BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Appreciate where you're coming from Wilzy but I still like to check on the infestation from time to time to see if they need another application of ointment. 🤣
Ointment?!
I use crab pots!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ointment?!
I use crab pots!
Eeeeewwwwwwwwww..... 🤣

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
'sfunny - I was just thinking about the monosyllabic undersocialized psychopath in Frago who got a small scratch when kidnapping Jerry Lundegaard's wife, and frantically searched for "unguent!" in the bathroom cabinet. ... as I may have mentioned before, wood chippers can do good things for the lawn.
Yeah. My Grandad always swore by a bit of blood and bone for the roses. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

McHale

Regular
Hi FF,

I think the author may have misinterpreted (or it's Ai written) the latest change.
She had performance rights converted to ordinary shares.
But yes she still holds these, which is a good sign, we haven't had the ol' change of interest announcement following it to cover tax.
So perhaps the US Defence site is half right.

View attachment 53959
Pia lives in Australia (Aust citizen) @Damo4, so tax requirements here are different to the US, tax liability won't happen until Pia Turcinov sells any of her shares. The US is different and if Pia was a US citizen she would have a tax liability as soon as the Performance Rights were converted to shares.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good afternoon Chippers, Has anybody seen anything about VVDN edge AI box demo? Any video?
Hi KKFoo ,

The first , prototype, AKIDA box......
Knocked this one out earlier..... still in bench testing mode.

😃.

No is the short answer , but must be getting close.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20240111_164524.jpg
    20240111_164524.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cosors

👀
Hi All
No idea if this article is correct but lots of intelligent share holders here who can dig down and verify:

BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN) Insider Pia Turcinov Purchases 204,813 Shares of Stock​

Posted by Defense World Staff on Jan 9th, 2024

BrainChip logo
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN – Get Free Report) insider Pia Turcinov acquired 204,813 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, January 4th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$0.17 ($0.11) per share, with a total value of A$33,794.15 ($22,680.63).

BrainChip Stock Performance​

The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.73, a quick ratio of 13.07 and a current ratio of 8.55.

(It comes from a US Investment site I have not encountered previously and they claim their source is a US Defence News magazine???)

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
That may be far-fetched. But it's worth a try. There is a platform for articles that I am somewhat critical of because it reads as if the content is written by an Ai in such a way that it says exactly what the reader wants to read or find. But I could be wrong about my impression.
You all know the page. Here is the last example from TSE: https://ts2.pl/en/who-are-the-leaders-in-neuromorphic-computing/#gsc.tab=0
1704954826540.png

There are many more references to this page here at TSE (search here for 'ts2'). Some time ago I wanted to know who they actually are and how they work, i.e. whether they actually generate their articles with Ai. It's rather strange what they were based on, if that's true, namely:

"TS2 SPACE is an Internet service provider for US Army soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Most of its active customers are Polish and US Army soldiers; TS 2 methods have also been implemented for private companies and organizations. The TS 2 network in Iraq and Afghanistan has over 15,000 military users of local broadband satellite connections.

TS2 SPACE also provided telecommunication services for Multi-National Security Transition Command – Iraq (MNSTC-I)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TS_2
I admit that I have not investigated the matter further and I cannot say whether they are the same. But maybe this is an approach to explain the statement?

___
Screenshot_2024-01-11-08-18-34-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

___
Ok, I didn't read your post properly as I can see from Damo's post. It's still early and I'm not awake yet. But I'll leave my post as I still find it interesting.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Guess not much happened today @ CES

1704956153100.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Hi All
Bit surprised no one has commented on the final podcast for day one of CES 2024 between Nandan and Teksun’s founder:

I thought it was pretty encouraging particularly when he disclosed being partnered with Qualcomm and Renesas and that he is very keen on using AKIDA technology because of its capacity to scale and run multiple sensors such as cameras in automotive and security applications.

If you are bored with podcasts quite a few days to go as day one produced five.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom