BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20240111_220256_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
❤️ x 10,000,000 gazillion because we’re going to be involved in the PolarFire SoC one day. Mark my words!!!

Not investment advice. My opinion only. DYOR. Etc, etc, but if you can’t see this happening you need a stronger pair of glasses.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

cosors

👀

IISc Bangalore Signs MoU with Western Sydney University to Bolster Research Support; Check Details Here​

3 months ago
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, and Western Sydney University (WSU), Australia signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to expand their ongoing partnership to support cutting-edge research in the area of neuromorphic engineering.

1704976009121.png

New Delhi: The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore has recently inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Western Sydney University. This collaboration is to support their cutting-edge research in the area of neuromorphic engineering.

The recent MoU between IISc Bangalore and Western Sydney University underscores the commitment of both institutions to promote collaborative research and exchange of students between the International Centre for Neuromorphic Systems (ICNS) at WSU and the Brain, Computation and Data Science (BCD) Group at IISc.

Also Check: Western Sydney University Admissions 2023-2024

According to Prof. van Schaik “Today’s formalization of this important collaboration between IISc and WSU marks a significant advancement in research that has the potential to address problems of international significance.”

He added, “This alliance will enable capacity building in neuromorphic engineering at both institutions, but more crucially, it will develop capacity in this vital research field across the globe.”

As per the partnership agreement, a total of six students pursuing their master's and Ph.D. at IISc will be hosted at WSU each year. The duration will be about 3-6 months to conduct their research with ICNS. Similarly, IISc will host Ph.D. students for research from ICNS for a period of 6 months at the Institute campus in Bengaluru, India.
In the first year, WSU will support an international symposium, where expertise on neuromorphic engineering around the globe will be together, with joint postdoctoral support and an adjunct appointment for Dr. Chetan Singh Thakur, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronic Systems Engineering, IISc.

Also Check: IISc Bangalore Courses Admissions 2023

A Neuromorphic Systems Award between IISc and WSU will be started, to provide Ph.D scholarships to exceptional IISc students who have concluded their Master’s project at WSU.

This collaboration primarily focuses on the transfer of research to real-world applications, partnering with industry to co-design research and using these partnerships to conquer commercial outcomes."
https://collegedunia.com/news/iisc-...ty-to-bolster-research-support-alertid-113489

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Agree…..having the Founder and CEO of Teksun on a podcast is fantastic, the content was excellent as well…………..but it seems ‘Memes’ and ’Hope Akida Inside 🐂💩’ wins the day on this forum!
1704997376903.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
If I have to do that then you’re completely in denial or very stupid or both..

I’m a clever trader and investor who makes a very healthy living from trading and investing. Most of my colleagues say buying BRN shares at the moment or in the last few years is a joke..

See above..

That Blind Freddy guy can see that BRN shares were spiralling back into a stage 4 capitulation since September 2022..

I prefer to correct stupid posts that could influence new investors into believing that BRN success is guaranteed.. It may be or it may not, but it’s definitely a decent amount of time away from proving it, otherwise it wouldn’t be where it is now, minimal revenue and 90% plus down.

You have a good evening.. *Im sure you’re not delusional. Maybe just emotional and frustrated by the performance of the share price, which is quite generous and legitimate based on fair value in this market, and its current fundamentals.. Yeah that’s the bit that’s staring everyone in the face..

“ It’s share price is an accurate reflection of its current fundamentals”

Has nothing to do with manipulation bullshit.. Earnings and tangible progress will always correct the share price to fair value.
1704997748698.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Best I can get you Esq at the mo and data pretty much ex last Ann Report but layout easy to read.

Top 20 Shareholders
About the Data

The Top 20 Shareholders of BRN hold 45.28% of shares on issue.
NameSharesCapital
Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited159,323,9559.07%
Mr Peter Adrain Van Der Made156,805,8238.92%
HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited94,342,8815.37%
Merrill Lynch (Australia) Nominees Pty Limited85,972,4404.89%
BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd Acf Clearstream78,601,2444.47%
J P Morgan Nominees Australia Pty Limited52,218,7092.97%
BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd <Drp A/C>45,725,3122.60%
Lda Capital Limited24,295,1411.38%
HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited <Gsco Customers A/C>20,686,2661.18%
National Nominees Limited12,398,3820.71%
Certane Ct Ptr Ltd<Brainchip Ltip Alloc A/C>8,683,9430.49%
Mr Paul Glendon Hunter8,000,0000.46%
BNP Paribas Noms Pty Ltd <In Au Noms Retailclient Drp>7,737,5870.44%
Crossfield Intech Nominees Pty Ltd <Liebeskind Family S/Fund A/C>7,125,7570.41%
Mrs Rebecca Osseiran-Moisson <Osseiran Family A/C>6,843,1720.39%
Mr Louis Dinardo5,921,5360.34%
Mr Jeffrey Brian Wilton5,800,0000.33%
Mr David James Evans5,555,5550.32%
Goldbay Enterprises Pty Ltd <Jeremy Beissel Family A/C>5,033,9500.29%
Mr Hugh Kent Elliot & Ms Penelope Ann Elliot <The Stardust Super Fund A/C>4,438,5190.25%

Shareholder Distribution​

As reported in the most recent Annual Report.

Holding Size1 - 1,0001,001 - 5,0005,001 - 10,00010,001 - 100,000100,001+Total
No. of Shareholders10,15118,2836,9029,8761,48046,692
Morning Fullmoonfever ,

Thankyou for the info ,

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 3 users

The Pope

Regular
RT (Batman) likes these wearables at CES 2024

Master & Dynamic MW75-Neuro​

Master & Dynamic MW75 on TG cool blue background

(Image credit: Master & Dynamic / Neurable Inc.)
Kicking off CES 2024 by winning a CES Innovation Award, the Master & Dynamic MW75-Neuro headphones have already made a significant impact at the Las Vegas show as one of the first electroencephalogram (EEG)-enabled wearables intended for the consumer market.

Made in partnership with the Neurable AI platform announced in December, they integrate neurotechnology into a new version of Master & Dynamic's popular MW75 noise-canceling headphones with sensors integrated into the fabric parts of the frame. The sensors are designed to track the wearer's brainwaves to help them identify focus periods, recognize signs of stress, and discover optimal mental well-being conditions analyzed via a Neurable AI app for iOS or Android. Neurable says that the data is stored in secured locations in an encrypted and de-identified form.

The Master & Dynamic MW75-Neuro headphones are available to pre-order now via the neurable website costing $649 (around £510 / AU$669).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
This guy here gives a decent rundown on a few AI Tech rolling out hopefully soon.

On a side note: How I am seeing CES (AKA the world stage), this is the place where big companies (and smaller) want to go to announce their groundbreaking technology coming out 'tomorrow'! now, I speculate that some of companies use they may be using Akida tech that are there this year have been holding off until they firstly announce their new product / future tech at CES 2024…once these products start rolling out this year, payment should start rolling in this year also, “watch the financial”...IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
This guy here gives a decent rundown on a few AI Tech rolling out hopefully soon.

On a side note: How I am seeing CES (AKA the world stage), this is the place where big companies (and smaller) want to go to announce their groundbreaking technology coming out 'tomorrow'! now, I speculate that some of companies use they may be using Akida tech that are there this year have been holding off until they firstly announce their new product / future tech at CES 2024…once these products start rolling out this year, payment should start rolling in this year also, “watch the financial”...IMO

If this is the case why have we signed up with LDA capital

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Coming down lol?

i like super bullish Davo, bring that guy back

Downer Davo is a bore...
shhhh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Damo4

Regular

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

TECH

Regular

The $12 Million AUD that we will receive in funding could be used to cover us for 3 quarters approximately on current cash burn, but:

1. It's not a massive amount of funding in the overall scheme of things in my opinion.

2. It may be a requirement from a Major Tier 1 company with whom we have been dealing with to transition onto the next phase of our
partnership which would have mutual benefits for both parties.

3. It's not only the shareholder base who can read our financials and revenue track record to date, this may be a requirement that needs to
be satisfied by the Board/s with whom we are dealing with, as a stop-gap procedure until revenue becomes proven within the next 12 month
cycle.

Purely my viewpoint, and if this is what it takes to drive us towards success, well then, so be it I say.

Tech :geek:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
The $12 Million AUD that we will receive in funding could be used to cover us for 3 quarters approximately on current cash burn, but:

1. It's not a massive amount of funding in the overall scheme of things in my opinion.

2. It may be a requirement from a Major Tier 1 company with whom we have been dealing with to transition onto the next phase of our
partnership which would have mutual benefits for both parties.

3. It's not only the shareholder base who can read our financials and revenue track record to date, this may be a requirement that needs to
be satisfied by the Board/s with whom we are dealing with, as a stop-gap procedure until revenue becomes proven within the next 12 month
cycle.

Purely my viewpoint, and if this is what it takes to drive us towards success, well then, so be it I say.

Tech :geek:
Thank you Tech
I was just throwing it out there,
A.I is definitely the future and it's great our founder has thought ahead of time and is a Genius

Reactions: 2 users
Hi All
The sixth podcast. Only takes five minutes to listen. It is worth every minute:

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

thanks for sharing! ... feels like the conversation says nothing but says everything at the same time. wink wink! 😆

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Jasonk

Regular
Hi All
The sixth podcast. Only takes five minutes to listen. It is worth every minute:

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

"Partnering with us on the akd1500 and 22FDX". Are global foundries release or are releasing a chip with us on it? Then he goes on to say "potential partners"....

Global Foundries website: "22FDX enables ultra low power analog" still needs a digital component according to the podcast?

Correction pointed out by @Mt09,
22FDX is a plat form, from GF website: " GF’s FDX platform offers full SoC integration including digital, analog and high performance RF for signal range".

Does both analog and digital.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
thanks for sharing! ... feels like the conversation says nothing but says everything at the same time. wink wink! 😆
Four words describing AKIDA technology to takeaway.

Eye opening.

Scalability.

Disruptive.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Top Bottom