BRN Discussion Ongoing

Crestman

Regular
This shareprice is massively undervalued in my opinion if not all of you guys,
A.I if a key point or element comes out that Akida plays a important key role ,ITS GAME OVER Of these prices, You want positive there you go, 1 word mentioned by a BIGBOY ,it's Captain obvious time

I'm undervalued?!? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Crestman

Regular
No your a numbnut
Oh, you must be mistaking me for someone who takes insults seriously. I'm more of a numb-genius, you know, numb to negativity and a genius at not caring!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Ian

Founding Member
A.I if a key point or element comes out that Akida plays a important key role ,ITS GAME OVER Of these prices, You want positive there you go, 1 word mentioned by a BIGBOY ,it's Captain obvious time
GIF by South Park

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Oh, you must be mistaking me for someone who takes insults seriously. I'm more of a numb-genius, you know, numb to negativity and a genius at not caring!
I don't care I'm still here day in day out, Strong as a ox

Crestman

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Evening FJ-215 ,

Cheers for that but looking for data within one week or there abouts.

If I get time I'll give Boardroom a tingle tomorrow.

Regards,
Esq.
Best I can get you Esq at the mo and data pretty much ex last Ann Report but layout easy to read.

Top 20 Shareholders
About the Data

The Top 20 Shareholders of BRN hold 45.28% of shares on issue.
NameSharesCapital
Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited159,323,9559.07%
Mr Peter Adrain Van Der Made156,805,8238.92%
HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited94,342,8815.37%
Merrill Lynch (Australia) Nominees Pty Limited85,972,4404.89%
BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd Acf Clearstream78,601,2444.47%
J P Morgan Nominees Australia Pty Limited52,218,7092.97%
BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd <Drp A/C>45,725,3122.60%
Lda Capital Limited24,295,1411.38%
HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited <Gsco Customers A/C>20,686,2661.18%
National Nominees Limited12,398,3820.71%
Certane Ct Ptr Ltd<Brainchip Ltip Alloc A/C>8,683,9430.49%
Mr Paul Glendon Hunter8,000,0000.46%
BNP Paribas Noms Pty Ltd <In Au Noms Retailclient Drp>7,737,5870.44%
Crossfield Intech Nominees Pty Ltd <Liebeskind Family S/Fund A/C>7,125,7570.41%
Mrs Rebecca Osseiran-Moisson <Osseiran Family A/C>6,843,1720.39%
Mr Louis Dinardo5,921,5360.34%
Mr Jeffrey Brian Wilton5,800,0000.33%
Mr David James Evans5,555,5550.32%
Goldbay Enterprises Pty Ltd <Jeremy Beissel Family A/C>5,033,9500.29%
Mr Hugh Kent Elliot & Ms Penelope Ann Elliot <The Stardust Super Fund A/C>4,438,5190.25%

Shareholder Distribution​

As reported in the most recent Annual Report.

Holding Size1 - 1,0001,001 - 5,0005,001 - 10,00010,001 - 100,000100,001+Total
No. of Shareholders10,15118,2836,9029,8761,48046,692

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Are you related to Dean on the Crapper? Just asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Agree…..having the Founder and CEO of Teksun on a podcast is fantastic, the content was excellent as well…………..but it seems ‘Memes’ and ’Hope Akida Inside 🐂💩’ wins the day on this forum!
Why are you here then? I don't get this type of post? Why don't you come up with the argument against rather than spouting this bullshit the whole time?

Maybe your one of the free speech advocates? Who believes that others should only listen to them and everyone should have a negative view on everything the company does or says.

Bring on the negative views backed with Facts to support any negative views on company and let's discuss here rather than these types of responses like you've just posted.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Agree…..having the Founder and CEO of Teksun on a podcast is fantastic, the content was excellent as well…………..but it seems ‘Memes’ and ’Hope Akida Inside 🐂💩’ wins the day on this forum!
200w (2).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Buy back in did we?
suspicious-ned-flanders.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Proga

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Are you related to Dean on the Crapper? Just asking for a friend.
I thought he/it asked for his sick mother back then or was it his girlfriend or both at the same time. Anyway, these people have no decency, dignity and self-respect.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20240111_212950_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240111_213013_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240111_213003_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

skutza

Regular
Sorry, couldn't help myself.......

1704972729172.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Good clip in the link ;

IMG_8155.jpeg

But BREGGZ is not merely about offering top-tier audio quality. These IECs also function as smart devices, featuring a voice-activated assistant that can efficiently handle various hands-free tasks, such as reading emails or booking rides, enhancing the user experience and convenience. What truly sets BREGGZ apart is its innovative cartridge technology, which promotes sustainability by facilitating easy updates and replacements. This feature ensures that your investment in BREGGZ extends beyond just owning a cutting-edge tech accessory; it signifies a commitment to both the latest technology and timeless style.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Well. since my opinion is delusional and deranged, could you please give me the evidence that
is staring me in the face?

If I have to do that then you’re completely in denial or very stupid or both..
You obviously have lost money and sound very bitter about it. ( Poor Loser )

I’m a clever trader and investor who makes a very healthy living from trading and investing. Most of my colleagues say buying BRN shares at the moment or in the last few years is a joke..
It's a shame that you cannot handle the pressure, as it shows in some of your replies.

See above..
Maybe your options is to sell and get out or stay and handle the pressure like a man.

That Blind Freddy guy can see that BRN shares were spiralling back into a stage 4 capitulation since September 2022..
I think the first option would suit you. ( GET OUT ). As you seem to NOT have the BALLS

I prefer to correct stupid posts that could influence new investors into believing that BRN success is guaranteed.. It may be or it may not, but it’s definitely a decent amount of time away from proving it, otherwise it wouldn’t be where it is now, minimal revenue and 90% plus down.
for the PRESSURE. And I am sure I am not delusional or deranged in seeing this.
You have a good evening.. *Im sure you’re not delusional. Maybe just emotional and frustrated by the performance of the share price, which is quite generous and legitimate based on fair value in this market, and its current fundamentals.. Yeah that’s the bit that’s staring everyone in the face..

“ It’s share price is an accurate reflection of its current fundamentals”

Has nothing to do with manipulation bullshit.. Earnings and tangible progress will always correct the share price to fair value.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
Morning Chippers,

Check this new mob out.

Read down the article and click on the 10 minutes launch vidio demo , amazing , particularly where the device projects onto one's palm whilst being controlled by hand movements.

Apparently uses the Snapdragon Chip.

Regards,
Esq.
a bit off topic, but this little thing reminds me of your discovery the Humane AI Pin.
Somehow I still don't really understand the use of both, but both are fascinating for me in a way.
1704973960816.png

Rabbit’s Little Walkie-Talkie Learns Tasks That Stump Siri and Alexa​

The startup has developed a virtual assistant that learns whatever digital errands you teach it. The interface is extra cute: a handheld device you use to issue voice commands to your bot army.
Lyu also says his team taught a rabbit how to survive in the video game Diablo IV, demonstrating all the ways to kill enemies and keep the health bar topped up. Theoretically, you can ask a rabbit to create a character and level it up so that you don’t have to grind in the game.
There are a growing number of devices vying to be your personal AI companion. Unlike the Humane AI Pin, however, the R1 isn’t meant to just be a tool for accessing the world’s information more easily. The Rabbit team wants the device to become the way you interface with the digital world.

“We’re trying to solve your problem,” Lyu says. “We’re trying to give you a tool so intuitive that you already know how to use it without learning how to use it.”
https://www.wired.com/story/rabbit-...3ab523-9267-46cf-a3da-8d16fe524834_popular4-1

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom