BRN Discussion Ongoing

jtardif999

Regular

EDACafe Industry Predictions for 2024 – RISC V​

January 29th, 2024 by Sanjay Gangal

By Mark Himelstein , CTO, RISC-V International

Picture1.jpg

Mark Himelstein
What are the top five trends for the RISC-V open standard ISA in 2024?

This year has been a great one for the RISC-V ecosystem. Our global community of more than 4,100 members from 70 countries across the globe helped to support the continued growth and adoption of the open standard RISC-V ISA. There are now more than 13 billion – yes that’s billion with a B – cores on the market. And we’re not stopping! RISC-V International now hosts more than 75 technical working groups driving progress and advancement on RISC-V standards, software development and tools. We also ratified 16 specifications including the ratification of RISC-V Profiles specification version 1.0 with RVA20, RVI20, and RVA22, RISC-V Cryptography Extensions Volume II and the RISC-V IOMMU Architecture Specification.

We also hosted three anchor events in 2023—RISC-V Summit North America, RISC-V Summit Europe, and RISC-V Summit China. At each event, RISC-V enthusiasts, supporters, adopters, designers, and more joined to address the latest in all things RISC-V. We had a record number of attendees at each event, culminating with more than 2,000 registrants at RISC-V Summit China. Our biggest event yet!

But we are not done. The industry can expect so much more from the RISC-V community in 2024, with key technology advancements, new member products and innovations, and more.

Here are my top five predictions for RISC-V in 2024, not in order of importance:

1. The industry will continue to witness the convergence of hyperscale computing, AI/ML, and Datacenter. This year, many of the ecosystem’s biggest tech companies began to market and sell systems, chips, and boards that meet the needs of multiple markets. These markets are hot right now and show no signs of slowing down. RISC-V is a natural solution to address these markets due to its flexibility and speed to market.
  2. The embedded and IoT markets have typically been key markets for RISC-V-based implementations and deployments. We have already had RISC-V powered wearables, controllers and peripherals hit the market – expect more in the next But, in 2024, we should see the introduction of data center systems based on RISC-V processors.
  3. Globally, government projects are using the flexible, scalable RISC-V ISA to develop solutions that their local communities require. A few examples include USG Agile and the European Processor Initiative. As the reach and scale of the RISC-V ecosystem continues to grow around the world, so will the interest and engagement from international government
  4. 2024 will also expect to see a rise in RISC-V chips and single board computers and developer platforms This rise will then fuel continued growth in RISC-V solutions in systems and software based on developer platform availability.
  5. And finally, we’ll continue to see new milestones for the RISC-V software ecosystem continue to grow. This year, the RISE effort was announced to help expedite RISC-V open source software, and the RISC-V International landscape and exchange launched to enable developers to advertise the availability of software. To ensure that the momentum in software development is readily available to the full ecosystem, RISC-V International will also create a source of record to find commercial and open source software needed for RISC-V That work is underway, and it will be live in 2024.
RISC-V is here! Join us as we continue to push the limits of design innovation, and support ecosystem players in their pursuit of new products and technical achievements. If you are not already a member, check out membership information on our website here.

I actually worked with this guy briefly about 12-13 years ago; not so grey then but every bit as looking intense.. he is actually quite a good poet and used to find it easy to be both highly technical in his knowledge and problem solving abilities and yet quite creative too. An unusual mix in this industry.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

wasMADX

Regular
This started out as something else, but it's turned out to be about Rain Ai again.

It's easy to understand the allure of analog, as, in theory, analog is a direct "analog" of the neuronal system. Hence much of the early attempts at electronic neurons and academic research has focused on analog. Some small 1-bit analog systems may have achieved tantalizingly passable results, but the accumulating error limits their development.

Analog neurons work by summing the currents through controllable impedances called ReRAMS, The currents are applied to a summing impedance so the voltage across that impedance is proportional to the sum of the ReRAM currents. Measuring that voltage is supposed to provide a count of the number of ReRAMs through which current has flowed into the summing impedance. The problem is that the ReRAM impedances and the summing impedances are not uniform but suffer from defects such as manufacturing variability.

One notable failure of an attempt to even more closely mimic the wetware neuron using analog is Rain AI, which initially sought to reproduce the complexity of neuronal connexions by the use of insulated nanowires with random connections.

https://www.eetimes.com/rain-neuromorphics-tapes-out-demo-chip-for-analog-ai/

https://www.eetimes.com/rain-demonstrates-ai-training-on-analog-chip/

Neurons can have 10,000 connexions. The human brain's configuration, the neuronal connexions, are determined by DNA and sensory experience. For example, the autonomous activations of breathing and heart beat are pre-programmed into the brain as it develops. The sensory wiring is in part preprogrammed. This is determined by genetic code, not by randomness.

The Rain inventors hoped that the system could be trained to recognize coherent data by feeding large amounts of activations into the system until it learned something, thereby inventing infinite-shot learning.

Because the brain can learn instantaneously, it is clear that new physical connexions cannot be grown instantaneously, so existing connexions must be involved in learning. This suggests that neurons include dormant connexions, some of which are activated when new data is learned. This is imitated by the "weights" of the artificial neuron. In an electronic brain, the weights can be electronically switched on and off, allowing the neuron to be repurposed when the neural network is programmed with a new model, whereas, in a natural brain, the group of activated weight synapses must be retained to store the data in memory. Assuming that neurons can be involved in remembering more than one item, this suggests that different groups of synapses connected to a neuron are activated when different data is being recognized. So a programmed synapse has a permanent ON memory function and a switchable ON/OFF control responsive to activations. The activation data determines which group of synapses and their weights are switched on.

An interesting thing is that the brain has the capability to stimulate memories without external activation.

At the beginning nof 2022, Rain still planned to go ahead with the analog random nanowire synapses:

"Rain’s vision is a fully analog, asynchronous, ultra-low power, tileable, scalable chip with capacity for 100 billion parameters that can imitate the human brain. While this work used a crossbar memristor array, Rain’s hardware roadmap still includes migration to randomly connected ReRAM cells as the technology matures."

Rain Demonstrates AI Training on Analog Chip - EE Times

Remember that, in 2019, Sam Altman agreed to buy $M51 of Rain's chips off the drawing board:
OpenAI Agreed to Buy $51 Million of AI Chips From a Startup Backed by CEO Sam Altman | WIRED

OpenAI in 2019 signed a nonbinding agreement to spend $51 million on the chips when they became available, according to a copy of the deal and Rain disclosures to investors this year, seen by WIRED. Rain told investors that Altman had personally invested more than $1 million in the company. The letter of intent has not been previously reported.

Having spent, no doubt, many hours unsuccessfully attempting to achieve the Frankenstein moment, Rain now boasts the virtues of its yet-to-see-daylight digital NN:

https://rain.ai/products ,
https://rain.ai/
"We're building the most efficient hardware for AI."

https://rain.ai/products
"We offer IP licensing opportunities for Rain’s digital in-memory compute tile and software stack across a range of compute use cases.

The IP is tailored to on-device AI workloads requiring ultra-low latency and high energy efficiency.
"

and licences in interconnection IP from Arteris,

https://ir.arteris.com/news-release...teris-selected-rain-ai-use-next-generation-ai

Arteris Selected by Rain AI for Use in the Next Generation of AI​

Jan 30, 2024 at 8:45 AM EST
PDF Version

Optimizing on-chip mesh connectivity with Arteris’ FlexNoC 5 physically aware network-on-chip enables Rain AI to realize faster data transfers at ultra-low power to achieve record performance for Generative AI and Edge AI computing at scale​

It seems their much-vaunted first generation analog random nanowire experiment sank without trace and it's all hands to the pumps in the digital lifeboat.
Wow Dio. Do you think Weebit Nano ReRam memory fits into this somewhere. This question is not to imply that I could understand all of your post.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

wasMADX

Regular
Hi All

On 19 December, 2023 I posted my then updated list of 50 companies and institutions which have been confirmed as engaged with Brainchip either by Press Release, academic papers, ASX announcements or direct communications with the Director Investor Relations or the CEO Sean Hehir.

Today I updated my list with the disclosures since 19 December, 2023 and it has now reached 55 so I thought as new or potential investors could be looking at Brainchip as a result of this weeks price action it might be a useful first step before they dig into Neuromorphia’s magnum opus via ‘Brainchip AKIDA Ecosystem’ thread:

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

5. TATA Consulting Services

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

19. BLUE RIDGE ENVISIONEERING

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

23. INFORMATION SYSTEM LABORATORIES

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO SILICONE

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEM

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

35. CIRCLE8 CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES

36. AVID GROUP

37. TATA ELXSI

38. GMAC INTELLIGENCE

39. EDGX

40. EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY

41 UNIGEN

42. iniVation

43. SAHOMA CONTROLWARE

44. MAGIK EYE

45. MYWAI

46. INFINEON

47. ERICSSON

48. MICROCHIP

49. ONSEMI

50. University of Virginia

51. University of Oklahoma

52. Arizona State University

53. Carnegie Mellon University

54. Rochester Institute of Technology

55. Drexel University

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Heck FF. I was copying, and adding to your original great list, in chronological order. Your latest is a little different

Now you've shown me yours, I'll show you mine, ;) ( E.&.O.E.) fwiw.

1. Ford
3. Renesas 4. NASA
5. Vorago
6. NaNose & Technion
7. Biotome
8. Noisy Gut Belt
10. DELL Technologies & Rob Lincourt
9 Prophesee
11. Socionext (TSMC)
12. Peter van der Made
13. Anil Mankar
14. Rob Telson (formerly ARM)
15. Associate Professor Adam Osseiran
16. Professor Barry Marshall
17. AKIDA Technology patents
18. One shot learning on chip
19. Reconfigurable on chip
20. uW’s to mW’s power consumption
21. Scalability by adding AKD1000 chips together
22. Scalability of IP from 1 node to as many as you like.
23. Processor agnostic
24. MetaTF
25. Raspberry Pi & USB Stick
26. Professor Emeritus Alan R. Harvey
27. Australian Company
28. ASX 300
29. ASX Tech Index
30. OTCQX listing
31. A group shareholders who are generous and constantly share their research here on HC.
32. ARM 10/7/2021
33. Megachips 22/11/2021
34. Mercedes 9/1/22
35. ISL 10/1/22
35. taking PCIe board orders 18/1/22
36 another patent 3/2/22 now at 9, & 21 pending
37. DTC exchange eligible 4/2/22
37. Mr. Viana (ex ARM etc) 1/3/22
38. ARM partnership ~9/5/2022
39. SiFive "
40. Edge Impulse partnership 16/5/2022
41. NVISO p'ship 19/4/2022
42. 18/10/2022 new patent and JAST patent acquired
43.19/6/2022 "Partnered" with Prophesee.
44.December 11, 2022 –BrainChip announced that it has become a member of the Intel Foundry Services
45.Jan.2023 a new design was completed. "This reference design, which has been released to GlobalFoundries,
  1. 11/4/2023 $0.477 Announced "BrainChip and Blue Ridge Envisioneering
  2. 17/5/2023 $0.407 Announced "BrainChip and Quantum Ventura Partner
  3. 5/6/2023 $0.485. Announced partnership with Lorser
  4. 27/9/2023 $0.17 ,Today they announced a partnership with VVDN Technologies
  5. 27/9/2023 BrainChip and Tata Elxsi Partner
51. 18/12/2023 $0.18 Partnering with "Unigen" to deliver a new configuration* of the recently released (19th SEPT2023) Unigen Cupcake Edge AI Server

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Hi All
Not sure if this has been shared but it has come up with a revised date on a search this morning probably because they have the event in two days they promote after the article. The excitement by this techie publication regarding the release of AKIDA 2.0 with TENNS is worthwhile to relive if you have read it previously in my opinion:

BrainChip Unveils Second-Generation Akida Platform for Edge AI Advancements​

By
Niharika Singh
-
October 8, 2023

In an era marked by an insatiable appetite for artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities, BrainChip, a pioneer in neural network processors, has taken a significant stride towards empowering edge devices with unprecedented processing power. The company’s latest unveiling, the second-generation Akida platform, represents a ground breaking leap in the realm of Edge AI, delivering the potential to liberate devices from cloud dependency.

The initial glimpse of BrainChip’s original Akida neuromorphic processing technology at the Linley Fall Processor Conference in 2019 paved the way for a journey that materialized in the form of development kits for the general public in 2021. In March 2023, there was an announcement of Akida 2.0, a refinement promising support for Temporal Event-Based Neural Network (TENN) acceleration and optional vision transformer hardware. This enhancement not only amplifies the platform’s capabilities but also lightens the computational load on the host processor. BrainChip classified Akida 2.0 into three distinct product classes: Akida-E, prioritizing energy efficiency; Akida-S, designed for seamless integration into microcontroller units and systems-on-chips; and Akida-P, a high-performance range supplemented by optional vision transformer acceleration.

Now, BrainChip has initiated an “early access” program, granting access to the Akida 2.0 intellectual property (IP) and promising an “order of magnitude” improvement in compute density through TENNs support. This transformative leap is a testament to the inevitable shift towards Multimodal Edge AI, a trend intensifying the demands on intelligent computing at the Edge. Researchers laud this development, emphasizing that BrainChip’s second-generation Akida aligns precisely with the critical requisites of performance, efficiency, accuracy, and reliability necessary to expedite this transition.

Central to the Akida 2.0 platform are the TENNs, offering a staggering “order of magnitude” reduction in model size and computational requirements. This leap in efficiency augurs well for the acceleration of AI adoption and holds the promise of rendering Edge AI solutions more accessible and easy to deploy.

As BrainChip opens the gateway to the Akida 2.0 IP, eager innovators and tech enthusiasts are encouraged to reach out to the company’s sales department for further details. While pricing remains undisclosed at this juncture, the launch timeline for hardware development kits based on the second-generation platform is yet to be confirmed.

In conclusion, BrainChip’s introduction of the second-generation Akida platform is poised to redefine the landscape of Edge AI. With TENNs at its core, this innovation addresses the pressing need for enhanced performance, efficiency, and reliability in Edge computing.

Check out the Reference Page. All Credit For This Research Goes To the Researchers on This Project. Also, don’t forget to join our 31k+ ML SubReddit, 40k+ Facebook Community, Discord Channel, and Email Newsletter, where we share the latest AI research news, cool AI projects, and more.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users
I am having a little difficulty copying and pasting this material but someone who is on LinkedIn might have better luck but if not the substance of this information is easy to grasp even if it does not present beautifully.
My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Rudy Pei

(He/Him)
Physicist | ML researcher | quantum & neuromorphic computing | behavioral economics | composer
BrainChip logo
Senior ML Research EngineerSenior ML Research Engineer
BrainChip · Full-timeBrainChip · Full-timeOct 2021 - Present · 2 yrs 5 mosOct 2021 - Present · 2 yrs 5 mosUnited StatesUnited States
    • Doing very "cool" 🧊 ML stuff, literally. Researching ultra low-power neural networks for the edge, achieving 100x to 1000x times savings in model size, memory, and compute. I mainly developed the ⏳ temporal event network (TENN) network for the second-generation Akida hardware, achieving state-of-the-art results in multiple tasks such as: object detection, motion planning, raw ASR, raw denoising, and NLP.

I created highly optimized training pipelines for in-house models using techniques as kernel fusion with triton and CUDA. In addition, I supported the software team in compressing and quantizing the networks, and supported the hardware team in the RTL simulations. Doing very "cool" 🧊 ML stuff, literally. Researching ultra low-power neural networks for the edge, achieving 100x to 1000x times savings in model size, memory, and compute. I mainly developed the ⏳ temporal event network (TENN) network for the second-generation Akida hardware, achieving state-of-the-art results in multiple tasks such as: object detection, motion planning, raw ASR, raw denoising, and NLP. I created highly optimized training pipelines for in-house models using techniques as kernel fusion with triton and CUDA. In addition, I supported the software team in compressing and quantizing the networks, and supported the hardware team in the RTL simulations.…see more

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I am having a little difficulty copying and pasting this material but someone who is on LinkedIn might have better luck but if not the substance of this information is easy to grasp even if it does not present beautifully.
My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Rudy Pei

(He/Him)
Physicist | ML researcher | quantum & neuromorphic computing | behavioral economics | composer
BrainChip logo
Senior ML Research EngineerSenior ML Research Engineer
BrainChip · Full-timeBrainChip · Full-timeOct 2021 - Present · 2 yrs 5 mosOct 2021 - Present · 2 yrs 5 mosUnited StatesUnited States
    • Doing very "cool" 🧊 ML stuff, literally. Researching ultra low-power neural networks for the edge, achieving 100x to 1000x times savings in model size, memory, and compute. I mainly developed the ⏳ temporal event network (TENN) network for the second-generation Akida hardware, achieving state-of-the-art results in multiple tasks such as: object detection, motion planning, raw ASR, raw denoising, and NLP.

I created highly optimized training pipelines for in-house models using techniques as kernel fusion with triton and CUDA. In addition, I supported the software team in compressing and quantizing the networks, and supported the hardware team in the RTL simulations. Doing very "cool" 🧊 ML stuff, literally. Researching ultra low-power neural networks for the edge, achieving 100x to 1000x times savings in model size, memory, and compute. I mainly developed the ⏳ temporal event network (TENN) network for the second-generation Akida hardware, achieving state-of-the-art results in multiple tasks such as: object detection, motion planning, raw ASR, raw denoising, and NLP. I created highly optimized training pipelines for in-house models using techniques as kernel fusion with triton and CUDA. In addition, I supported the software team in compressing and quantizing the networks, and supported the hardware team in the RTL simulations.…see more
That is very cool stuff but importantly it is keeping cool which is the coolest bit😉😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
1707532155964.png

The look of the cake matters not half as much as the taste.... Yes this is very tasty

Way too much excitement happening with our embraced little no name company atm..
Never wished my weekends away so much previously

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 35 users
View attachment 56445

The look of the cake matters not half as much as the taste.... Yes this is very tasty

Way too much excitement happening with our embraced little no name company atm..
Never wished my weekends away so much previously
The cake looks fabulous, smells amazzzzing and I was so excited (after doing my research) that I moved the knife to the right and increased my slice by 33% late Friday for 23.5c a share .Very close to my planned comfort zone .20,000 to go . I hope I can get there before the human being jumps out of the cake .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Rogan had another pilot Ryan Graves on last week describing UAP and it made me think what an opportune time to roll-out a new generation of sensors with Akida ready to activate them.

He mentioned they only started to pickup up the objects in 2014 when their instruments were updated which improved observations. Imagine what sensors like from Anduril’s to detect enemy subs in oceans could find.
Screenshot_20240210_132334_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20240210_132724_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Long article on SNN. Brainchip not mentioned. But some of the data (SNN Accuracy) comes from one of the authors (Sounak Dey from TSC) papers which did reference Brainchip.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/mana...nL?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

https://www.nature.com/articles/s44172-024-00165-9

Lots of refences to search.
Hi Romper

Interesting read particularly the reviewer comments and corrections. They are quite long but the third reviewer actually points out the lack of clarity where the work of Mass and Simon Thorpe are concerned. In answering this comment the authors add to the Mass references but completely ignore Thorpe and in so doing ignore integrate and fire SNN.

Not that I can say with absolute certainty that AKIDA type integrate and fire SNN is not covered by any of the references cited but running off memory none jump out to me as having looked at same.

It is almost as if this paper was trying desperately not to in anyway even hint at the existence of integrate and fire SNN or Brainchips AKIDA solution.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
View attachment 56447

View attachment 56448

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
View attachment 56439
Volumes are still low but are increasing, as is the percentage.
American investors may have a problem trying to buy large quantities of shares in USA.
Possibly, as more Americans become aware of Brianchip's Akida they have to find
new places to buy stocks in Brainchip.
Could be interesting to see if they turn up to buy on the ASX next week.. just a thought bubble.
Good work Dugnal 👍

I was wondering about the ADRs yesterday..

BrainChip, is also actually listed on many exchanges around the World, under various codes (Germany being the most well known and on several there).

Around 4 million shares a day, were trading on Germany's largest exchange, during the height of the Mercedes inspired spike.

Tracking the volume on the bigger exchanges, will be a good gauge of International interest, in BRN stock.

And it may be worthwhile, to start doing this.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
This would make everyone so happy. Right before the next AGM too! 🥳

I'm very hopeful on this one Bravo 👍
I think it's pretty obvious that the Switch 2, will be a Generational leap and not just an upgraded product.

Nintendo, is MegaChips most well known customer and I think they would have pushed our tech quite hard (in the Japanese way..).

There was even some BrainChip investor related material, about a couple of years back, that had a graphic of a gaming console controller, that was practically a perfect stylistic match of the Switch (although that could mean nothing at all, realistically speaking)..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Kachoo

Regular
Good work Dugnal 👍

BrainChip, is also actually listed on many exchanges around the World, under various codes (Germany being the most well known and on several there).

Around 4 million shares a day, were trading on Germany's largest exchange, during the height of the Mercedes inspired spike.

Tracking the volume on the bigger exchanges, will be a good gauge of International interest, in BRN stock.

I have a question.

I know the ARDs had 40 millio shares dedicated to them also these shares from the past announcement said were not available for loan to short.

Ad the liquidity picks up globally would this draw out liquidity from Australia forcing international house that sold shares to buyers in US and Europe to buy up on the Australian market?

I remember it was like clock work the price traded higher and higher where ever the share started trading.

So does increase price creat a chain reaction to forces house that sold to buyer on another excbange to buy up here hence creating the huge spike?

Be interesting to know the mechanics. I know eventually Australia will not dictate the price of BRN the 25 million population will be dwarfed buy the investment populations in other regions. BRN is making waves globally. I see these values moving north and onnthe right news it could be quick.

Time will tell.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Guzzi62

Regular
Good work Dugnal 👍

Sadly BRCHF (BrainChip US OTC) in the US is listed on the OTC market and as such don't gather interest from large institutional investors.

They are not allowed to hold OTC over longer periods of time.

It will be mostly retail investors buying.

In order to uplift to Nasdaq they have to be minimum 4 US$ per share as one of the several requirements.

Maybe in a year or two, we will get there, no need to go there before you are on firm ground (solid earnings+high end customers).

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/otc-nyse-nasdaq.asp

Reactions: 14 users
I have a question.

I know the ARDs had 40 millio shares dedicated to them also these shares from the past announcement said were not available for loan to short.

Ad the liquidity picks up globally would this draw out liquidity from Australia forcing international house that sold shares to buyers in US and Europe to buy up on the Australian market?

I remember it was like clock work the price traded higher and higher where ever the share started trading.

So does increase price creat a chain reaction to forces house that sold to buyer on another excbange to buy up here hence creating the huge spike?

Be interesting to know the mechanics. I know eventually Australia will not dictate the price of BRN the 25 million population will be dwarfed buy the investment populations in other regions. BRN is making waves globally. I see these values moving north and onnthe right news it could be quick.

Time will tell.
Exactly Kachoo 👍

Basic Supply and Demand dynamics.

There are currently 1.727 billion BRN shares in the float.

This is the only float and International demand, if it can't be met locally, must come from the ASX.

This is the same as what will happen, when we are largely profitable and list on the NASDAQ (hopefully within the next few short years).

The Company knows a dual listing, is preferred by shareholders, which means the same 1.727 billion shares, listed on both the ASX and the NASDAQ.

People, have often criticised the large quantity of BRN shares on issue, but on an International basis, it's miniscule and there will likely be a share split, within 3 years of being listed on the NASDAQ (my opinion only).

• Fire
  • Thinking

Kachoo

Regular
Exactly Kachoo 👍

Basic Supply and Demand dynamics.

There are currently 1.727 billion BRN shares in the float.

This is the only float and International demand, if it can't be met locally, must come from the ASX.

This is the same as what will happen, when we are largely profitable and list on the NASDAQ (hopefully within the next few short years).

The Company knows a dual listing, is preferred by shareholders, which means the same 1.727 billion shares, listed on both the ASX and the NASDAQ.

People, have often criticised the large quantity of BRN shares on issue, but on an International basis, it's miniscule and there will likely be a share split, within 3 years of being listed on the NASDAQ (my opinion only).
There are many ways to be listed on the Nasdaq We don't need huge revenue just a valuation.

Trust me when the institution want BRN on the Nasdaq it will be listed pretty quick. Re valued with likely a partner and Bob's your uncle.

When BRN come out of the curtain and those with money see the Technology it will be fast tracked.

To this point I think they have just been trying to sell the story to customers not instos.

The ASX caution well its all about the Nasdaq. That's where the money an liquidity will be. Instos just collecting tickets where the can.

The recent pick up in pace could be that something is brewing

• Fire
  • Love
There are many ways to be listed on the Nasdaq We don't need huge revenue just a valuation.

Trust me when the institution want BRN on the Nasdaq it will be listed pretty quick. Re valued with likely a partner and Bob's your uncle.

When BRN come out of the curtain and those with money see the Technology it will be fast tracked.

To this point I think they have just been trying to sell the story to customers not instos.

The ASX caution well its all about the Nasdaq. That's where the money an liquidity will be. Instos just collecting tickets where the can.

The recent pick up in pace could be that something is brewing
We don't want a NASDAQ listing, before strong, firm revenue, Kachoo.

The Company needs to naturally progress and it will.

The share price will keep everyone happy, well before a NASDAQ listing, all going to plan.

A NASDAQ listing, will be gaga land, when it eventually comes.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom