Zealand and
visit me before flying to Australia for 3/4 days in the first week of March ?

Even addressing this so called "issue" by holding a virtual meeting late in this month so investors who aren't invited as such can
get their questions heard by the CEO.

Who says that our company doesn't listen to shareholders ?

I think that the Annual Report will show up next Thursday, but what's going to be interesting is if any announcement or new info
is released next Thursday (Australian time) while the IFS Direct Connect 2024 is in progress, it's currently also obvious, if you wish
to put up your shares for sale, they will be gobbled up pretty quick smart.

Is that called "the smart money" ?

Tech.
Not Me I Want Nothing To Do With This GIF by PBS SoCal
There certainly seems to be a an insatiable appetite, at 31 cents at the moment..

When it's been dumped into, any appearing on the sell side, have been quickly snatched up, with more demand then appearing at 31 cents.

How much of the selling is genuine?

Looking like we will smash yesterday's volume, of 25 million shares (ASX).

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Altium seems like a very interesting company. Currently on the stock exchange at 40 euros.

Altium seems like a very interesting company. Currently on the stock exchange at 40 euros.

Not my finest moment Altium. Owned it and paid $4.42. Also owned a company ACX which had been hit by shorters and I wanted more so tried to time the market. Sold my Altium @ approx $10 (which was supposed to be for about a few weeks and going to buy them back again). I was right about ACX as went up 50% in those couple of weeks but Altium went to $20. Way quicker than I thought and I sold ACX and waited for Altium to pull back to buy again. Went to high $30's. Apparently don't try to time the market! Learnt my lesson which cost me hundreds of thousands.
Now I have BRN and PNV. Sticking true this time.

SC

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

BRING IT BOYZ !!! 👊

View attachment 56942

Someone watching our updates.

Must say, I do like her writing.

BrainChip's Akida Neuromorphic Processor: Pioneering Edge AI and Learning

BrainChip Holdings Ltd unveils their quarterly investor podcast, highlighting the Akida Neuromorphic Processor, a revolutionary Edge AI technology. This digital neuromorphic AI IP enables ultra-low power and secure processing, mimicking the human brain to provide efficient and safe AI solutions.

15 Feb 2024 18:15 EST
author-image
Sakchi Khandelwal

In an era where technology continues to blur the lines between the digital and the human, BrainChip Holdings Ltd steps forward as a beacon of innovation in the realm of artificial intelligence (AI). On February 15, 2024, the company unveiled the latest episode of its quarterly investor podcast, a series dedicated to shedding light on the strides they're making in Edge AI technology. This episode, in particular, introduces audiences to the Akida Neuromorphic Processor, a marvel of engineering that stands as the world's first commercial product to offer ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based neuromorphic AI IP. With CEO Sean Hehir at the helm, the podcast dives into the intricacies of the processor that promises to revolutionize the way we interact with AI, making it more efficient, secure, and in tune with the natural operations of the human brain.

The Akida Neuromorphic Processor: A Leap Towards the Future

The spotlight of the episode shines brightly on the Akida Neuromorphic Processor, BrainChip's flagship innovation. This processor is not just another chip; it's a groundbreaking leap forward in AI technology. Unlike traditional processors, Akida operates on the principles of neuromorphic computing. It mimics the neural networks of the human brain, enabling it to process information more efficiently and with significantly lower power consumption. The processor analyzes data at the point of acquisition, focusing only on essential sensor inputs. This selective attention to detail allows for unparalleled precision and economy in data processing, thereby heralding a new age of Edge learning—where AI can learn and evolve directly on the chip, independent of cloud-based systems.

Empowering AI with Edge Learning

One of the most compelling aspects of the Akida Neuromorphic Processor, as discussed in the podcast, is its ability to foster Edge learning. This feature is a game-changer in the realm of AI, enabling devices to learn from their environment and make decisions in real-time, without the need to connect to the cloud. This not only drastically reduces latency but also significantly enhances privacy and data security. By processing data locally on the chip, Akida ensures that sensitive information does not have to traverse the vast and vulnerable expanse of the internet. This local processing capability marks a significant step towards creating AI systems that are not only smarter and faster but also safer and more reliable.

A Mission Driven by Innovation and Inquiry

Underpinning BrainChip's technological advancements is a spirit of inquiry and a mission to democratize AI technology. CEO Sean Hehir's engagement with shareholders and the broader investor community through the quarterly investor podcast exemplifies this commitment. By addressing frequently asked questions, sharing product updates, and highlighting the company's achievements, Hehir fosters an environment of transparency and collaboration. This approach not only keeps investors informed but also invites them to be a part of the journey towards creating more human-centric AI technologies. Furthermore, the podcast series complements the company's monthly 'This is Our Mission' podcast, further enriching the dialogue between BrainChip and its stakeholders.

As we stand on the precipice of a new age in technology, BrainChip Holdings Ltd's latest investor podcast episode offers a glimpse into a future where AI is more intuitive, efficient, and aligned with the natural operations of the human brain. The development and deployment of the Akida Neuromorphic Processor signify a significant leap towards achieving this vision, promising to redefine the landscape of artificial intelligence. With each innovation, BrainChip not only cements its position as a leader in neuromorphic computing but also charts a course towards a future where technology serves humanity in more profound and meaningful ways.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Wags

Regular
Around the 21 minute mark, he talks about IP as the primary business model, and the allocation of resources and funds to diversify into additional revenue streams, i.e edge boxes.

Then says spend judicially on the edge box and one other area we are working on right now”

Does that mean a third revenue stream, is in the works?

1 - IP

2- Edge Boxes

3 - ??
My first thoughts on the "one other area" comment, was a another hint to Teksun.
Just a gut feel from the words.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

MrNick

Regular
Second strike would not be beneficial... even if you feel they deserve it, we're all (most of us) here to see BC's full potential explode.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
A few small single figure trades going through but they look like they are trying to push the price up.
Completely opposite to what has been happening.
WESPAC.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
The Parrots are getting restless......

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
My first thoughts on the "one other area" comment, was a another hint to Teksun.
Just a gut feel from the words.
I thought the same. Wasn't there a LinkedIn comment hinting at something with us in 2024 or similar? Considering they do both design and manufacturing, it wouldn't be a significant stretch for them to introduce their own edge box or another type of edge device.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Not my finest moment Altium. Owned it and paid $4.42. Also owned a company ACX which had been hit by shorters and I wanted more so tried to time the market. Sold my Altium @ approx $10 (which was supposed to be for about a few weeks and going to buy them back again). I was right about ACX as went up 50% in those couple of weeks but Altium went to $20. Way quicker than I thought and I sold ACX and waited for Altium to pull back to buy again. Went to high $30's. Apparently don't try to time the market! Learnt my lesson which cost me hundreds of thousands.
Now I have BRN and PNV. Sticking true this time.

SC
That hurts!!! .....It has happened to me also..and the "IF ONLY" keeps going over and over in your head..But if a profit has been made then it's much easier to digest and move to the next one!

1708047059281.png

Cheers :)

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
1708047140181.png

Esq.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Wags

Regular
I thought the same. Wasn't there a LinkedIn comment hinting at something with us in 2024 or similar? Considering they do both design and manufacturing, it wouldn't be a significant stretch for them to introduce their own edge box or another type of edge device.
There are just so many dot's these days, my vision is blurred........
Again, just verbalising what my first thoughts were when I listened. I didn't go down the road of another edge box, I thought another vertical Healthcare, wearable? Picked up on Seans comment Elder Care??

Also, I don't think there is much longer to wait for more information to come to light. Soon i think they will all be beating their chest that they include Akida. The tipping point in the marketing, NDA's to Loudspeakers. (@Esq.111 should be able to help with loudspeaker suggestions)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom