BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Chippers ,

Don't suppose any one has .......

A, the latest , or there abouts , share registry date on total holders in brn stock.

B, what the instos - funds holdings positions are.

Thankyou in advance.

Regards,
Esq.

* And, rocket , any chance of another outback lavatory roll conundrum.
I shall partake this time.
Something to ponder whilst we wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

mrgds

Regular
Hi All
Bit surprised no one has commented on the final podcast for day one of CES 2024 between Nandan and Teksun’s founder:

I thought it was pretty encouraging particularly when he disclosed being partnered with Qualcomm and Renesas and that he is very keen on using AKIDA technology because of its capacity to scale and run multiple sensors such as cameras in automotive and security applications.

If you are bored with podcasts quite a few days to go as day one produced five.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Yes FF , i found 4 of the podcasts very encouraging.

cosors

👀
That may be far-fetched. But it's worth a try. There is a platform for articles that I am somewhat critical of because it reads as if the content is written by an Ai in such a way that it says exactly what the reader wants to read or find. But I could be wrong about my impression.
You all know the page. Here is the last example from TSE: https://ts2.pl/en/who-are-the-leaders-in-neuromorphic-computing/#gsc.tab=0
View attachment 53990

There are many more references to this page here at TSE (search here for 'ts2'). Some time ago I wanted to know who they actually are and how they work, i.e. whether they actually generate their articles with Ai. It's rather strange what they were based on, if that's true, namely:

"TS2 SPACE is an Internet service provider for US Army soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Most of its active customers are Polish and US Army soldiers; TS 2 methods have also been implemented for private companies and organizations. The TS 2 network in Iraq and Afghanistan has over 15,000 military users of local broadband satellite connections.

TS2 SPACE also provided telecommunication services for Multi-National Security Transition Command – Iraq (MNSTC-I)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TS_2
I admit that I have not investigated the matter further and I cannot say whether they are the same. But maybe this is an approach to explain the statement?

___
View attachment 53998
___
Ok, I didn't read your post properly as I can see from Damo's post. It's still early and I'm not awake yet. But I'll leave my post as I still find it interesting.
.)
1704960409520.png

1704960374228.png

https://www.entrepreneur.com/company/american-consumer-news-llc-dba-marketbeat

"MarketBeat was founded by Matthew Paulson, a native of Mitchell, South Dakota.[6][7] It was incorporated in 2011 under the name Analyst Ratings Network.[1] The company's roots are traced to a personal finance blog called American Consumer News started by Paulson in 2006 in his college dorm at Dakota State University.[8][9] It rebranded to MarketBeat in 2015.[10]"
=>
1704960727489.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

JB49

Regular
Hi All
Bit surprised no one has commented on the final podcast for day one of CES 2024 between Nandan and Teksun’s founder:

I thought it was pretty encouraging particularly when he disclosed being partnered with Qualcomm and Renesas and that he is very keen on using AKIDA technology because of its capacity to scale and run multiple sensors such as cameras in automotive and security applications.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

He was very impressive. I take back my comment a few days ago about Teksun being Mediocre 😅

Reactions: 5 users

keyeat

Regular
Where are the new demos ? Any photos or videos of BrainChip at CES ?

• Love
  • Fire

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8152.jpeg

More news from CES 2024! MBUX Surround Navigation is a great new feature that combines route guidance and driving assistance with amazing 3D graphics.

Artificial intelligence also plays an important role - used to classify objects detected by the sensors and merge them into a virtual environment. This gives the full context in real time.

MBUX Surround Navigation lets you easily identify the road users around you in a single glance. It includes realistic renderings of cars, vans, trucks, buses, motorbikes or even cyclists. It also clearly shows their position, direction of travel and so on. You can see traffic signs and stop lights – and even pedestrians close to the edge of the road. It’s like having a personal drone monitoring your surroundings.

The single overview also provides a live status of the vehicle. You know intuitively, whether your headlights are on, or your indicators are flashing. This more natural way of processing information helps driver and car work better as a team.

Our Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MB.OS) is a major facilitator of MBUX Surround Navigation, which enters series-production with our vehicles on the Mercedes-Benz Modular Architecture (MMA).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Crestman

Regular
Hi All

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Hi FF,

Yes this one is encouraging to hear about their partnership of around 9 months and where he says that they and Brainchip have been going in to see their customers where they cover angles from a design (Teksun) and a silicon (Brainchip) point of view. Surely that should help close some deals!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Crestman

Regular
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but here is the video of the Press Conference at CES 2024 by Mercedes and Google talks after them. These cars are going to be so cool!

Reactions: 9 users

Proga

Regular
Markus Schafer Press Conference CES 2024.........

Drive pilot available since 2022 in Germany (no Akida), next evolution expected by late 2024 (hopefully Akida) 27.10 minute mark. Lets hope NVIDIA loves us

New virtual assistant will be available with MB.OS on the MMA platform which means 2025

New Nav system partnered with google isn't available until 2025. I think it will be available to all cars MMA

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

CHIPS

Regular
The built-in camera allows for AI-powered obstacle avoidance in addition to ability to call its owner, or have the owner call in remotely.
Great (y) I always wanted to have a phone conversation with my vacuum cleaner 🥰 . Can't wait to hear what he has to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
1 minute onwards ARM CEO Rene Haas.

Impressive

Dear Whingers.........

Take note of Rene Haas' (CEO of ARM) words at 05:38: "We're working on stuff that's going to be at CES 2026 and 2027. We are so excited about where the future is going, because you need power efficiency, you need more compute, you need more AI".

It takes time. It's your choice not to understand these words or this reality, and it's your choice to whinge and to remain invested. It really boils down to two things. You're either extremely naive, impatient and too proud to admit this reality OR you have ulterior motives.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

KKFoo

Regular
Hi KKFoo ,

The first , prototype, AKIDA box......
Knocked this one out earlier..... still in bench testing mode.

😃.

No is the short answer , but must be getting close.

Regards,
Esq.
Thank you...

Reactions: 1 users

Proga

Regular
Great (y) I always wanted to have a phone conversation with my vacuum cleaner 🥰 . Can't wait to hear what he has to say.
You are a dirty grub who lives in a pig sty. I've already rung your mother

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

skutza

Regular
Well, I'm going with Akida here. Just feels right. The power saving Akida would give to monitoring things light and indicators etc only when it spikes seems like a good fit on this one. Anyone know a more natural way of processing information than Akida? We don't have to be doing everything in the car, just a few, that'll do little pig, that'll do.

1704965802289.png

Attachments

• 1704965718387.png
    1704965718387.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

FJ-215

Regular
Evening Chippers ,

Don't suppose any one has .......

A, the latest , or there abouts , share registry date on total holders in brn stock.

B, what the instos - funds holdings positions are.

Thankyou in advance.

Regards,
Esq.

* And, rocket , any chance of another outback lavatory roll conundrum.
I shall partake this time.
Something to ponder whilst we wait.
Hi Esq,

This is from BRN Investor Presentation Nov 23

Makes you wonder how the shorts were so effective with only a small percentage of the float available.

1704965690529.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
This shareprice is massively undervalued in my opinion if not all of you guys,
A.I if a key point or element comes out that Akida plays a important key role ,ITS GAME OVER Of these prices, You want positive there you go, 1 word mentioned by a BIGBOY ,it's Captain obvious time

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi Esq,

This is from BRN Investor Presentation Nov 23

Makes you wonder how the shorts were so effective with only a small percentage of the float available.

View attachment 54010
Evening FJ-215 ,

Cheers for that but looking for data within one week or there abouts.

If I get time I'll give Boardroom a tingle tomorrow.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Top Bottom