BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi charles2

Will not link the pricing period ends 15 February, 2024.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Afternoon Charles II & Fact Finder ,

Regards,
Esq

Attachments

• 20240124_141710.jpg
    20240124_141710.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 202
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
The world is changing fast as will our wealth , patience to be rewarded

now they just need to set up a drive through and get GMAC Intelligence on board with its QSRBot with Akida inside.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
The world is changing fast as will our wealth , patience to be rewarded

🤣 It says the technology "will work alongside human employees"..

I wonder how long the "human employees" will last, in any situation, where they are introduced?..

"Can you flip those burgers a little quicker Johnny?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

TECH

Regular

Mercedes Benz is considered a client, they will do what they will do, being an EAP doesn't guarantee anything, but my money says
we are in the inner circle, our efficiency has already been acknowledged by Mercedes Benz, THAT can never be dismissed, 2nd Gen
IP has been available for sometime now, I will admit that seeing our share price so low is very frustrating for me personally, but I
remain strong in my beliefs that the company will deliver.

The above Investor Presentation is well worth revisiting, hopefully the link works.

💘 Akida Tech (still in New Zealand) 🥝🥝

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

McHale

Regular
Most of the investor community feels the same way that they have no idea what Brainchip is trying to do
Sweeping statement that one @Schnitzel lover, I say that because quite recently there were 35,000 retail holders, some may have dropped off lately with the SP the way it is, but regardless, that number I mentioned would probably indicate that there is some small amount of interest.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
HC members or not, numbers seem to be dwindling, Rocket. It's a crying shame...
Just like us holders of BRN shares I guess

Reactions: 3 users

TopCat

Regular

How can VVDN help companies looking for smart city solutions?​

VVDN Technologies, leveraging a decade of expertise in product engineering, software, and manufacturing services, stands as a valuable ally for OEMs and System Integrators looking for cutting-edge smart city solutions, including Surveillance Cameras, Edge Boxes, EV Chargers, Smart Building and Automation, Private 5G, Access points, etc., to transform the cities and make them smart. Looking for any solution development for a smart city project, reach out to VVDN at info@vvdntech.com.

Good to see Edge Boxes added to the smart city tech now

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Get fucked. Jim has expanded his business. Upcoming 4C is going to blow the roof off of the share price.

GLTAH

(I am bored at work)

1706086717154.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Funny you should say that, I finally caught up with Susan today
and she tells me that I an 667th on the ladder for top share holders,
So I am so grateful that I cannot afford a few more, as I feel sorry for
the person above me 666th on the ladder :devilish:
Irving was looking for 143 ...

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
Where’s all our HC members today after failing to get out SP any lower @David holland @7für7 @Schnitzel lover

Have I missed anyone?
Hi, you know, first of all, I am not a HC member… second, I have to work like you. The only difference , I am responsible for some employees. And You are paid to write all the day bull.sh.it and third not sure if you understand how it works but I give you a hint the shareprice of a company goes usually up and down… sometimes more down and sometimes more up… depends on different aspects. Thank me later this info was for free

Edit I’m not sure why u mentioned me as HC member and compare me with schnitzellooser and Davidmarihuanaland

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Hi, you know, first of all, I am not a HC member… second, I have to work like you. The only difference , I am responsible for some employees. And You are paid to write all the day bull.sh.it and third not sure if you understand how it works but I give you a hint the shareprice of a company goes usually up and down… sometimes more down and sometimes more up… dipends on different aspects. Thank me later this info was for free
1706088388098.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Expect posted already but in case it hasn't been.

Nice reminder from Arijit.

Arijit Mukherjee
Principal Scientist, Embedded Devices & Intelligent Systems at TCS Research
19h

This, coupled with lossless compression can do wonders in terms of reducing the downstream data volume from satellites to base stations...and hence save the battery life. Well done team 👍
View organization page for Tata Consultancy Services - Research
Tata Consultancy Services - Research
73,318 followers
1d
The recent advancements in low-cost and smaller CubeSats have changed the game for #SpaceExploration. But their small size also leads to limitations in #computing capabilities and data sent to the ground stations. At the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (#IJCNN) 2023, our researchers proposed using #neuromorphic processors to process data efficiently on-board these satellites, by creating a 2-stage hierarchical cloud cover detection application for multi-spectral earth observation images. Their #research achieved 95.46% accuracy while power consumption was reduced 60-230 times. Depending on the stage the speed was increased by 3-7x. Know more in the #ResearchPaper- https://bit.ly/3O6CIr3 Authors: Chetan Kadway; Sounak Dey; Arijit Mukherjee; Arpan Pal; Gilles Bézard #TCSResearch #InventingForImpact #Publications #Satellite
Click to know more!

Click to know more!

ieeexplore.ieee.org

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom