BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Ummm...Is that the skin of half of an alligator draped over the left side of the spa??? Weird...I've tried magnifying and zooming in on everything to see what we're dealing with here. As events co-ordinator might I suggest you watch out for the family jewels if you slide over the top of that thing again?

PS: Congrats!!!!
I think Pom just turned Jewish there...

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Nice to see 30 cents again! Been a while but getting toasty again.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
I think Pom just turned Jewish there...
1707783815182.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Ummm...Is that the skin of half of an alligator draped over the left side of the spa??? Weird...I've tried magnifying and zooming in on everything to see what we're dealing with here. As events co-ordinator might I suggest you watch out for the family jewels if you slide over the top of that thing again?

PS: Congrats!!!!
Don't worry about it.
It was just a soggy schnitzel
Screenshot_2024-02-06-22-48-01-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

It was still wriggling.

• Haha

Shadow59

Regular
The volume traded today an hour and a half in has already exceeded yesterdays total by a long way!

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TECH

Regular
Tech,
Would you give us your thoughts on the following.
As your commitment to the take off begins in early 2025, one would have to think then that the explosive growth has potential to commence in 2024 due to the fact things don’t happen overnight.
I mean with 56 different companies as FF has shown us partnering with Brainchip over the past few years some ( if not all) will be well underway with their developments and have produced products all ready for sale in the markets hidden behind the NDAs.
I personally except some big gains each quarter moving forward
What are your thoughts or anyones for that matter ?.

Good morning,

My personal timeline was based around taking the pressure, yes the pressure off myself, whereby every quarter I kept asking myself
where's the revenue ? how long does this take ? can't our big guns sell the technology, what's wrong, have we hired individuals who
are still learning Neuromorphic Computing by attending night lectures by Peter ?

We have all, well most I'd suggest, learnt how long the actual process can take to even get a product to market, let alone be hugely successful
so in 2023 I pulled my head in and thought 2 years would be a "fair" timeline for our company to make solid traction, achieve some meaningful
revenue and finally start to be acknowledged by a wider audience, this timeline is really starting to shape up rather nicely, basically another
10 months of growth, so yes I "expect to see revenue slowly increase throughout 2024 and in 2025 onwards continue at a faster pace" that's
my personal view.

8 or so days (business) before our Annual Report, which I normally don't place much weight on, but in this case, this time around
I feel it could be telling, we shall see in due course.

Kind regards....Tech

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Don't worry about it.
It was just a soggy schnitzel
View attachment 56706
It was still wriggling.

Thanks cosors, you've just prompted me to remind everyone that eating in the spa is not permitted. I once dropped some dim sims and onion rings in there and had one hell of a time trying to locate them in amongst everyone's body parts, what with the jets on full throttle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
If anybody is still concerned as to why the company doesn't use the ASX to make announcements, please look at AVA. They announced an agreement with Telstra for their technology. Long story short ASX questioned the release, suspended the company shares whilst awaiting a reply to a please explain notice. An absolute joke, and an avenue which BRN does not want to travel.

• Wow
Reactions: 26 users
Thanks cosors, you've just promoted me to remind everyone that eating in the spa is not permitted. I once dropped some dim sims and onion rings in there and had one hell of a time trying to locate them in amongst everyone's body parts, what with the jets on full throttle.
And fur?

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
Thanks cosors, you've just promoted me to remind everyone that eating in the spa is not permitted. I once dropped some dim sims and onion rings in there and had one hell of a time trying to locate them in amongst everyone's body parts, what with the jets on full throttle.
Damn, I'm in tears with laughter.
It was a lot of fun here today!
And now seriously, a schnitzel has really no place in our hot tub.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
A figure is calculated. A number is independent of calculation, similar to an independent variable in science.
Lol ok I take yr word for it but when I look in the mirror I see a figure 8 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular
O lordy I'm in stitches of laughter seeing u feel yr way around LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

The jets were so powerful they almost dislodged my goggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
The jets were so powerful they almost dislodged my goggles.
Is that how you play Marco Polo over there?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

toasty

Regular
Amazing how the mood here changes when the SP is on the rise...........:p

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

cosors

👀
I think that I should deliver more research results :rolleyes:
But I do such things down to the rabbit hole. But I'm not going to do anything that won't help us on the spot/point, because it's been discussed so often. Today I had a research article about Infineon and all the things that Bravo and others had already discussed. But it's up to date with more connections. Sometimes I just don't have the insight to describe it in a nutshell like you or others. So I'd better leave what I can't clearly judge or deliver. Carnival time is something else. Hence so active.
But you can believe me that I do my own rounds and pursue other things. I still enjoy travelling in research in India and more recently in Korea; Taiwan at the same time. I look regularly at my spots and when I find something really relevant new for us, only then I would post it here, so 💁‍♀️

• Fire
  • Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Bravo ,

You may have to invest in one of these...

1707786067073.png
1707786267292.png

Generally used in the offshore industry at depth so should handle the hot tub extremes.

😉

Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Good to see a couple of nice green days.

The attitude on here is much more positive which makes viewing the threads easier.

The usual crowd of doomsayers seem to have shut their mouth for time being which is also nice.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Short squeeze baby!

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom