BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
No way Dodgy, @Sirod69 and I are way too stingy for that! Plus I'm still not 100% sure they were ciggies.

We don't share with anyone, right @Bravo🥳🥳

smoke smoking GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Awful headline; really feeling for them right now!

View attachment 56395
Some excerpts from the article, bold is mine.

"The action highlighted how shorting semiconductor stocks “has not been a profitable trade” this year, S3’s Ihor Dusaniwsky said in a report"

"Those who’ve made bearish bets against the sector are down more than $7 billion in mark-to-market losses so far this year, he noted
(how far into the year are we??) and about a fifth of those losses came Thursday alone"

"The rise/adoption of accelerated compute/AI workloads in the data center, edge and endpoints is driving the requirement for significantly more compute capability and power efficiency per device and motivating ARM’s customer to adopt their highest-performance compute” intellectual property, JPMorgan’s Harlan Sur wrote in a note to clients"

Are power efficiency and high performance compute, mutually inclusive, in Von Neumann architecture?

Can we look forward to some "Lumpy IP Revenue" from ARM this quarter/year, I wonder?

Are we "riding" on ARM's coattails, or are "we" ARM's coattails? (Was going to say ARM's coat, but maybe a stretch, just at the moment..).

Is there a possible connection, between the recent BRN share volume/share price action and people/institutions, who have dug down, into the nature of Arm's recent IP sales, after such an increase in revenue?

Illegal and just "Not fair" I know, so I guess that's just wild speculation.

But speculate, I will 😛

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

Sura7667

Given soo many confirmed connections we have now, I really hope at least one meaningful one to come to fruition sooner than later so SP will rerate with good foundation.
If not, If the upcoming financial are not what we expect then SP will go down again.. I really wish BRN will announce something soon or if not financials will surprise us pleasantly. Fingers crossed 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
yes very interesting great find ❤
vinteresring on may 16 2022, post #12184, 1 june 2022 post #15184 and most recently16 aug 2023 #61744 , i speculated like we all do a offer by softbank. BUTT its makes sense for softbank to go for brn. And now they are in position after their ipo of arm. again just speculation but i remember at the agm this time the suggestion of an offer wasnt brushed over and to my recollection it was being thought of. My thoughts and brainchip management will make the right choice i believe and it will be in my opinion favourable to all current shareholders well i knew favorable to me not less then $6. i will be happy between $6 and $ 100 time will tell if im right. we will be in good hands with softbank i believe for the future. imo
Any offer from anyone if successful and my money will be going straight into that company. Unless I become a trillionaire then I might change my game plan

1707510423253.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Even though I'm pretty much alone today and look at our share price here in Germany, it's wonderful and I'm enjoying it a lot, we currently have the highest price of +25.30% and it's over in 25 minutes. I could inflate @Bravo's pool for you all, we have a green Friday, YEAH, and you all will soon have Saturday 🥰😘

Happy Swimming Pool GIF by Bibi.Pet

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users

cosors

👀
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

cosors

👀
The Czech Republic as a European semiconductor center: Škoda Auto is expanding its innovation partnership with semiconductor manufacturer onsemi

› Through the ongoing strategic partnership with onsemi as one of the leading players in the semiconductor industry in the Czech Republic, the automobile manufacturer underlines the importance of technological innovations for the widespread introduction of electric vehicles

› Many Volkswagen Group brands achieve valuable synergies thanks to the continued cooperation with onsemi

› onsemi is one of the leading companies for intelligent energy and sensor technologies with extensive know-how in silicon carbide technology and image sensing – key areas for future state-of-the-art Škoda models

Through the ongoing strategic partnership with onsemi, Škoda Auto underlines how important continuous technological innovation is for the progress of the automotive industry. At a meeting in Prague, Karsten Schnake, Škoda Auto Board Member for Procurement and head of the cross-brand and cross-divisional task force COMPASS (Cross Operational Management Parts & Supply Security) for the Volkswagen Group, and Hassane El-Khoury, President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of onsemi, spoke about the importance of semiconductors for the automotive industry. Both emphasized that these components will rapidly become more important in the coming years as consumers demand more autonomous features and a shift toward electrification. Together, both companies want to make a lasting contribution to strengthening the Czech Republic's position as a European semiconductor center.

Karsten Schnake, Škoda Auto board member for procurement and head of the cross-brand and cross-divisional task force COMPASS (Cross Operational Management Parts & Supply Security) for the Volkswagen Group, explains: “Semiconductors are key innovation drivers for us as a car manufacturer. They enable us to equip our customers' vehicles with attractive assistance systems and are considered the key to our further change towards e-mobility. By working closely with our suppliers along the entire value chain and our new partners in the semiconductor industry, we ensure that we always have access to state-of-the-art semiconductors to offer our customers excellent products. We at Škoda and the entire Volkswagen Group are achieving great synergies through the strategic partnership with onsemi.”

Hassane El-Khoury, CEO of onsemi, said: “onsemi continues to develop its smart energy and sensor technologies to enable car manufacturers to develop safer and more energy efficient vehicles. By using our technologies, automobile manufacturers such as Škoda and the Volkswagen Group can provide today’s users with state-of-the-art driver assistance functions and further accelerate the transformation to electrification.”

Innovation drivers from the Czech Republic

Together with the Volkswagen Group and partners from business and politics, Škoda Auto is committed to establishing its home country of the Czech Republic as an e-mobility hub. The semiconductor industry is considered a central pillar in this overarching project. onsemi plays a key role in the project. The company currently employs more than 2,200 people in the Czech Republic in various areas such as crystal growth and wafer production as well as in two design centers.

The Czech Republic is currently strengthening its position as a semiconductor center and – together with the neighboring German state of Saxony – is already one of the pacesetters in the semiconductor industry in the European Union.

I note that Skoda is the VW brand where the group likes to try things in order to integrate them later at e.g. VW itself in mass production. At least that's how it used to be, as far as I know. Skoda is a kind of test laboratory for VW to see how things are accepted.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

MrRomper

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Our new "Top Shelf" recruits, are starting to make their presence felt, on the World's largest professional network, it can only be a good sign.

It's like trying to gauge a scene, by looking through a tiny keyhole though..

But it does look to be shaping up as a strong year for BrainChip, on all counts.

Good Fortune to All Shareholders and don't get "stopped out" on the way up 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Hot stuff from France (translated article):
View attachment 56414

Original:
Being old I remember way back in 2020 & 2021 when over at HC young techies would come on and ask whether AKIDA could be or would be used with blockchain.

These young techies would say how huge blockchain was going to be and if AKIDA could be used it would be massive.

Back then I thought gangsters used blockchains to dump bodies at sea but no this was some other sort of block chain well looks like the answer should have been yes because that is one of the Mywai use cases for AKIDA technology:

“BrainChip's technology will be integrated into MyWAI's EaaS-type AIoT platform that can broadcast, process and prepare multimodal sensor data (time series, audio, vision, tactile data, etc.) at the network edge, manage MLOps (Machine Learning Engineering for Production) type workflows and ensure the certification of data and results by the blockchain (DLT) in accordance with the new European regulations for trusted AI.”

Imagine how excited those young techies would have been way back at the beginning of this decade if Mywai had said this back then.

But here we are some two plus years later and not a word now that the importance of blockchain has been wiped out by the hype around GENAi.😂🤡🤣😂🤡

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

PS: Did I mention AKIDA does GENAi at the EDGE.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Kachoo

Regular
Our new "Top Shelf" recruits, are starting to make their presence felt, on the World's largest professional network, it can only be a good sign.

It's like trying to gauge a scene, by looking through a tiny keyhole though..

But it does look to be shaping up as a strong year for BrainChip, on all counts.

Good Fortune to All Shareholders and don't get "stopped out" on the way up 😉
Yeah DB they are walking tall and confident.

I suspect there is quite a bit happening that really starting to peak.

I honestly really think the Australian Market has absolutely discounted the value of BRN buy the using wrong value measures.

Pre revenue is pre revenue.

Not sure when the revenue starts but I suspect lumps will start commin if not this quarter then next.

I did point out that the next CR was showing a indicative price of 30 cents a share as they need to raise 12 million with 40 million shares minimum not to say that we could raise more but that cap raise would need the SP sitting at 45 prior to selling as liquidity impacts prices and I was burried in the mess on HC.

Well I hope BRN raise a minimum 24 to 36 million lol on the 40 million shares.

There some additional trails on the Open AI LLM and I believe we can fit this bill too.

Notice how the focus was shifted from 2.0 over the last month to akida 1000 with all these partnerships. Its good to see they are moving well towards building a strong business.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BrainShit

Regular
Hi All
The following research paper is interesting for two reasons:

1. Some suggest that manipulators do not exist and that they are simply providing balance which is needed to prevent here and HC becoming echo chambers. Well I am sure you will all remember the balanced opinions at HC and here from posters who claimed that we were all mad to believe that Brainchip AKIDA could be used in data centres and that its only value was narrow and at the edge. Indeed the last example of this on TSEx was an individual who claimed to be an Engineer who called me out and ridiculed the very suggestion that AKIDA could possibly be used in a data centre. In the end he/she/it was dispatched.

2. Some suggest that Brainchip management and Board have no idea what they are doing and have chosen the wrong direction and should be doing x, y & z and the posters making these claims sometimes even claim to be successful business owners who know what they are talking about.

Well it might well be that these researchers in this paper funded by the German Government and published on 4 January, 2024 have no idea but the following extracts suggest otherwise and also confirms that there has been and will be again a concerted sophisticated campaign of misinformation targeting Brainchip here and on HC for clear and transparent reasons:

Neuromorphic hardware for sustainable AI data centers
Bernhard Vogginger∗x, Amirhossein Rostami∗∥, Vaibhav Jain§, Sirine Arfa∗, Andreas Hantsch∗∗††, David Kappel¶, Michael Scha ̈fer†‡, Ulrike Faltings†, Hector A. Gonzalez∗∥‡‡, Chen Liu∗, Christian Mayr∗∥
∗Chair of Highly-Parallel VLSI-Systems and Neuro-Microelectronics, Technische Universita ̈t Dresden, Germany
†SHS - Stahl-Holding-Saar GmbH & Co. KGaA, Germany
‡KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Sweden
§Deutsches Forschungszentrum fu ̈r Ku ̈nstliche Intelligenz GmbH, Saarbru ̈cken, Germany
¶Institute for Neural Computation, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
∥ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig, Germany
∗∗eco2050 Institut fu ̈r Nachhaltigkeit – Institute for Sustainability GmbH, Nu ̈rnberg, Germany
††Hantsch Sustainability Consulting, Dresden, Germany
‡‡SpiNNcloud Systems GmbH, Dresden, Germany x
Email: bernhard.vogginger@tu-dresden.de

Abstract—As humans advance toward a higher level of artifi- cial intelligence, it is always at the cost of escalating computa- tional resource consumption, which requires developing novel so- lutions to meet the exponential growth of AI computing demand. Neuromorphic hardware takes inspiration from how the brain processes information and promises energy-efficient computing of AI workloads. Despite its potential, neuromorphic hardware has not found its way into commercial AI data centers. In this article, we try to analyze the underlying reasons for this and derive requirements and guidelines to promote neuromorphic systems for efficient and sustainable cloud computing: We first review currently available neuromorphic hardware systems and collect examples where neuromorphic solutions excel conventional AI processing on CPUs and GPUs. Next, we identify applications, models and algorithms which are commonly deployed in AI data centers as further directions for neuromorphic algorithms research. Last, we derive requirements and best practices for the hardware and software integration of neuromorphic systems into data centers. With this article, we hope to increase awareness of the challenges of integrating neuromorphic hardware into data centers and to guide the community to enable sustainable and energy-efficient AI at scale.

Index Terms—neuromorphic hardware, cloud computing, ar- tificial intelligence, data center, sustainable computing…

Neuromorphic computing aims to design and build computer systems including hardware and
software that can perform cognitive tasks more efficiently by emulating how neurons and synapses work in the brain. Neuro- morphic systems incorporate the concept of synaptic plasticity, allowing synapses between spiking neurons to change and adapt based on the input patterns. This work addresses the integration of neuromorphic hardware into data centers for sustainable AI…

3) BrainChip: Akida is an event-based processor developed by BrainChip [27]. Akida supports a wide variety of neural networks and can execute complex networks. It also supports the AXI bus for connection to CPUs, allowing custom net- works not supported by Akida to be executed on the CPU. It comprises a data processing unit to preprocess input data, converting it into events, and uses an LPDDR4 interface for storing programs and parameters. Additionally, the PCIe inter- face can be used to connect to other Akida chips. Akida aims to support a broad range of applications, including robotics and automation in industry, real-time sensing in automotive, vital- signs prediction in on-device health monitoring, and intelligent automation in homes….

As an exception, BrainChip offers PCIe boards for integrating their Akida chips with CPU servers. This represents another option for integrating neuromorphic computing systems into data centers, similar to normal GPUs. Note, however, that this might limit the size of neuromorphic models that can be implemented compared to the larger systems discussed above.
2) Conclusion: The above examples show that a variety of neuromorphic systems have been successfully integrated into standard data center server racks….

So far, only BrainChip provides a model zoo for their Akida systems [101]. This allows us to retrain or fine-tune existing model architectures to customers’ needs, which not only offers a shorter time-to-solution but also reduces the environmental footprint, as training from scratch can be avoided…

VI. CONCLUSION
In this article, we reviewed neuromorphic hardware platforms and algorithms for their suitability in reducing energy consumption in AI data centers. We also discussed the current challenges that neuromorphic computing faces in becoming a mainstream technology used by the industry. In particular, we analyzed that the current AI model types supported by neuromorphic computing only partially match the AI models commonly run in AI data centers. We conclude that the neuromorphic computing community should focus on state-of-the-art ML technologies, such as transformers, and needs to establish standardized software frameworks that ensure interoperability among hardware vendors.

Data center sustainability is not only about saving energy during operations but also about saving water and materials while keeping social and governance issues in mind. These latter issues are becoming increasingly important as AI models use vast amounts of personal data. When considering the carbon footprint, one will eventually face the question of whether or not to integrate specialized hardware: the embodied footprint of an additional device may be greater than the operational footprint savings due to specialized solutions [102]. Neuromorphic engineers should therefore focus on the high utilization of their platforms.”

This is the link to this paper. It is a worthwhile read as it covers other technologies that are often thrown up by some as direct competitors about to crush Brainchip:

If you get nothing more from this paper than confirmation that you should not believe anything you read here or on HC until you have independently confirmed what is alleged it is worth its weight in gold.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

I know .... "Engineers" not that smart... ()

The most valueable part, regarding getting products on track, is the statement that only BrainChip provides a model zoo.... to retrain or fine-tune existing model architectures to customers’ needs, which not only offers a shorter time-to-solution but also reduces the environmental footprint, as training from scratch can be avoided.

Model zoo: https://doc.brainchipinc.com/api_reference/akida_models_apis.html#model-zoo

Attachments

• only.png
    only.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 49
  • sute.PNG
    sute.PNG
    54.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Being old I remember way back in 2020 & 2021 when over at HC young techies would come on and ask whether AKIDA could be or would be used with blockchain.

These young techies would say how huge blockchain was going to be and if AKIDA could be used it would be massive.

Back then I thought gangsters used blockchains to dump bodies at sea but no this was some other sort of block chain well looks like the answer should have been yes because that is one of the Mywai use cases for AKIDA technology:

“BrainChip's technology will be integrated into MyWAI's EaaS-type AIoT platform that can broadcast, process and prepare multimodal sensor data (time series, audio, vision, tactile data, etc.) at the network edge, manage MLOps (Machine Learning Engineering for Production) type workflows and ensure the certification of data and results by the blockchain (DLT) in accordance with the new European regulations for trusted AI.”

Imagine how excited those young techies would have been way back at the beginning of this decade if Mywai had said this back then.

But here we are some two plus years later and not a word now that the importance of blockchain has been wiped out by the hype around GENAi.😂🤡🤣😂🤡

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

PS: Did I mention AKIDA does GENAi at the EDGE.
And before you ask this is how I know that Brainchip AKIDA technology can run GENAi and that it has mastered small models at the Edge and working on scaling up to run the whole thing in the data centre.

If the market cannot value potential all I can say is Blind Freddie most certainly can and he tells me he is sticking like glue to Brainchip income in the next 4Cs or not.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

1707515092296.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users
I know .... "Engineers" not that smart... ()

The most valueable part, regarding getting products on track, is the statement that only BrainChip provides a model zoo.... to retrain or fine-tune existing model architectures to customers’ needs, which not only offers a shorter time-to-solution but also reduces the environmental footprint, as training from scratch can be avoided.

Model zoo: https://doc.brainchipinc.com/api_reference/akida_models_apis.html#model-zoo

Gotta love Big bang theory!

As well as Brainchip's model zoo I’m sure we have access to none other than Nvidia’s Tao library via Edge Impulse which is awesome.

As you said makes adoption easier; great work by the team to build this ecosystem!

😀

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Just on a side note.

Happy Luna New Year 🐉🧧🎋

Wishing Brainchip and all shareholders a prosperous 2024.

May the year of the Dragon 🐉 bring on the rise of neuromorphic computing. 🧠🍟 Akida to spike🐲, like the rise of a Dragon 🐉

Learning 🪴

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users
And before you ask this is how I know that Brainchip AKIDA technology can run GENAi and that it has mastered small models at the Edge and working on scaling up to run the whole thing in the data centre.

If the market cannot value potential all I can say is Blind Freddie most certainly can and he tells me he is sticking like glue to Brainchip income in the next 4Cs or not.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

View attachment 56435
“TO MY(Chief Technical Officer-Brainchip) KNOWLEDGE:

1. WE(Brainchip) WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TINY MODELS OF THIS TYPE

2. AT THE EDGE

3. WITH VERY LOW POWER”

Unless Blind Freddie is wrong, and he has never been, the above is the most exciting statement since the baker said to the manager “I recon we could slice the bread and charge customers more for a loaf.”

In my opinion someone obsessing about income in the face of this statement by the CTO Tony Lewis has no business being invested in high tech stocks.

I remember the former CEO Mr. Dinardo making the point that this was the only pure play Ai technology stock in the world that ordinary retail could invest in and that if Brainchip was private there would be any amount of venture capital available.

We have a truly once in a lifetime opportunity to take a risk on being ahead of the curve in a high stakes game where the winners take all.

If you look at where Brainchip was when Mr. Dinardo made these statements back in 2020 to where it is now how can anyone doubt the advances that have been made towards Eldorado.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 91 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Crikey Brain Fam!

Look at this research paper written by 5 authors from Ericsson Research in December 2022. In the abstract it mentions the design of a communication stack "where the radio algorithm and protocol components have been replaced by neuromorphic algorithms implemented on a real neuromorphic chip combined with Software Defined Radio (SDR) hardware."

Now, if you recall, on 11 April 2023 Renesas announced that it had produced its first micro controller (MCU) based on advanced 22-nm process technology (with Akida inside). The first chip produced on the new 22-nm process is an extension to Renesas’ popular RA family of 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M microcontrollers. This new wireless MCU delivers Bluetooth® 5.3 Low Energy (LE) with the integration of a software-defined radio (SDR). This chip is due to be released soon.

So, I am beginning to envisage Ericsson in context with all of these other companies who are perhaps helping each-other to achieve the same goal: #70,499. Tata (TCS) have a very close relationship with Ericsson for example.

IMO.

View attachment 55975
View attachment 55976
SAY WHAT??!!!!!!!

1faf2342a8280349df880009e986ab61.gif

EXTRACT FROM ARTICLE BELOW

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 10.26.29 am.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 42 users

Iseki

Regular
“TO MY(Chief Technical Officer-Brainchip) KNOWLEDGE:

1. WE(Brainchip) WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TINY MODELS OF THIS TYPE

2. AT THE EDGE

3. WITH VERY LOW POWER”

Unless Blind Freddie is wrong, and he has never been, the above is the most exciting statement since the baker said to the manager “I recon we could slice the bread and charge customers more for a loaf.”

In my opinion someone obsessing about income in the face of this statement by the CTO Tony Lewis has no business being invested in high tech stocks.

I remember the former CEO Mr. Dinardo making the point that this was the only pure play Ai technology stock in the world that ordinary retail could invest in and that if Brainchip was private there would be any amount of venture capital available.

We have a truly once in a lifetime opportunity to take a risk on being ahead of the curve in a high stakes game where the winners take all.

If you look at where Brainchip was when Mr. Dinardo made these statements back in 2020 to where it is now how can anyone doubt the advances that have been made towards Eldorado.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
FOR SALE - Loihi computer. runs like new. upgrading to Akida.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Dugnal

Afternoon Dugnal ,

Though it looks good , these rises are being created from tiny .... insignificant $ .

One thing which P*$$@£ me off to date is , amoungst other things , the fact that more volume / € transact daily ( German exchange ) most days yet management seem oblivious to this and continue to not even acknowledge this on company releases.

But yes , going in the correct direction.

Till we see serious cash & volume flowing through our US stock listing's there s not much to look at.

Makes one wonder what our sponsor is doing or not as the case has been.

Bank of New York Mellon ? ???

Regards,
Esq.
1707522608631.png

Volumes are still low but are increasing, as is the percentage.
American investors may have a problem trying to buy large quantities of shares in USA.
Possibly, as more Americans become aware of Brianchip's Akida they have to find
new places to buy stocks in Brainchip.
Could be interesting to see if they turn up to buy on the ASX next week.. just a thought bubble.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom