BOB Bank of Brainchip
Someone better give Bravo a call
Yep tell her there has been a Big Bungle bingle on the SP :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Damo4

Regular
Isn't it funny that the deep pockets can run a short campaign and then orchestrate some pumps and/or dumps and it's BRN that's asked to explain?
The ASX can be so frustrating sometimes.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 33 users

Fenris78

Regular
Hopefully a surprise strong finish?

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
And the minute the ASX price query was released, a Motley Fool article had been released. How about that 😂

"Why has the BrainChip share price rocketed 27% today?
Well, unfortunately, there's not much to go on here. So the correct answer is: 'who the heck knows'."

"Saying that, the Brainchip share price does remain down by almost 50% since February 2023, and by roughly 82% since its 2021 record high."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22 users
Thanks ASX and our dumb secretary.

BrainChip, has bigger fish to fry, than worrying about the ASX and the share price..

The share price is "important" to us, but as Antonio Viana "infamously" said, "The share price will do, what the share price will do".

This is not to say, that they aren't striving towards making BrainChip and AKIDA successful, because that, is their sole focus.

AKIDAs success, will ultimately dictate the share price.

And that's how it should be.

I don't doubt, that we will see that a large addition of shorts has been dumped, once the dust settles today.

It amounts to nought, when the bigger picture is seen.

In the end, only AKIDAs success in the Marketplace, will truly change our fortunes.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Support holding could be turning up again

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Shadow59

Regular
Wow! I look away for an hour, then BAM the gap is closed.:)
All those traditionalist charters will be happy now! Now lets get back to where we were!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
And the minute the ASX price query was released, a Motley Fool article had been released. How about that 😂

"Why has the BrainChip share price rocketed 27% today?
Well, unfortunately, there's not much to go on here. So the correct answer is: 'who the heck knows'."

"Saying that, the Brainchip share price does remain down by almost 50% since February 2023, and by roughly 82% since its 2021 record high."

It was probably some MF at MF that made the call to the ASX to query the price.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
It was probably some MF at MF that made the call to the ASX to query the price.
?This MF?¿
Screenshot_20240213-153344_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
BrainChip, has bigger fish to fry, than worrying about the ASX and the share price..

The share price is "important" to us, but as Antonio Viana "infamously" said, "The share price will do, what the share price will do".

This is not to say, that they aren't striving towards making BrainChip and AKIDA successful, because that, is their sole focus.

AKIDAs success, will ultimately dictate the share price.

And that's how it should be.

I don't doubt, that we will see that a large addition of shorts has been dumped, once the dust settles today.

It doesn't amount to nought, when the bigger picture is seen.

In the end, only AKIDAs success in the Marketplace, will truly change our fortunes.
Yes, appears to be just another orchestrated pump and dump that those in the know will have made good swag from but it irks me that we once again present as incompetent in our comms.
Who is the person responsible for these ongoing ridiculous cock ups?
Company secretary?
Whoever it is, needs to up their game or be replaced by someone that can at least do the basics in a public and authority facing role, correctly the first time.
We are all human and occasional errors are to be expected but when it becomes the norm consequences need follow as it corrodes confidence.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Ok...Lets start again!!!! :)

1707799267835.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Lex555

Regular
30c spa has now officially closed please exit with all items of clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Attachments

• 1707799443770.png
    1707799443770.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Yes, appears to be just another orchestrated pump and dump that those in the know will have made good swag from but it irks me that we once again present as incompetent in our comms.
Who is the person responsible for these ongoing ridiculous cock ups?
Company secretary?
Whoever it is, needs to up their game or be replaced by someone that can at least do the basics in a public and authority facing role, correctly the first time.
We are all human and occasional errors are to be expected but when it becomes the norm consequences need follow as it corrodes confidence.
This is a bit more than a pump and dump, as over 25 million AUD in value has changed hands, just today.

The copy and paste response, to the buffoons at the ASX, does nothing to erode my confidence in the Company.

The proof of the pudding. is in the eating and the roughly quarter of engagements that are known (my opinion) seem to be quite happy and gobbling up the samples provided.

It's looking like AKIDA "tastes" so good, that it's going to go into more things than we can imagine.

Again, only this "real" tangible success, will rate BrainChip appropriately.

And the share price, won't be dictated, by the tiny Australian market.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

7für7

Regular
Absolutely frightening. So many scavengers constantly hovering over the stock price, eagerly awaiting news to exploit and capitalize on, only to sell off. It's downright despicable. They prevent the value from rising in a healthy manner. Disregarding any corrections or gaps... simply ludicrous. Whatever…. Looooooooooong

Edit .. not frightening…. Ridiculous

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

mrgds

Regular
To sum up the day ..........................................

10 am .............................;)
11 am ..............................😍
12 pm .............................o_O
1 pm ...............................🧐🤩🥳
2 pm ................................:rolleyes:(n)😤💩
3 pm .................................😰😡😭
4 pm ..................................😡🤬💔

4:15 pm ...........................😇

Gotta be happy with the support around yesterdays close !!!!!!!!!!

RED BABY YEAH ................................😍
Screenshot (38).png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
Oh well.

1707803351540.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Tezza

Regular
Dissapointing day, Dissapointing response. If no news in the next 10 days back to 15c FFS missed opportunity AGAIN

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TECH

Regular
Try to keep calm.....

Nothing has changed, we're still engaged with 55+ companies and Universities as we were yesterday, do you think all our partners are frothing at the mouth, worrying about the daily action.

The speeding ticket was classic, as was the response..it has to be the biggest waste of time ever...ring the company next time and the answer will still be NO NO NO.

An announcement that contains something very material will be coming at some stage (in my opinion) and the ASX will be the first to know,
after the Board,
and when that day comes the share price won't suddenly reverse as the continued pathetic pattern that's emerged over the
years when stupid, pathetic speeding tickets are issued, wasting everybody's time.

As if the company leaked something, get real ! the company's ethics policy is super clear, any staff acting inappropriately will be held to
account, it can be reported by a fellow staff member, integrity at Brainchip has always started at the top with Peter and Anil, end of story !

Tech 😉

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users
Dissapointing day, Dissapointing response. If no news in the next 10 days back to 15c FFS missed opportunity AGAIN
Well over a hundred million shares traded today and we saw a share price, that we haven't seen, since early September last year and it was a disappointing day???

Some people are hard to please.

1707698265607.png

From @AARONASXs post yesterday, it looks to me like, the shorters decided to "Short some more" today.

I personally, will be disappointed, if this is less than an additional 5 million shorts and I'm hoping, it will be closer to 10.

There is an unknown percentage, of today's bought shares heading Overseas to satisfy demand for BRN stock tonight.

I'm beside myself, if people can't see, that "something" has changed here..
But I guess we will need to wait until the end of the week, for confirmation of this.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom