Reactions: 21 users

hotty4040

Regular
Two little things:

ONE:
View attachment 56720

TWO:
GAPS AS SCIENCE:

When I went to school the teacher said this is your Times Tables. If you need to know what 5 times 5 is having learnt these tables you will know instantly the answer is 25. You will not have to work it out or check it is correct every time.

In science the teacher said this is how you work out the velocity of an object. If you use this formula you will get the correct answer every time.

I soon came to understand that this is how scientific and mathematical theory works. No matter how many times you use the formula you get the same answer. Until this is shown to be the case and peer reviewed and proven repeatable a theorem is not considered proved.

Then we go to GAPS. No matter what you read regarding the dark art you will discover that even the practitioners of this subject called charting agree that GAPS are not always closed and they are closed on their own estimates which are not peer reviewed only 80 to 90 percent of the time.

Five times five is always twenty five not just 80 to 90 percent of the time. GAPS are unscientific mumbo jumbo.

Scientific theory works every time and takes account of all the variables. This morning at a bit after 7am three hours before opening there was a trade for 500,000 shares at a price higher than closing. This event added a variable not accounted for in the myth about closing and opening prices. In addition Brainchip traded overnight on the German exchanges and in the USA at various prices.

Those who are claiming a GAP between the closing and opening price on the ASX alone do so in complete isolation of these known and provable facts.

GAPS are filled for no other reason than the price of a share does not always go up in a straight line never stopping to draw breath. Shares go up and shares go down in price and in so doing appear to be closing GAPs on the way through.

Most vocal about GAPS by modus operandi on HC strangely also appear to be the most manipulative of traders.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

FF, there's a gap in my face ( more commonly called " a cake hole " ) that is sometimes evident and sometimes not, which is filled, and often, usually, but keeps re-appearing from time to time.

I don't want this gap to " not be filled " ever, otherwise I won't be feeling too well. I also don't want the " big gap " which is approaching with some certainty, to appear before I'm ready, and I'm not yet ready for that event to 'spike' my existence quite just yet, IMHO. But one never knows, does one...........

Personally, these "gaps" that " have to be filled", on the stock market IMO, are somewhat non-sensical, but I might be wrong I suppose.

Anyway, I'm a bit late for my own gap that has to be filled at this time of day, so I'd better go and remedy that very soon.

Cheers, and GLTAH..... Nice action today, it's about time.

Akida Ballista >>>>> Gaps - there's a very big gap before we reach the zenith I reckon <<<<<

hotty...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Wow!

BrainChip, just told the officer..

"We are abiding by your rules, go f@%k yourselves!"

I would have preferred them to have used it more constructively though..
trent-boult-front-foot-defence.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Another cockup in the speeding ticket response

View attachment 56734

"Use the same one as last time!"
Really the answer to Q3 should be:

"BRN is leading the development of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and neural networks. Recently there has been huge interest in this technological field, for instance Nvidia and ARM have reached record prices on the NYSE. BRN is a member of the ARM AI ecosystem and that of Intel among others."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Diogenese

Top 20

"BRN is leading the development of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and neural networks. Recently there has been huge interest in this technological field, for instance Nvidia and ARM have reached record prices on the NYSE. BRN is a member of the ARM AI ecosystem and that of Intel among others."
Strike "among others" - that will bring a Ford "Please explain!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Newk R

Regular
This will make the shorters happy.😖👎

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Gap closed and it's 2.30pm........strap in

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

mrgds

Regular

You absolutely got that right Dio,
5 days to orchestrate a honest/within boundaries/to the point reply and we get ............................ :sleep: No :sleep:

I know what Elon would have said ................................ Grow
Food
Yourself

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

davidfitz

Regular
Oh well that was a fun journey albeit a short 3 days, still nothing has really changed ;)

AI Revolution in Your Pocket: Generative AI Smartphones Poised for Global Takeover in 2024​

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

Well for what its worth , with over 80,000,000 shares traded today , this is our largest volume day in 12 months according to Commsuc Trade History.

Regards.
Esq.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Thanks ASX and our dumb secretary.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
1707796170003.png

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

5. TATA Consulting Services

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

19. BLUE RIDGE ENVISIONEERING

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

23. INFORMATION SYSTEM LABORATORIES

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO SILICONE

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEM

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

35. CIRCLE8 CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES

36. AVID GROUP

37. TATA ELXSI

38. GMAC INTELLIGENCE

39. EDGX

40. EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY

41 UNIGEN

42. iniVation

43. SAHOMA CONTROLWARE

44. MAGIK EYE

45. MYWAI

46. INFINEON

47. ERICSSON

48. MICROCHIP

49. ONSEMI

50. IPSOLON RESEARCH

51. University of Virginia

52. University of Oklahoma

53. Arizona State University

54. Carnegie Mellon University

55. Rochester Institute of Technology

56. Drexel University

this is my explanation and imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Sorry Mia, but no-one nominated themselves for the Senior Co-ordinator role for naked hot tub events, so I think you're stuck with me for a little longer!

YAY!!!!!!!! IT'S THE 30 CENTS NAKED HOT TUB PARTY!!!!! GET YOUR GEAR OFF EVERYONE!!!!!

View attachment 56702
Last time I took my kit off, someone said " Whatever you are wearing, go home and iron it":)

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Yes, but it looks like the run is over until next time, and I don't think that
we will have to wait too long like last time.
Looks like most of the traders have taken their profits, I
guess they thought that there was going to be a good announcement.
Hey, I'm happy from 16.5 cents to 26.5 cents in 6 trading days.
And we all know that this is just the start of it.
GO BRAINCHIP.
View attachment 56737
Someone better give Bravo a call

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom