BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hi @Esq.111
All of a sudden the line for 17.5 cents gets wiped and then around 10 minutes later
up pops 1,000,000 shares or more back down to 17.5, and this has continuously
happen for days now. I just wish the manipulators would let it go so that the price
can get up to it's realistic price. I also can not understand why other funds management
don't jump in and buy at these ridiculous prices!
Could you or someone else explain why this is not happening. I know if I had $130,000+
spare (at the moment I am lucky to have $130) to by a million shares at this price, I would
not hesitate at buying at around 17 cents. And I must admit lately when I do have a spare
$200 I have been buying 1000 share at a time at these prices. I have stated here before
that once I got to 250,000 shares, that was it NO MORE. But I just can't help myself at
these low prices. As we all know this stock will eventually SKY ROCKET.
I know that I have commit a moral sin by investing most of my money into one stock,
but this is different, because I know this Company is going to go forward in a big way.
But this is only my opinion and what would I know, so please do your own RESEARCH.
That opinion is completely deluded and deranged with all the evidence to the contrary staring you in the face..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Damo4

Regular
That opinion is completely deluded and deranged with all the evidence to the contrary staring you in the face..
Probably needs advice, preferably from an 8-figure trader, but by proxy via an anonymous forum poster.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The monsters are all eating each other now, over on the crapper. 🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Afternoon Sb182 ,

Yes , it's certainly a very strange situation we all find ourselves in regarding the share price.

Even removing all global events outside our control ..... the Nasdaq having an absolute BULL RUN with BRN slap bang in the correct spot in time..... one can only put it down to outright manipulation ,

Might also add , BrainChips inability to utilise the ASX for announcements has been truly staggering to say the least , and done us all a very big disservice.

Regards,
Esq.
Watch the Financials

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Infineon have worked with Google on radar technology for gesture recognition under Project Soli (the Soli BiCMOS radar sensor was co-designed in collaboration with Google). Google currently uses Infineon radar technology in the Google Pixel 4 smartphone.

This makes me wonder if Infineon intends to incorporate the new 22-nm MCU containing Akida (available from Renesas shortly) into their radar sensors.

The new 22nm (with Akida inside) has the integration of a software-defined radio (SDR) which I believe would be a good fit for radar applications.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Damo4

Regular
And what advise it that?
Sorry mate, it was sarcasm, patronizing Schnitzel Lover, not you.
His posts have been off the rail lately.

Hard to convey tone, apologies

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Sorry mate, it was sarcasm, patronizing Schnitzel Lover, not you.
His posts have been off the rail lately.

Hard to convey time, apologies
"His posts have been off the rail lately"

Ahh, he's just trying to get his "meds" right..

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Stockbob

Regular
Just noticed the partners page has been updated with more integration partners, nothing new but good to see the additions

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Nandan Nayampally, CMO at BrainChip and Sean Hehir, the CEO of BrainChip.
  • The pervasive presence of AI at CES, with a variety of applications from pet monitors to pool cleaners.
  • The trend of AI moving from data centers to edge computing, which aligns with BrainChip's focus and the market's growing demand.
  • Challenges in AI deployment, highlighting the need for simplicity, standardisation, and ease of integration.
  • The importance of offering a comprehensive solution, including hardware, software, and tools, to facilitate market entry.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Damo4

Regular

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

Infineon have worked with Google on radar technology for gesture recognition under Project Soli (the Soli BiCMOS radar sensor was co-designed in collaboration with Google). Google currently uses Infineon radar technology in the Google Pixel 4 smartphone.

This makes me wonder if Infineon intends to incorporate the new 22-nm MCU containing Akida (available from Renesas shortly) into their radar sensors.

The new 22nm (with Akida inside) has the integration of a software-defined radio (SDR) which I believe would be a good fit for radar applications.

Bingo!

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 3.13.44 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

KKFoo

Regular
Good afternoon Chippers, Has anybody seen anything about VVDN edge AI box demo? Any video?

Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Spending any time in that cesspit is a complete waste of time and energy.
Appreciate where you're coming from Wilzy but I still like to check on the infestation from time to time to see if they need another application of ointment. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom