BRN Discussion Ongoing

1707778419491.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Draed

Regular
Asx ask brn why is your stock pumping atm? Brn reply major news, but held under nda till such and such date.... no speeding ticket...

asx workers suddenly all scurry to the toilets, staircases break rooms and text their missus or hubby or children... "$20,000 on brn". Lol.... joking? I'm not sure.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

charles2

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Sure looks good.

But realistically after such a strong move it seems that a down day or two is in order.

Bury me later if indicated. I can take it.
GREAT OPEN :)

1707778901241.png

1707779051538.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

skutza

Regular
Asx ask brn why is your stock pumping atm? Brn reply major news, but held under nda till such and such date.... no speeding ticket...

asx workers suddenly all scurry to the toilets, staircases break rooms and text their missus or hubby or children... "$20,000 on brn". Lol.... joking? I'm not sure.
They will just reply.

Dear ASX Dinosaurs,

Our Partner (notice I said our, like they joined us :)) is doing well and they have clearly stated that Brainchip is their Partner in the field of AI. Now we are not talking about Artificial Insemination (they way you boys come into this world) we are talking artificial intelligence, something you clearly need. Here is what our partners have done, so we still have a lot of catching up to do. So thank you for your correspondence, we'll be off now playing catch up.

1707779024259.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
6.3 million shares traded in two minutes.

Very encouraging.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Sure looks good.

But realistically after such a strong move it seems that a down day or two is in order.

A pull back to 27.5c would actually be healthy TA wise.............but f$#k it.......Burn Shorters!!!!!!!!!

fuck-you-larry-david (2).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

7für7

Regular
6.3 million shares traded in two minutes.

Very encouraging.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I never saw a post from you regarding the volume… this must be serious shit going on here 🫨

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

legendzaz

Emerged
this was long over due
I never saw a post from you regarding the volume… this must be serious shit going on here 🫨
exactly my thought. lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
A pull back to 27.5c would actually be healthy TA wise.............but f$#k it.......Burn Shorters!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 56699
We hit ....
1707779729574.png
once today...I think we will get that again and more :) :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
BRAVO YOU KEEP RUNNING, DON'T STOP
images - 2024-02-12T152814.236.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
They will just reply.

Dear ASX Dinosaurs,

Our Partner (notice I said our, like they joined us :)) is doing well and they have clearly stated that Brainchip is their Partner in the field of AI. Now we are not talking about Artificial Insemination (they way you boys come into this world) we are talking artificial intelligence, something you clearly need. Here is what our partners have done, so we still have a lot of catching up to do. So thank you for your correspondence, we'll be off now playing catch up.

View attachment 56697

Market playing catch-up perhaps. Still think there is a few other drivers at play.

Laguna Hills, Calif. – May 22, 2022

“To support the wealth of opportunities that AI can provide, from automation of industrial devices to improved user experience for consumers, developers need access to intelligence at the edge,” said Mohamed Awad, vice president of IoT and Embedded at Arm. “As part of the Arm AI Partner Program, BrainChip will further enable developers to meet the need for high-performance and ultra-low power edge AI inference, unlocking new opportunities for innovation.”

In joining the program, BrainChip in turn builds out its own ecosystem for the Akida™ silicon-proven IP, while assuring compatibility of BrainChip’s IP with Arm’s product families. Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices – even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity.

“It’s valuable for BrainChip to be part of Arm’s portfolio of partners as Arm is not only a leading provider of AI technologies, but an industry influencer,” said Jerome Nadel, BrainChip CMO. “Arm offers us another channel to give end users access to Akida, the world’s first commercial neuromorphic AI accelerator, and to foster the development of best-in-class AI products and applications.”

Laguna Hills, Calif. – March 12, 2023

“In order to serve the diverse and growing IoT market, developers require a new standard of secure, high-performance microcontrollers, combined with endpoint ML capabilities,” said Paul Williamson, SVP and GM, IoT Line of Business at Arm. “The integration of Arm’s highest performance microcontroller with the Akida portfolio enables our partners to deliver on this potential and efficiently handle advanced machine learning workloads.”

The integration of Akida and the Arm Cortex-M85 processor is an important step forward for BrainChip, demonstrating the company’s commitment to developing cutting-edge AI solutions that deliver exceptional performance and efficiency.

“We are delighted Akida can now seamlessly integrate with the Arm Cortex-M85 processor, which is one of the most advanced and efficient MCU platforms available for intelligent IoT,” said Nandan Nayampally, CMO of BrainChip. “This is a significant milestone for BrainChip, as it drives new possibilities for high-performance, low-power AI processing at the edge. We are excited to offer our mutual customers the benefits of this powerful combination of technologies.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Market playing catch-up perhaps. Still think there is a few other drivers at play.

Laguna Hills, Calif. – May 22, 2022

“To support the wealth of opportunities that AI can provide, from automation of industrial devices to improved user experience for consumers, developers need access to intelligence at the edge,” said Mohamed Awad, vice president of IoT and Embedded at Arm. “As part of the Arm AI Partner Program, BrainChip will further enable developers to meet the need for high-performance and ultra-low power edge AI inference, unlocking new opportunities for innovation.”

In joining the program, BrainChip in turn builds out its own ecosystem for the Akida™ silicon-proven IP, while assuring compatibility of BrainChip’s IP with Arm’s product families. Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices – even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity.

“It’s valuable for BrainChip to be part of Arm’s portfolio of partners as Arm is not only a leading provider of AI technologies, but an industry influencer,” said Jerome Nadel, BrainChip CMO. “Arm offers us another channel to give end users access to Akida, the world’s first commercial neuromorphic AI accelerator, and to foster the development of best-in-class AI products and applications.”

Laguna Hills, Calif. – March 12, 2023

“In order to serve the diverse and growing IoT market, developers require a new standard of secure, high-performance microcontrollers, combined with endpoint ML capabilities,” said Paul Williamson, SVP and GM, IoT Line of Business at Arm. “The integration of Arm’s highest performance microcontroller with the Akida portfolio enables our partners to deliver on this potential and efficiently handle advanced machine learning workloads.”

The integration of Akida and the Arm Cortex-M85 processor is an important step forward for BrainChip, demonstrating the company’s commitment to developing cutting-edge AI solutions that deliver exceptional performance and efficiency.

“We are delighted Akida can now seamlessly integrate with the Arm Cortex-M85 processor, which is one of the most advanced and efficient MCU platforms available for intelligent IoT,” said Nandan Nayampally, CMO of BrainChip. “This is a significant milestone for BrainChip, as it drives new possibilities for high-performance, low-power AI processing at the edge. We are excited to offer our mutual customers the benefits of this powerful combination of technologies.”

Never a truer word was posted.

The CRO of Edge Impulse knew this when he said to Nandan at the end of the podcast that AKIDA technology was going to be in every semiconductor.

It can only be achieved by being partnered with ARM.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Sure looks good.

Having been basically depressed/repressed for the last two years a little uncontrolled and perhaps over exuberant reaction is natural.
Well done the faithful holders, getting some relief from the unrelenting downward pressure at last.
I wonder where the new normal will land us until the next positive news is officially announced setting the cats amongst the pigeons again. 🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Lines and lines just getting wiped out💪❤️❤️

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
BRAVO YOU KEEP RUNNING, DON'T STOP
View attachment 56701

Sorry Mia, but no-one nominated themselves for the Senior Co-ordinator role for naked hot tub events, so I think you're stuck with me for a little longer!

YAY!!!!!!!! IT'S THE 30 CENTS NAKED HOT TUB PARTY!!!!! GET YOUR GEAR OFF EVERYONE!!!!!

200w (1).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

View attachment 56699
Would be nice to close this gap today before moving on so we never have to see .275 again.
If we don't you know they'll just go on and on with it. 🤣

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Sorry Mia, but no-one nominated themselves for the Senior Co-ordinator role for naked hot tub events, so I think you're stuck with me for a little longer!

YAY!!!!!!!! IT'S THE 30 CENTS NAKED HOT TUB PARTY!!!!! GET YOUR GEAR OFF EVERYONE!!!!!

View attachment 56702
Count me in im in the green at 0.30

1707782127812.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

RobjHunt

Regular
31c

To me that deserves a “oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing BANG” 😉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Count me in im in the green at 0.30

View attachment 56704

Ummm...Is that the skin of half of an alligator draped over the left side of the spa??? Weird...I've tried magnifying and zooming in on everything to see what we're dealing with here. As events co-ordinator might I suggest you watch out for the family jewels if you slide over the top of that thing again?

PS: Congrats!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom