• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

TopCat

Regular
This one’s for Esq (for the music) and the shorters (because I hope they’re feeling it) 😁

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Hi All
If a hint of Mercedes Benz led to $2.34 which it did then what would a hint of Sam Altman do to sentiment?
All I can say is remember to have a plan.
My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 71 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi All
If a hint of Mercedes Benz led to $2.34 which it did then what would a hint of Sam Altman do to sentiment?
All I can say is remember to have a plan.
My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Can I Have Some More Oliver Twist GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Great post @Learning ..... 🤩 HUGE!!! 🤩

Thanks 🙏....💐🌻💐 :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

rgupta

Regular
I think it’s more likely that AMD have been developing their edge chip for longer than they’ve known about an alternative better. Like I said once before, companies have been doing their R&D for a long time and they want to reap the costs they’ve incurred this time around. LDN always used to frame this as we have to intersect a company at the right time in their development cycle otherwise they are not going to be shopping.
I agree with you 100%
But AMD wants to be a market leader and how the leader will look like if in next 12 months another company launch a product 1000 times more power efficient than theirs.
AMD is a 250 billion plus company and if they cannot find the right product in the market that means their team can be considered incapable.
Just my thoughts.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Hi All.....try not to get too excited as the year has only really just begun ! 5 weeks in 47 weeks to go, so much to unpack this
year, didn't realize that I had so many suitcases !! or should I say, fingers in so many pies.

First off, today's market while pleasing to watch, was never a 0.245c market, only 6 lines for a minute sum of 67,216 shares.

News is definitely coming, as we wait on the official acknowledgement that our Edge-Box is available NOW.

We also have, which in my opinion maybe the most interesting Annual Report we've had to date, expect it to be released within
about 10 business days, LDA Capital of around 10 Million USD and Revenue that we may not have expected (shareholders that is).

The Universe seems to have a way of balancing things out over time, our Founder/s deserve to be blessed, wouldn't it be fitting
to see both Peter and Anil truly celebrated by their peers worldwide, that day is fast approaching in my opinion.

"The red balloon is up....racing this time"............AKIDA 1 AKIDA 2.....no 3rd dividend... ❤️🧡💙 Tech.
Tech,

Another day closer

and a beautiful way to start the weekend.

I do believe that the tide is coming back in, it’s been a very low tide the moon must have been to far away or that on the Eve of the year of the Dragon it will play out well for us.

I am so very excited for the coming months of the company reveals.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
I agree with you 100%
But AMD wants to be a market leader and how the leader will look like if in next 12 months another company launch a product 1000 times more power efficient than theirs.
AMD is a 250 billion plus company and if they cannot find the right product in the market that means their team can be considered incapable.
Just my thoughts.
20240209_164639.jpg

20240209_164714.jpg

AMD, could be another Kodak in the making..

"Kodak was once one of the most successful companies in the world, known for its pioneering work in the field of photography. However, the story of Kodak is also one of failure, as the company failed to adapt to changing technologies and market trends, ultimately leading to its decline"

Even their logos, bear a striking resemblance 🤔..

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

FJ-215

Regular

Remember, "Happy" started out with a "Hockey stick" 😉😛

G'day DB,

Was thinking about this a while back and as luck would have it, this song came on the radio today.

So........When BRN get around to the full media circus product launch (think Windows 95 with "Start Me Up"), maybe we could go with this.

I reckon it fits......Cause, We got one, two, three, four, five......

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Hi All

I was criticised on HC for being critical of the current state of education in Australia.

I think this week however clearly vindicates my opinion as it is obvious that it has taken those who have participated in the education system over the last thirty years with their learned short attention spans the best part of three weeks to get through to the end of the CES2024:

1.OnSemi Brainchip podcast,

2. Infineon Brainchip podcast,

3. Microchip Brainchip podcast, and the

4. Edge Impulse Brainchip podcast and then to finish reading all about

6. Mywai Brainchip Ai platform partnership,

7. EDGX Brainchip ESA partnership win,

8. ANT61 AKIDA space launch,

9. VVDN AKIDA Edge Box and

10. Unigen AKIDA Edge Server, and come to the sudden realisation while having a lemon grass vape that Brainchip is hugely undervalued.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Fact Finder
Lemon grass vapes hey?
Is there something you want to tell us🍋🚫
Best laugh I've had today.

• Haha
  • Love

mrgds

Regular
Wow! 😯
Are these the first public words of our new CTO Dr Anthony Lewis???

I'm blown away by that comment!!
Yes DB, finally something from our new CTO.
Im wondering where and if we will get a podcast this month as it was stated that we will.

For me, a podcast where Dr AL sits down with PVDM would be a gret communication with shareholders, .............as i recall "better comms with shareholders " is a priority, ................. last AGM

Discussing why the BOD felt it a good idea to have a joint CTO at this point in the companies development,
How it will be beneficial to have "dual CTO"s working from opposite sides of the world,
Does this appointment mean more time for PVDM to carry on with research/development ?

Footnote to management: if thier is a podcast this month, pls can we not include our CEO.
Its my opinion that to date, SH has much to grow as a CEO.

AKIDO :rolleyes: BALLISTO

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
G'day DB,

Was thinking about this a while back and as luck would have it, this song came on the radio today.

So........When BRN get around to the full media circus product launch (think Windows 95 with "Start Me Up"), maybe we could go with this.

I reckon it fits......Cause, We got one, two, three, four, five......

Top song, with quite a few applicable lyrics..

"And all the world is football-shaped It's just for me to kick in space" (BRN)

"And all the world is biscuit-shaped It's just for me to feed my face" (shareholders)

Shareholders should be wary of the "deadly sins" Gluttony and Sloth, in the Future.. Along with the rest I guess 🤔..

The tune does sound a little dated though, for something as ground breakingly revolutionary, as AKIDA..

Maybe we need something more modern and upbeat?..

No Esq111... No...

• Haha

Mt09

Regular
Im wondering where and if we will get a podcast this month as it was stated that we will.

For me, a podcast where Dr AL sits down with PVDM would be a gret communication with shareholders, .............as i recall "better comms with shareholders " is a priority, ................. last AGM

Discussing why the BOD felt it a good idea to have a joint CTO at this point in the companies development,
How it will be beneficial to have "dual CTO"s working from opposite sides of the world,
Does this appointment mean more time for PVDM to carry on with research/development ?

Footnote to management: if thier is a podcast this month, pls can we not include our CEO.

1707464108884.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

You know Peter has basically retired don't you?
He will still be quite actively engaged with the Company, but he is no longer our CTO..

Reactions: 9 users

FJ-215

Regular
Top song, with quite a few applicable lyrics..

"And all the world is football-shaped It's just for me to kick in space" (BRN)

"And all the world is biscuit-shaped It's just for me to feed my face" (shareholders)

Shareholders should be wary of the "deadly sins" Gluttony and Sloth, in the Future.. Along with the rest I guess 🤔..

The tune does sound a little dated though, for something as ground breakingly revolutionary, as AKIDA..

Maybe we need something more modern and upbeat?..

No Esq111... No...
Maybe we could change biscuits to cupcakes????

And we are definitely telling the difference between a lemon and a lime!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This started out as something else, but it's turned out to be about Rain Ai again.

It's easy to understand the allure of analog, as, in theory, analog is a direct "analog" of the neuronal system. Hence much of the early attempts at electronic neurons and academic research has focused on analog. Some small 1-bit analog systems may have achieved tantalizingly passable results, but the accumulating error limits their development.

Analog neurons work by summing the currents through controllable impedances called ReRAMS, The currents are applied to a summing impedance so the voltage across that impedance is proportional to the sum of the ReRAM currents. Measuring that voltage is supposed to provide a count of the number of ReRAMs through which current has flowed into the summing impedance. The problem is that the ReRAM impedances and the summing impedances are not uniform but suffer from defects such as manufacturing variability.

One notable failure of an attempt to even more closely mimic the wetware neuron using analog is Rain AI, which initially sought to reproduce the complexity of neuronal connexions by the use of insulated nanowires with random connections.

https://www.eetimes.com/rain-neuromorphics-tapes-out-demo-chip-for-analog-ai/

https://www.eetimes.com/rain-demonstrates-ai-training-on-analog-chip/

Neurons can have 10,000 connexions. The human brain's configuration, the neuronal connexions, are determined by DNA and sensory experience. For example, the autonomous activations of breathing and heart beat are pre-programmed into the brain as it develops. The sensory wiring is in part preprogrammed. This is determined by genetic code, not by randomness.

The Rain inventors hoped that the system could be trained to recognize coherent data by feeding large amounts of activations into the system until it learned something, thereby inventing infinite-shot learning.

Because the brain can learn instantaneously, it is clear that new physical connexions cannot be grown instantaneously, so existing connexions must be involved in learning. This suggests that neurons include dormant connexions, some of which are activated when new data is learned. This is imitated by the "weights" of the artificial neuron. In an electronic brain, the weights can be electronically switched on and off, allowing the neuron to be repurposed when the neural network is programmed with a new model, whereas, in a natural brain, the group of activated weight synapses must be retained to store the data in memory. Assuming that neurons can be involved in remembering more than one item, this suggests that different groups of synapses connected to a neuron are activated when different data is being recognized. So a programmed synapse has a permanent ON memory function and a switchable ON/OFF control responsive to activations. The activation data determines which group of synapses and their weights are switched on.

An interesting thing is that the brain has the capability to stimulate memories without external activation.

At the beginning nof 2022, Rain still planned to go ahead with the analog random nanowire synapses:

"Rain’s vision is a fully analog, asynchronous, ultra-low power, tileable, scalable chip with capacity for 100 billion parameters that can imitate the human brain. While this work used a crossbar memristor array, Rain’s hardware roadmap still includes migration to randomly connected ReRAM cells as the technology matures."

Rain Demonstrates AI Training on Analog Chip - EE Times

Remember that, in 2019, Sam Altman agreed to buy $M51 of Rain's chips off the drawing board:
OpenAI Agreed to Buy $51 Million of AI Chips From a Startup Backed by CEO Sam Altman | WIRED

OpenAI in 2019 signed a nonbinding agreement to spend $51 million on the chips when they became available, according to a copy of the deal and Rain disclosures to investors this year, seen by WIRED. Rain told investors that Altman had personally invested more than $1 million in the company. The letter of intent has not been previously reported.

Having spent, no doubt, many hours unsuccessfully attempting to achieve the Frankenstein moment, Rain now boasts the virtues of its yet-to-see-daylight digital NN:

https://rain.ai/products ,
https://rain.ai/
"We're building the most efficient hardware for AI."

https://rain.ai/products
"We offer IP licensing opportunities for Rain’s digital in-memory compute tile and software stack across a range of compute use cases.

The IP is tailored to on-device AI workloads requiring ultra-low latency and high energy efficiency.
"

and licences in interconnection IP from Arteris,

https://ir.arteris.com/news-release...teris-selected-rain-ai-use-next-generation-ai

Arteris Selected by Rain AI for Use in the Next Generation of AI​

Jan 30, 2024 at 8:45 AM EST
PDF Version

Optimizing on-chip mesh connectivity with Arteris’ FlexNoC 5 physically aware network-on-chip enables Rain AI to realize faster data transfers at ultra-low power to achieve record performance for Generative AI and Edge AI computing at scale​

It seems their much-vaunted first generation analog random nanowire experiment sank without trace and it's all hands to the pumps in the digital lifeboat.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users
Top Bottom