BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xhosa12345

Regular
OK! OK! I just finished tying up my shoelaces. I'm heading out to the Bungle Bungles which is a pretty satisfactory distance to allow for an almighty increase in the share price. It's roughly 761 hours on foot (or 3,404.4 km) via Tanami Rd according to Doctor Google. But because I copped a couple of blisters and a sprained groin from my walk around the block yesterday, you might need to add a couple more hours on top to account for this.

The things I do for you guys!!!!!

Get a boat with a treadmill on it and go around the globe a few times Bravo.... you buy the boat and ill shout you the treadmill.....

download.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Regular
Wild ride 31.5 cent 🏇

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
Chippers ,

Here is one i prepared earlier.

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD
ASX : BRN
Share : Incorporated in everything electronic.

$0.3725

Today's Change
UP $0.1125 ( Up Shiploads )

* Eveningstar ( Random number generator )
13th Feb 2024

UNDERVALUED
FAIR VALUE $5.21

FIVE STAR RATING

😙

Regards ,
Esq.
1707790365186.png

Tradingview 😅

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

7für7

Regular
Maybe gap close 27.5 ?

Two little things:

ONE:
1707789902251.png

TWO:
GAPS AS SCIENCE:

When I went to school the teacher said this is your Times Tables. If you need to know what 5 times 5 is having learnt these tables you will know instantly the answer is 25. You will not have to work it out or check it is correct every time.

In science the teacher said this is how you work out the velocity of an object. If you use this formula you will get the correct answer every time.

I soon came to understand that this is how scientific and mathematical theory works. No matter how many times you use the formula you get the same answer. Until this is shown to be the case and peer reviewed and proven repeatable a theorem is not considered proved.

Then we go to GAPS. No matter what you read regarding the dark art you will discover that even the practitioners of this subject called charting agree that GAPS are not always closed and they are closed on their own estimates which are not peer reviewed only 80 to 90 percent of the time.

Five times five is always twenty five not just 80 to 90 percent of the time. GAPS are unscientific mumbo jumbo.

Scientific theory works every time and takes account of all the variables. This morning at a bit after 7am three hours before opening there was a trade for 500,000 shares at a price higher than closing. This event added a variable not accounted for in the myth about closing and opening prices. In addition Brainchip traded overnight on the German exchanges and in the USA at various prices.

Those who are claiming a GAP between the closing and opening price on the ASX alone do so in complete isolation of these known and provable facts.

GAPS are filled for no other reason than the price of a share does not always go up in a straight line never stopping to draw breath. Shares go up and shares go down in price and in so doing appear to be closing GAPs on the way through.

Most vocal about GAPS by modus operandi on HC strangely also appear to be the most manipulative of traders.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
Lets them all burn.
I'm usually quite peaceful.
Maybe this is helping them avoid burning, for the time being?...

giphy.gif

They gotta be getting hot under the collar...

whew-hot.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
1707791775910.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

cosors

👀
To formulate my real feelings dredd0t would forbid me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
So what "has" happened to David Holland?

Did he sell out for a 10% gain a couple of days ago??..

He seemed like such a rusted on holder, so surely not...

I don't suppose anyone, but Wilzy cares..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

That is so funny. LOL
FF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular

Maybe he is waiting for the next ATH to buy in. And after it drops 10cent, he will start again and play tom&jerry with himself

• Haha

HarryCool1

Regular
Chippers ,

Here is one i prepared earlier.

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD
ASX : BRN
Share : Incorporated in everything electronic.

$0.3725

Today's Change
UP $0.1125 ( Up Shiploads )

* Eveningstar ( Random number generator )
13th Feb 2024

UNDERVALUED
FAIR VALUE $5.21

FIVE STAR RATING

😙

Regards ,
Esq.
What time is the explosion today Esqy? 2:24 or 2:34 like yesterday?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
ANNOUNCEMENT ...... PRICE QUERY

Reactions: 4 users
Hi All
I know you are all hanging out for some more science so I have been digging around. The following paper does not refer to AKIDA technology and is using a Loihi type Leaky SNN but this makes no difference because AKIDA is more versatile and efficient so I would ask you to consider this when discussing valuations "What would a state of the art secure ID system for mobile phones be worth":

webicon_green.png
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/10380750/

“SNNAuth: Sensor-Based Continuous Authentication On Smartphones Using Spiking Neural Networks​

Yantao Li, Xinyu Sun, Zhenyu Yang, Hongyu Huang
IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2024
Sensor-based continuous authentication mechanisms have demonstrated promising capabilities in enhancing the security of smart devices. In this paper, we present SNNAuth, a novel sensor-based continuous Authentication system on smartphones that utilizes Spiking Neural Networks (SNNs), leveraging biometric behavioral patterns captured by smartphone sensors. To enhance discriminative feature extraction, we introduce positional encoding into the time slicing of normalized sensor data. We design the ANN-SNN model, which transforms the trained artificial neural network (ANN) into an SNN by converting weights and activations into suitable spike neuron models and synaptic connections. The ANN-SNN model, designed for efficient computation and increased the robustness, is specifically trained to extract temporal features of a legitimate user. With the extracted features of a legitimate user, we then train the one-class k-Nearest Neighbors, which is employed for conducting the classification for all users. Based on the trained ANN-SNN and one-class kNN, ANNAuth determines whether the current user is legitimate or an imposter. Finally, we evaluate the performance of ANNAuth on two public datasets and our dataset, and the experimental results demonstrate that ANNAuth outperforms state-of-the-art solutions by achieving the highest accuracy and the lowest equal error rates (EERs) on all three datasets”

Todd Vierra demonstrates this biometric ability using infra red in his CES 2024 interview and unless my memory is faulty does not exclude AKIDA being able to do this with other vision systems such as Prophesee's neuromorphic sensor.

I should mention that while the paper discusses using Leaky SNN a number of the reference paper authors they cite lead back to AKIDA.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Here it is :) ASX query

1707793123208.png

1707793173240.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
I "believe" this is what happens, when we get a "taste" of investor interest, outside of the sweet little old, backwater ASX..

I hope the "entities" shorting BRN stock have taken Worldwide interest in this Company, in the Future, into consideration...

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom