BRN Discussion Ongoing

Jasonk

Regular
Yeah but no one reads or contributes to it.. I tried finding it a few days ago.. It’s buried somewhere in the weeds.. Point being, a balanced view might/ve been somewhat useful to some shareholders.. All FA and no TA makes life very blinkered..
I like reading TA just not be able to add anything of value, stick it in the chart thread I'm sure you'll get views.

Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8222.jpeg
2024's predicted to be the year that AI will really hit the mainstream, so we're bound to hear a lot more about companies like BrainChip , with their revolutionary neuromorphic AI capabilities, making waves in key industries such as healthcare, automotive, communications and manufacturing.

We worked with Brainchip on a brand reboot, helping to establish and cement their position as a global leader in neuromorphic AI.

Leading with magic, substantiating with logic.

#branding #AI #tech

IMG_8223.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users

CHIPS

Regular
View attachment 55011 2024's predicted to be the year that AI will really hit the mainstream, so we're bound to hear a lot more about companies like BrainChip , with their revolutionary neuromorphic AI capabilities, making waves in key industries such as healthcare, automotive, communications and manufacturing.

We worked with Brainchip on a brand reboot, helping to establish and cement their position as a global leader in neuromorphic AI.

#branding #AI #tech

View attachment 55012

Nice find! (y)

Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8229.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

charles2

Regular
View attachment 55011 2024's predicted to be the year that AI will really hit the mainstream, so we're bound to hear a lot more about companies like BrainChip , with their revolutionary neuromorphic AI capabilities, making waves in key industries such as healthcare, automotive, communications and manufacturing.

#branding #AI #tech

View attachment 55012
Need reBOOT

Call Mercedes

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Labsy

Regular
Finally a decent comment..

We know BRN usually builds a 9month plus base before any good sustained moves. So I’d be counting 9 months from early Oct and then looking for some more reasonable rounding out price action.

if 14.5c can’t hold and price goes lower then start again from any new lows that come in..

You can try buying an undercut and rally of established lows such as price dropping and rising through 14.5c after more stops shaken out.. But you still run the risk of opportunity cost of a sideways pattern for 9-12 months again as the base building history of BRN will show..

So for me a from now, a best case sustained rising share price for BRN has the historical potential to start from July onwards… Maybe this also matches anticipation of revenue incoming this half to show up in the full FY accounts..

No buy signal here.. IPs will create a spiking share price but not sustained moves.. Need a lengthy sustained base to clear out the sellers, and then a steady flow of good financial Ann’s showing increasing revenues or new paying customers..

It’s up to the company to start showing this progress or it will keep suffering the consequences with a poor performing share price
Garbage... artificial sp. 😬

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Home101

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Labsy

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

IMG_1082.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Garbage... artificial sp. 😬
One just has to laugh.

On HC the Chartists abuse those who come onto charting threads and talk about fundamentals and tell them to get back to where they came from.

Over here we have a chartist crying about having a charting thread that no one goes to to discuss fundamentals.

I have said it many times having researched charting it’s only chance of being correct is if the chartist keeps their findings secret otherwise it could influence the very sentiment they claim to be able to measure.

A true chartist would not publish their views unless they wanted to influence sentiment.

Here we have a chartist who won’t use the chartist thread because no one reads it so it comes to the fundamentals/research thread to influence sentiment and by so doing destroys the whole basis of the fake science they preach.

As Warren Buffet said when he was young he tried it for years until he realised that his chart said the same thing upside down. He learned the hard way it don’t work. He has famously proven this his entire career since. Even taken bets on it.

I wonder if this chartist goes to the Opera and complains that they are not performing ABBA classics. It makes the same sense.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Diogenese

Top 20
One just has to laugh.

On HC the Chartists abuse those who come onto charting threads and talk about fundamentals and tell them to get back to where they came from.

Over here we have a chartist crying about having a charting thread that no one goes to to discuss fundamentals.

I have said it many times having researched charting it’s only chance of being correct is if the chartist keeps their findings secret otherwise it could influence the very sentiment they claim to be able to measure.

A true chartist would not publish their views unless they wanted to influence sentiment.

Here we have a chartist who won’t use the chartist thread because no one reads it so it comes to the fundamentals/research thread to influence sentiment and by so doing destroys the whole basis of the fake science they preach.

As Warren Buffet said when he was young he tried it for years until he realised that his chart said the same thing upside down. He learned the hard way it don’t work. He has famously proven this his entire career since. Even taken bets on it.

I wonder if this chartist goes to the Opera and complains that they are not performing ABBA classics. It makes the same sense.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
... but in retrospect ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
🤔

View attachment 55020 View attachment 55021
Another dart missing the board and into the wall..
One just has to laugh.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
let’s hope they don’t have to hide another Qtrly after close..

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Another dart missing the board and into the wall..

let’s hope they don’t have to hide another Qtrly after close..
This response just proves you are not very smart plus you fail to address what he has said… maybe because its factual and you have no defence.. hence the dumb comment… sigh

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users
One just has to laugh.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Most people with that attitude FF have little to no money left to invest when the bottom is close. Buy the hype sell the capitulation.. Chartists like me gave plenty of warning, but falling on deaf ears is what can one say, only unfortunate..

Reactions: 2 users
This response just proves you are not very smart plus you fail to address what he has said… maybe because its factual and you have no defence.. hence the dumb comment… sigh
Look, facts are facts.. The chart shows BRN is down well over 90% the last two years which is indefensible on any measure.. Even if you take the 40-70c range of 2021 before the top, you still get a share price down 62-78%. By any measure that’s indefensible.. Yet the people calling out dumb sit there still trying defend themeselves or others..
... but in retrospect ...
didn’t Warren buffet buy Barrick right at the 2020 gold top.. Broke his own rules which in effect was a classic sign of a medium term top in Gold prices..

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom