Screenshot_20240213_081344_CommSec.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
The English language is like life.

You never fully understand it.

It is just a question of figuring it out as you go along based on the context.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Oh, FactFinder you know, I think our Kölle boy was at the carnival today, there is one of our “high castles (=one of the 3 most important cities in carnival)” in Germany. And tomorrow it continues, so everything can be forgiven today and now we Germans are quiet because you're all slowly waking up down under.
Crop Over Festival Rihanna GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
The English language is like life.

You never fully understand it.

It is just a question of figuring it out as you go along based on the context.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
That's the feeling I've got from the English language so far. More feeling and thinking about...
It's very different from German, if you've really mastered it. Here, every millimetre of meaning is delineated by the correct verbalisation. You can nail everything to the point with words. Other question is if others understand you. If a word does not exist, then we can create a single word that is grammatically correct over three lines.
Or in short
Genau!

___
It has become totally normal usual for me to adjust and correct my posts bit by bit afterwards.
Learning

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

db1969oz

Regular
off topic
I have a question. When do I say figure and when do I say number? Where is the difference in detail?
Regards
cosors
All I can say is, it’s taken Snoop dogg a lot of numbers, to figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Hi All

This paper from Synopsis is a worthwhile read when you have a spare 6 minutes until then:

“In 2024 we will continue to see the debut of new AI processing architectures, including much-anticipated neuromorphic computing devices, optical, and even quantum computers that hold the promise of pushing the AI economic wall further out in the future.”

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

MDhere

Regular
Ok
Is this a number or a figure
11.11?
Please not it's both true.
figure number figure number figure number
🧐
I think 11 is just a number but 8 could be considered as a number or a figure 😀 hope that helps :).

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
All I can say is, it’s taken Snoop dogg a lot of numbers, to figure it out.
Love this.
...he was just here a few weeks ago!

That's the feeling I've got from the English language so far. More feeling and thinking about...
It's very different from German, if you've really mastered it. Here, every millimetre of meaning is delineated by the correct verbalisation. You can nail everything to the point. Other question is if others understand you. If a word does not exist, then we can create a single word that is grammatically correct over three lines.
Or in short
Genau!
Hi Cosors

English is described as a living language. A living language is one which changes and adapts. As a result it has lots of regional variations.

In the UK there are two gardening shows one hosted by Monty Don and one hosted by Alan Titchmarsh.

They are both born and breed Englishmen and both speaking in English about the same subject and understood by viewers but they could be from different planets.

The important thing to understand is that those speaking English as a second language are often applying the rules far more strictly than native English speakers.

When you speak German you are like someone at a gym using a weight lifting machine restricted by the parameters of the system.

On the other hand when I am speaking English I am like the person on the other side of the gym lifting free weights. There are still parameters controlling my actions but I can depart from them whenever I feel the need.

FF.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
C'mon NVIDIA just spill the beans already!

He-he-he! Won't be long now! Once the Nintendo Switch 2 is released, the cat will be out of the bag for good IMO. 🥳

i-like-it-a-lot-jim-carrey.gif

As if it didn't dominate the AI market already, Nvidia is gearing up to go after the custom AI chip market​

By Chris Szewczyk
published about 17 hours ago

Could consoles be on the menu?

AI on a chip.

(Image credit: CMA)

Just in case you weren't already aware, AI is big business. Nvidia dominates the red hot AI market, with the company now valued at over 1.7 trillion dollars, making it the world's 6th largest company by market cap, and it's on track to overtake Amazon and Alphabet (Google) sooner rather than later. It's mostly achieved this on the back of soaring demand for its AI processors.

But while its H100 and A100 families of mega processors generate the big bucks, there's an emerging demand for custom AI processing. According to a report from Reuters, Nvidia is putting together a new business unit focused on custom solutions, allowing customers access to its growing portfolio of intellectual property.

UVnp.gif

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Reuters estimates Nvidia controls about 80% of the AI market, but its chips are very expensive and are essentially general purpose processors, meaning they are not ideally suited for custom workloads, A properly designed AI accelerator or fixed function hardware for a custom workload would deliver much higher performance with lower power consumption. That could save certain companies many millions, if not billions in capital outlays and operating costs.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

giphy (1).gif

According to Reuters' sources, Nvidia officials have met with representatives from Amazon, Meta, Microsoft, Google and OpenAI to discuss making custom chips for them. It's also reportedly approached telecom, automotive—and the interesting one for us—gaming customers.

Apart from that little nugget and a bit of speculation, there's not much in this news for us at this point in time, but with AI set to make bigger inroads into the gaming space, there's every possibility that gaming specific AI hardware could be developed. Consoles are a case in point. Should Nvidia wish to pursue next-generation console contracts, Nvidia's AI hardware could make its way into the console market, making it easier for developers to integrate cross platform AI functionality into their games. Gaming optimized Tensor cores, anyone?
Among the lofty goals of gaming with AI are things like adaptive gameplay, procedural content generation and interesting NPCs with adaptive behavior. They're different workloads to the generative AI and LLMs out in the world right now.
Will Nvidia approach Sony and Microsoft and make a bigger play in the console market? There are many factors at play that would suggest not, but with its experience in AI, one shouldn't bet against some of Nvidia IP making its way into some form of future gaming product. If anyone knows a thing or two about gaming and AI, it'd be Nvidia.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

cosors

👀
Screenshot_2024-02-12-22-52-47-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

1m more ;)
completely for today => 3,985,032
❣️
ship is loaded up for you today/tomorrow
ARM is at 29,3%+

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Hunt for ‘next Nvidia’ draws options traders to Arm’s soaring stock​

Reuters.png
Stock Markets

Published Feb 12, 2024 03:38PM ET

Hunt for ‘next Nvidia’ draws options traders to Arm’s soaring stock

US500
-0.09%

NVDA
+0.16%

By Saqib Iqbal Ahmed
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The craze for artificial intelligence stocks sent options traders piling into bets on Arm Holdings (NASDAQ:ARM) on Monday, with many positioning for more gains in the shares after they almost doubled in price in less than a week.
Arm Holdings' shares are up 80% since Wednesday, after the company forecast better-than-expected quarterly results powered by demand for its technology to design chips for artificial intelligence features.
The jump in the stock price has ignited trading in the chip designer's options, with volume soaring to about 490,000 contracts a day over the last three sessions. That is more than 10 times the options' average daily trading volume in the month prior to the earnings report, according to Trade Alert data.
The exploding options volume pointed to investors hunting for the 'next NVIDIA,' said Chris Murphy, co-head of derivative strategy at Susquehanna Financial Group, noting that the surge in bullish options activity was likely helping boost the stock.
Chip heavyweight Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA), at the center of the artificial intelligence frenzy, has risen about 220% over the last year, making it the best performing S&P 500 stock for that period.
On Monday, 600,000 Arm contracts changed hands by 2:15 p.m. (1915 GMT), with the day's volume projected to hit a record 816,000 contracts, data showed.
With Arm shares up 20% at $137.72 on Monday, call options on the shares rising above $185 by Friday were the most actively traded Arm contracts. Call options convey the right to buy shares at a set price in the future, while puts offer the right to sell shares.

Arm's share price rise has made for massive gains for recent bullish options bets. For instance a trader who had bought about 5,000 of ARM January 2026 calls for about $12.2 million on Feb. 7, saw the value of those contracts jump to about $42 million, based on their last trading price, on Monday. Despite those gains, the trader appeared to be holding on to those call options, a bullish sign for the stock, Murphy said. ARM puts were also busy on Monday, possibly pointing to some investors looking to lock in some of the stocks' recent gains, he said.
Arm's technology is not directly used in the AI work, but companies like Nvidia are choosing it for central processing units that complement their AI-specific chips.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Wonderful! 11 is the lucky number of my city Cologne and here the fools are out of control 🥳 The Rose Monday parade is just starting. It's going to be a marvellous day!
Would be great to see another +++ day/week/month/year :) @cosors

• Fire

Quatrojos

Regular
I think 11 is just a number but 8 could be considered as a number or a figure 😀 hope that helps :).
A figure is calculated. A number is independent of calculation, similar to an independent variable in science.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
Oh, FactFinder you know, I think our Kölle boy was at the carnival today, there is one of our “high castles (=one of the 3 most important cities in carnival)” in Germany. And tomorrow it continues, so everything can be forgiven today and now we Germans are quiet because you're all slowly waking up down under.
Crop Over Festival Rihanna GIF
wait, for one thing it's the most important carnival city and for another it goes on until tomorrow. Tomorrow comes the Nubbel burning.
For you others and maybe Catholics, this is where the little sins since 11.11. are attributed to this doll and then 🔥 it! Until then, nothing is over. But yes, even in Rio they celebrate carnival somehow.
...there were 300 tonnes of sweets here today and it was more peaceful than it has been for many years.
You're right, I should keep a low profile. But I like you guys and I've been drinking a lot today, so I always get curious and sentimental at the same time. I'm going out the door again. So you have your peace from me.

By the way, I love your work for us and appreciates it very much!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Someone's keen
1707777334264.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

toasty

Regular
Nope, incorrect.

EVERYONE IS KEEN :)
It seems so...and no word from the company nor a speeding ticket from ASX... ???

• Thinking

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

I hope that all individuals, brokers or fund managers enjoy the themes embedded within these two song lyrics....Burn baby Burn.

10 months and counting down ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:

Tech,
Would you give us your thoughts on the following.
As your commitment to the take off begins in early 2025, one would have to think then that the explosive growth has potential to commence in 2024 due to the fact things don’t happen overnight.
I mean with 56 different companies as FF has shown us partnering with Brainchip over the past few years some ( if not all) will be well underway with their developments and have produced products all ready for sale in the markets hidden behind the NDAs.
I personally except some big gains each quarter moving forward
What are your thoughts or anyones for that matter ?.

• Fire

Lex555

Regular
Looking good, perhaps a 30c party soon @Bravo

IMG_4732.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom