BRN Discussion Ongoing

very interesting .95 large scoop buy of shares on close ! 🙂
I know who the buyers were they were the ones who read FMF's post. LOL FF.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

MDhere

Regular
WHY IS NOT THE CROWD ROARING. COME ON WAKE UP 1,000 EYES FMF HAS DONE IT AGAIN.

READ THE WORDS - "SINCE JUNE 2020" "IMPLEMENTING AKIDA FOR AUTONOMOUS EMERGENCY BRAKING"

OUT OF 1,000 EYES ONLY 16 EYES HAVE NOTICED.

STOP SPENDING THE MONEY YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ON NUMBER PLATES AND TAKE NOTICE OF WHAT FMF HAS POSTED.

My opinion only please DYOR

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
ok i agree in black and white !!

And you might be right Factfinder re expenditure of plates but still does make me very happy owning them too 😀😀

Boomidy boom boom nice one @Fullmoonfever

Attachments

• 20220408_163858.jpg
    20220408_163858.jpg
    10.9 MB · Views: 113
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

mcm

Regular
Approx $1.75M in traded at 4:10pm
Soon after the auction started a buy of around 1.57 million shares came on at 95c. I expected it to be pulled but to my pleasant surprise ... it remained hence the nice close. Makes one think don't it? Why would someone splash out approx $1.5 Million to buy BRN shares at the very end of the day going into the weekend? Guess Monday might offer a few clues. :)

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
What are everyone's thoughts on this article?

Toyota adopting Tesla's camera only approach for self driving vehicles rather than Lidar.
Did you read the whole article AG I can see why they are doing this its an almost why not project because of the size of the Toyota fleet they can just get so much data but they are going with cheaper cameras which are super fast which can only mean one thing on camera intelligent processing. Nonetheless the following paragraph nearly at the end of the article up ends the premise of the headline:

"Toyota still plans to use sensors like LiDAR or other radar systems for robotaxis and autonomous vehicle projects, Benisch clarified. It is the “best, safest approach to developing robotaxis,” the report said."

Why is LiDAR the best and safest approach - because Valeo uses AKIDA technology - my words not the articles. FF.

Nothing like a trashy headline and Elon Musk to sell a nothing storyline.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users
ok i agree in black and white !!

And you might be right Factfinder re expenditure of plates but still does make me very happy owning them too 😀😀

Boomidy boom boom nice one @Fullmoonfever
I love the number plates but don't forget why we are here. LOL. FF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Hi Zeebot, how come Im tagged as an observer, I joined not long after the switch from HC?

Could be worse @Tels61 someone was tagged as a lurker earlier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
WHY IS NOT THE CROWD ROARING. COME ON WAKE UP 1,000 EYES FMF HAS DONE IT AGAIN.

READ THE WORDS - "SINCE JUNE 2020" "IMPLEMENTING AKIDA FOR AUTONOMOUS EMERGENCY BRAKING"

OUT OF 1,000 EYES ONLY 16 EYES HAVE NOTICED.

STOP SPENDING THE MONEY YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ON NUMBER PLATES AND TAKE NOTICE OF WHAT FMF HAS POSTED.

My opinion only please DYOR

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
With 2000 members now, should we be using “4000 eyes”?

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Desperate times calls for desperate measures....
Shows how desperate the whole world his to hold something as special as Brainchip.

When I read things like the following extract and recall how Tony Dawe complained to me about the incessant cyber attacks from China and emails from China flooding the companies web site I often think Brainchip should not tell me or any other legitimate shareholder anything about what it is up to in case it causes a security breach:

"Last month the bureau conducted its biggest operation to date - a raid of eight companies aimed at countering what it said was "the Chinese Communist Party's illegal activities of talent-poaching and secret-stealing".

Then I hear what I hear from Ken Scarince in his latest presentation about how protective they are of their intellectual property and patents and I think just trust Brainchip they know what they are doing on this front.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Soon after the auction started a buy of around 1.57 million shares came on at 95c. I expected it to be pulled but to my pleasant surprise ... it remained hence the nice close. Makes one think don't it? Why would someone splash out approx $1.5 Million to buy BRN shares at the very end of the day going into the weekend? Guess Monday might offer a few clues. :)
They found something for sure. Something they didn't wanna share with us
AKvBrO.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
I love the sentiment but we have three shifts to cover seven days a week so having 4,000 eyes allows for breaks, sick leave and holidays and maternity leave etc; If the 1,000 Eyes keep turning up as they have for every shift I am happy. LOL FF.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Rskiff

Regular
I would submit that some here are "one eyed" where brn is concerned with all the evidence and dots. I know I am :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
I would submit that some here are "one eyed" where brn is concerned with all the evidence and dots. I know I am :)
This is the sort of thing that makes getting a 1,000 Eyes for every shift an achievement. It is just so frustrating. LOL FF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Desperate times calls for desperate measures....
Shows how desperate the whole world his to hold something as special as Brainchip.

In Venice in the old days, they cut out the tongues of the silicon workers.

• Wow
  • Love
  • Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Great price action at close. Was a nice way to end the week!!

Has this been posted?? It just popped up on my Google stocks page.

https://simplywall.st/stocks/au/sof...at-brainchip-holdings-asxbrn-will-use-its-cas

A bit of a nothing article really but nice to see that the cash burn vs market cap is low. Can't wait for the doubters to see the explosive revenue growth!

Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Did you read the whole article AG I can see why they are doing this its an almost why not project because of the size of the Toyota fleet they can just get so much data but they are going with cheaper cameras which are super fast which can only mean one thing on camera intelligent processing. Nonetheless the following paragraph nearly at the end of the article up ends the premise of the headline:

"Toyota still plans to use sensors like LiDAR or other radar systems for robotaxis and autonomous vehicle projects, Benisch clarified. It is the “best, safest approach to developing robotaxis,” the report said."

Why is LiDAR the best and safest approach - because Valeo uses AKIDA technology - my words not the articles. FF.

Nothing like a trashy headline and Elon Musk to sell a nothing storyline.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes I saw that. It seemed a contradiction.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Great price action at close. Was a nice way to end the week!!

Has this been posted?? It just popped up on my Google stocks page.

https://simplywall.st/stocks/au/sof...at-brainchip-holdings-asxbrn-will-use-its-cas
This very same article has been put out by Simply Wall Street at least three times before from my memory each time with a current date at the top and new pretty pictures. Complete an utter ...... in my opinion. Rehashing the same article time and again lacks something very significant.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 7 users
In Venice in the old days, they cut out the tongues of the silicon workers.
So when you applied for a new job I suppose it would be something you would include on your CV. "Tongue removed already. Can start immediately." FF.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Schwale

Regular
Approx $1.75M in traded at 4:10pm
Perhaps news is on the horizon next week. FOMO kicks in ... Maybe they are thinking a trading halt come Monday morning or a short position is being closed out. We can only speculate.

• Fire
Wonder if that mining / transport research ties in with the below I posted on HC couple months back?

Anyone up for AEB.

Saw there was a handful of AEB posts back in 2020.

Searching for industrial application info and came across this guy in Perth?

Been on this project last year and half according to profile.

Could be independent but given he started a while ago, could have been given early access or engaged by BRN or someone else local.

Be handy for either road vehicles or even say mine vehicles like autonomous haulage at Rio.

https://www.fmgl.com.au/in-the-news...etes-world-leading-autonomous-haulage-project

https://au.linkedin.com/in/peter-zhou-2a745a1b0

https://s5system.com

View attachment 3940
View attachment 3941
View attachment 3942
View attachment 3943
View attachment 3944
Great Find FMF and well highlighted FF.

Looking on Google maps the S5 company is in the BHP building who are no small entity to be doing business with. And a hop skip and jump from Brainchip in the same street!

There’s no hiding the dot there when it’s in black and white!

Patients will be rewarded. $$$

Cheers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom