BRN Discussion Ongoing

DK6161

Regular
Really, I found it very easy to follow. Perhaps this stock isn't for you.
Yeah you're right. I guess nearly 80% paper loss is not everyone's cup of tea 🤷

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

charles2

Regular
Was there a date specified when LDA was contractually obligated to be finished liquidating the current tranche of shares?

Somehow that rings a bell. I was considering buying more shares today but when LDA is finished might be a better time at least psychologically. And the current pattern of sales seems more consistent with keeping a lid on the price but not forcefully driving it down like a short selling group might do.

Apologies for rambling a bit but is there a date specified for LDA to be done?

Thanks.

Reactions: 2 users

Euks

Regular
Our partners NVISIO up to some pretty low ball shenanigans with a little ASX company​

00625f6c-8c6a-8da9-b027-b8d9d9a4b282.png

Important Update from UNITH Board of Directors
Dear Shareholders,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to provide a brief yet comprehensive update on some Board developments within UNITH. Please be assured that these events are independent of our day-to-day operations, which continue at full capacity under the capable leadership of Idan and his team. They remain focused on delivering our digital humans platform and progressing with the self-service platform soft launched before Christmas.
Key Update: Request for Board Member Resignation
The Board, in unison with our executive management, has requested the resignation of board member Matthew Blake. This decision comes after a series of events that began in the spring of 2023, involving Mr. Blake’s insistence on excessive travel expenses to visit UNITH's European offices, and his reluctance to adhere to appropriate governance standards expected in a public company.
Background and Concerns
Simultaneously, an issue surfaced with NVISO, a private company in partnership with us. In 2023, following a takeover, NVISO's new management pursued aggressive tactics to secure investment from UNITH. Our thorough due diligence revealed material risks, leading the Board and executive management, except Mr. Blake, to vote against this investment. Alarmingly, Mr. Blake maintained communication with NVISO's management and other third parties involved - and leaked sensitive UNITH information.
Subsequent Actions and Current Situation
In response to our request for his resignation, Mr. Blake, in collaboration with NVISO management, attempted to displace current directors and spread misinformation among shareholders. Moreover, the proposed replacement director, linked to NVISO, has not provided credentials for evaluation which raised concerns about potential conflicts of interest and misguided use of capital.
We have identified discrepancies in their filing, including inaccuracies in shareholder information, and are working with legal guidance to address these issues. If a valid filing is submitted, it may lead to a General Meeting to decide on the Board's composition.
Commitment to Transparency and Governance
We are committed to maintaining the highest governance standards and will continue to update you on these matters. Our focus remains on steering UNITH towards positive growth and upholding our values of transparency and ethical management.
Thank you for your continued support.
Regards,
Sytze Voulon, on behalf of Justin Baird, Scott Mison & Idan Schmorak
Non-Executive Chairman
Unith Limited
UNITH Investor Briefing - October 2023

UNITH Facebook

UNITH Twitter

UNITH LinkedIn

UNITH Website

Copyright © UNITH, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

open.php

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users
Look, facts are facts.. The chart shows BRN is down well over 90% the last two years which is indefensible on any measure.. Even if you take the 40-70c range of 2021 before the top, you still get a share price down 62-78%. By any measure that’s indefensible.. Yet the people calling out dumb sit there still trying defend themeselves or others..

didn’t Warren buffet buy Barrick right at the 2020 gold top.. Broke his own rules which in effect was a classic sign of a medium term top in Gold prices..
Ok, i get it, you have degree in hindsight 👌🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

schuey

Regular
I heard on MMM Brisbane this morning Samsung are advertising their new Phone and Smart watch with AI......could we be working with them. I've read the Dot joining but anyone know anything?

Reactions: 3 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions defending BRNs underwhelming results the past 2 years
You spend significant time on a stock that you don’t seem to like.. I wonder why that is 🤔

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Just a reminder. Won't belong now Brain Fam! Renesas says the new device is expected to be launched in 4Q 2023.

View attachment 49755

View attachment 49775

View attachment 49753

Howdy All,

I don't wish to freak anyone out but I'm wondering if this could include Akida as per the above.

The overview here doesn't mention anything about SNN's but it does mention Bluetooth 5.3, Arm Cortex M33 and a radio (as mentioned in the article attached above which details what the new device was to include) and there are several references to accelerators.

Seems unfair to mention Arm but not us, so maybe I'm jumping the gun.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 10.21.57 am.png

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 10.22.06 am.png

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 10.19.40 am.png

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 10.18.50 am.png

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 10.18.20 am.png

And from a previous article dated 7 November 2023 Renesas outline the new product being able to include additional accelerators.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 10.37.26 am.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
You spend significant time on a stock that you don’t seem to like.. I wonder why that is 🤔
He's just a good bloke trying to save us from ourselves. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

DK6161

Regular
I heard on MMM Brisbane this morning Samsung are advertising their new Phone and Smart watch with AI......could we be working with them. I've read the Dot joining but anyone know anything?
Yes, as many have allude to in this forum. Brainchip's AI is everywhere. In the latest Samsung phones, in the next Mercedes, Valeo, Gatorade, new Vegemite etc. Can't escape it. Sean was right 👍. It's in the fUNdaMenTals. You are witnessing the magical dots being joined together my friend. Just watch the financials!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Howdy All,

I don't wish to freak anyone out but I'm wondering if this could include Akida. It doesn't mention anything about SNN's but it does mention Bluetooth 5.3, Arm Cortex M33 and a radio (as mentioned in the article attached above which details what the new device was to include) and there are several references to accelerators.

Seems unfair to mention Arm but not us, so maybe I'm jumping the gun.

View attachment 55026
View attachment 55027

View attachment 55028

View attachment 55029
View attachment 55030

And from a previous article dated 7 November 2023 Renesas outline the new product being able to include additional accelerators.

View attachment 55032
Hi Bravo,

The 7 November article has the good news, and the not so good news.

From the 7 November article, the 5th gen R-car SoC will include customizable chiplet technology with multiple processor sets from entry-level (Akida) to higher-end models, and can integrate partner AI accelerator IP (Akida).

However, this bit puts a damper on expectations:

1706054478997.png

The software tools will be released in Q! 2024 "even before prototypes of the next generation devices are accessible".

So first the software tools, then the device prototypes, then maybe some device weaking, then the 5th gen devices with optional partner AI-IP chiplets.

... a bit early to stoke up the hot-tub.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi Bravo,

From the 7 November article, the 5th gen R-car SoC will include customizable chiplet technology with multiple processor sets from entry-level (Akida) to higher-end models, and can integrate partner AI accelerator IP (Akida).

However, this bit puts a damper on expectations:

View attachment 55033
The software tools will be released in Q! 2024 "even before prototypes of the next generation devices are accessible".

So first the software tools, then the device prototypes, then maybe some device weaking, then the 5th gen devices with optional partner AI-IP chiplets.

... a bit early to stoke up the hot-tub.

krysten-ritter-oh-boo.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
“Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions defending BRNs underwhelming results the past 2 years”

I am not aware of anyone defending past results.

I am aware that you claim to be a chartist.

I am aware you do not want to post on the chart thread because according to you no one is interested.

Of these three things I agree:

1. You have an inflated perhaps pathological view of yourself: “Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions.” .

2. I agree with your assessment that no one here is interested in the charting thread.

In consequence of 1. Above why would any rational person take you seriously.

In consequence of 2. Above why would you not go somewhere that has an interest in charts.

Not being rational I will give you this as a result of your endeavours here I did look at the share price of Brainchip for the first time in two years and as you said it is down.

Did anyone else forget to look as well?

I will have to put a note on my diary remember to check share price.

Clearly a rookie error on my part but I will learn with time and experience. Fingers crossed.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Hi Bravo,

.. a bit early to stoke up the hot-tub.

This email is awesome. We have a resident engineer expert who is so gracious with his knowledge and time give to this forum, gently breaking the news to one of our most prolific and keen researchers that seems to have her own energy generator to keep her going.

That is respect.

Thank you Dodgy knees and keep going Bravo Energiser spa girl.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

Damo4

Regular
“Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions defending BRNs underwhelming results the past 2 years”

I am not aware of anyone defending past results.

I am aware that you claim to be a chartist.

I am aware you do not want to post on the chart thread because according to you no one is interested.

Of these three things I agree:

1. You have an inflated perhaps pathological view of yourself: “Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions.” .

2. I agree with your assessment that no one here is interested in the charting thread.

In consequence of 1. Above why would any rational person take you seriously.

In consequence of 2. Above why would you not go somewhere that has an interest in charts.

Not being rational I will give you this as a result of your endeavours here I did look at the share price of Brainchip for the first time in two years and as you said it is down.

Did anyone else forget to look as well?

I will have to put a note on my diary remember to check share price.

Clearly a rookie error on my part but I will learn with time and experience. Fingers crossed.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

I think the real chart are the friends he made along the way...

eTdizyPGxRhS1SDFhXn8cdemKDg=.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users
I think the real chart are the friends he made along the way...

eTdizyPGxRhS1SDFhXn8cdemKDg=.gif
That is just so clever and funny.

But of course my opinion only so DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
The world is changing fast as will our wealth , patience to be rewarded

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
DH.PNG

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Hi charles2

Will not link the pricing period ends 15 February, 2024.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom