1707453325325.gif

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Wooops, I'm late to my own 20 cents naked hot tub party!!!! 🍾

I had some trouble lifting the rust converter off the tub so for today we'll have take turns having a hand spa in my bathroom basin. Yay!!!

View attachment 56141
Can you make that 24/25 cent party please ........@Bravo ...."Wooops, I'm late to my own 20 cents naked hot tub party!!!! 🍾"

hot tub jacuzzi GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
OK. Spill the beans? Who knows what's going on? I bet it was my post about OpenAI? 😝

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
I would so love this to be the tide finally turning, and not another pump and dump. And with all that FF has outlined …. I’m daring to dream it’s the former!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dijon101

Regular
No mate I just talk the facts, I've read all the posts about how where going to be rich and guess the shareprice by xmas, All the dot joining etc etc, But until I see it I'll be excited, is it coming probably, this forum was page after page everyday but it's flat, I've told people about this share and believe me unless they see profits your lose friendships, This is the Facts and yes I take the piss with the companies in-house secrecy for the sake of customers, It's a load of crap once it's out there if the product is good EVERYBODY Knows because news travels real fast on a good product

You're not talking facts.

You are stating an opinion.

Everyone is allowed an opinion, but when people start stating their opinion is a fact they start sounding like a flat earther.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
There's bugger all depth, other than that one million... would be nice to see it gooooone.
sure thing :) a bit of a wall at 0.245

1707453753115.png

Reactions: 4 users
I had my fortune red yesterday. But I had my fortune green today
I’ve only got 5 cents to go and I’m even

1707453818178.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

7für7

Regular
You're not talking facts.

You are stating an opinion.

Everyone is allowed an opinion, but when people start stating their opinion is a fact they start sounding like a flat earther.
Actually it’s a misunderstanding… not flat… kind of curved and..and..there is more…. Land behind… the ice…walls… and you know what? Just forget it 😂

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
Can see a trading halt please explain coming up.I dont do charts but where is the next resistance level after 0.25?
My charts are now out of wack. As we're now seeing a reverse trend, let's just go with $52.0

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
My charts are now out of wack. As we're now seeing a reverse trend, let's just go with $52.0
0.52 sounds good to me

1707454575169.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Regular
Sir 🙋🏻‍♂️ ma’am..Sir…Washington Post , smith…. I have a question… do you mean US dollars or Australia dollars my next question is….. do you mean dollar cents … or Dollardollar BILL 💵

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DK6161

Regular
Sir 🙋🏻‍♂️ ma’am..Sir…Washington Post , smith…. I have a question… do you mean US dollars or Australia dollars my next question is….. do you mean dollar cents … or Dollardollar BILL 💵
Dollarbucks

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TECH

Regular
Hi All.....try not to get too excited as the year has only really just begun ! 5 weeks in 47 weeks to go, so much to unpack this
year, didn't realize that I had so many suitcases !! or should I say, fingers in so many pies.

First off, today's market while pleasing to watch, was never a 0.245c market, only 6 lines for a minute sum of 67,216 shares.

News is definitely coming, as we wait on the official acknowledgement that our Edge-Box is available NOW.

We also have, which in my opinion maybe the most interesting Annual Report we've had to date, expect it to be released within
about 10 business days, LDA Capital of around 10 Million USD and Revenue that we may not have expected (shareholders that is).

The Universe seems to have a way of balancing things out over time, our Founder/s deserve to be blessed, wouldn't it be fitting
to see both Peter and Anil truly celebrated by their peers worldwide, that day is fast approaching in my opinion.

"The red balloon is up....racing this time"............AKIDA 1 AKIDA 2.....no 3rd dividend... ❤️🧡💙 Tech.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
Top Bottom