Reactions: 77 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

schuey

Regular
Mid to late this year MB will announce that we run the show for them......
seat belts low and tight........

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Our ubiquitous process agnostic AI everywhere 3-5 years lead company is now -95% from its ATH while the entire sector is flying through the roof. Can we expect anything material to come this year or will it be another year of great progress and fantastic partnerships?
View attachment 54980
Partnerships are the new IP License, tell me if I'm wrong

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

CHIPS

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Sean Hehir CEO of BRN said that RENESAS was going to release a product with Akida end of 2023.
Big talk no show still waiting Sean

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Damo4

Regular
Woah...the whole circus has chimed in on this page.
Don't you guys take shifts on using the grey matter?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Sean Hehir CEO of BRN said that RENESAS was going to release a product with Akida end of 2023.
I didn’t know that. Can you post a link?

Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Since when does Sean Hehir have say over when a licensee is going to release a product?
Renesas probably told him that originally but they could have had a set back in chip development or something else who knows?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

AusEire

Maybe a little too hush, hush.
We'll know next time, we'll get Elon to promote it.
Promoting secret meetings seems to be the way forward alright

• Haha
  • Fire

AusEire

Finally a decent comment..

We know BRN usually builds a 9month plus base before any good sustained moves. So I’d be counting 9 months from early Oct and then looking for some more reasonable rounding out price action.

if 14.5c can’t hold and price goes lower then start again from any new lows that come in..

You can try buying an undercut and rally of established lows such as price dropping and rising through 14.5c after more stops shaken out.. But you still run the risk of opportunity cost of a sideways pattern for 9-12 months again as the base building history of BRN will show..

So for me a from now, a best case sustained rising share price for BRN has the historical potential to start from July onwards… Maybe this also matches anticipation of revenue incoming this half to show up in the full FY accounts..

No buy signal here.. IPs will create a spiking share price but not sustained moves.. Need a lengthy sustained base to clear out the sellers, and then a steady flow of good financial Ann’s showing increasing revenues or new paying customers..

It’s up to the company to start showing this progress or it will keep suffering the consequences with a poor performing share price
There's literally a thread on here for chart talk. 🤷🏻‍♂️ If that's the game you play go there and you might get others to talk chart with you.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
That's OK mate ,patience is required at times , obviously your not the patient type, infact the stirring kind of guy why don't you go back to hot crapper

That's OK mate. Obviously you both have a lot in common and should both waltz off to the crapper hand in hand. So sweet ❤️❤️❤️🤡🤡🤡🤡

Which one of you is the bag of rubbish?
2b3efc0e218687f457f28de450fb80f8.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
There's literally a thread on here for chart talk. 🤷🏻‍♂️ If that's the game you play go there and you might get others to talk chart with you.
Yeah but no one reads or contributes to it.. I tried finding it a few days ago.. It’s buried somewhere in the weeds.. Point being, a balanced view might/ve been somewhat useful to some shareholders.. All FA and no TA makes life very blinkered..

• Haha

rgupta

Regular
I assume it was renasas who said that they are going to tape out a chip with brianchip up by end of 2023. And who knows the last chip released by renasas may have akida ip as well.
Only financials can clear the same up to some extent.

Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Yeah but no one reads or contributes to it.. I tried finding it a few days ago.. It’s buried somewhere in the weeds.. Point being, a balanced view might/ve been somewhat useful to some shareholders.. All FA and no TA makes life very blinkered..

Nobody cares champ. Wrong thread. So much effort put into wasting your own time LMAO.

PS: I'm still interested to know... are you the one holding the bag or are you the bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom