BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
This sp is chicken feed, get it to $2 then we're really talking! Enough of this pitter patter. Noone is selling! So speed this up to the top. Bring on an Arm share price! 😀@Bravo get yr running shoes ready.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Awesome...and raise you to .32

1707787075457.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
1707787265439.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

davidfitz

Regular
Maybe I missed this post last month but I guess this could be the reason for the sudden movement.

"We will be demonstrating some examples of these next-gen AI workloads and more at Mobile World Congress 2024."

Through a combination of smaller, more efficient LLMs, improved performance on mobile devices built on Arm CPUs and innovative software optimizations from our industry-leading ecosystem, generative AI on mobile will continue to proliferate.

We are part of their ecosystem.

So when is the Mobile World Congress?

26 - 29 February 2024
Fira Gran Via, Barcelona

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Labsy

Regular
Has anyone considered it may be an agressive play?... sellers drying up.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

cosors

👀
e.g.
Infineon
January 2024
Ahmed Shaaban
FMCW with SCNN (?!) and many SNNs are mentioned
https://www.researchgate.net/public...ognition_using_time-domain_mm-wave_radar_data
I found my way there via Infineon R&D.

I simply can't judge that. So I'll leave it alone. Just as an example. But there are many ways to go from here with the names and the sources mentioned. What that means, if 💆‍♂️

At the end I have many graphite in my head 😅

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I recon its all arm employees buying our shares.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Could be many things: Bulk Insto investment money coming off sidelines for growth investment is likely scenario, partnership buying in and yes of course a buyout of the company with offer later is always an option. Retail buyers will definitely be buying in on the back of these big daily green percentages now.

I think at some point Brainchip will be bought out, not sure when but hope it is not here. I hope after they are very commercially viable with at 100mil or more in sales in a FY.

• Fire
  • Sad

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This sp is chicken feed, get it to $2 then we're really talking! Enough of this pitter patter. Noone is selling! So speed this up to the top. Bring on an Arm share price! 😀@Bravo get yr running shoes ready.

OK! OK! I just finished tying up my shoelaces. I'm heading out to the Bungle Bungles which is a pretty satisfactory distance to allow for an almighty increase in the share price. It's roughly 761 hours on foot (or 3,404.4 km) via Tanami Rd according to Doctor Google. But because I copped a couple of blisters and a sprained groin from my walk around the block yesterday, you might need to add a couple more hours on top to account for this.

The things I do for you guys!!!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
ce79b222-530f-42b4-ba56-11e2a599337d_text.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Wow ..over 50 mill traded so far!!!!!

1707788921340.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

db1969oz

Regular
Hardly any new shorts taken out yesterday! If they stay away again today, then i seems to be a different game then usual.

• Fire

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
OK! OK! I just finished tying up my shoelaces. I'm heading out to the Bungle Bungles which is a pretty satisfactory distance to allow for an almighty increase in the share price. It's roughly 761 hours on foot (or 3,404.4 km) via Tanami Rd according to Doctor Google. But because I copped a couple of blisters and a sprained groin from my walk around the block yesterday, you might need to add a couple more hours on top to account for this.

The things I do for you guys!!!!!
No need to go to the Bungles, Bravo. Can you just nick out to the cafe, p'raps for a coffee, I'll slip over to your joint while you're out, check the spa and look after your pussy. 1707788628271.png With all the excitement can't have you falling on it again. Could you bring back a flat white? Hope I don't forget to bring me blood pressure pills.
Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Some impressive line wiping going on! The big surge back had to come at some point...glad it has finally arrived.
And very happy to see 'The Big surge' happening! :)

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

GStocks123

Regular
Any chance of a speeding ticket? 😂

• Haha
  • Thinking

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Here is one i prepared earlier.

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD
ASX : BRN
Share : Incorporated in everything electronic.

$0.3725

Today's Change
UP $0.1125 ( Up Shiploads )

* Eveningstar ( Random number generator )
13th Feb 2024

UNDERVALUED
FAIR VALUE $5.21

FIVE STAR RATING

😙

Regards ,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

MDhere

Regular
Could be many things: Bulk Insto investment money coming off sidelines for growth investment is likely scenario, partnership buying in and yes of course a buyout of the company with offer later is always an option. Retail buyers will definitely be buying in on the back of these big daily green percentages now.

I think at some point Brainchip will be bought out, not sure when but hope it is not here. I hope after they are very commercially viable with at 100mil or more in sales in a FY.
Stop by Brissie on yr way back, will have a gallon of beer ready for you! Then on ya way again lol

• Haha

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hardly any new shorts taken out yesterday! If they stay away again today, then i seems to be a different game then usual.
Yep very low!!! :)

1707790074640.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom