BRN Discussion Ongoing

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
PS - Got mine today- now the work really starts- (y)
all wrapped up -Anti Static bag - opened and resealed by DHL- and in perfect condition - (y)
1649339634547.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
I can’t say as a still shot of a face that features throughout does not set the scene but if you are watching it for entertainment you are in the wrong theatre. LOL

It is the underlying principles. It was actually shown as a training aid at Duntroon about fifty years ago. That is how I became aware of it initially.

FF.
I saw it at a promotion course for Sergeant in the army in 1982 because of its portrayal of the three styles of leadership, Authoritative, Participative and Free rein. Amazed that I still remember it!! Great film.

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

cosors

👀
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

What many do not take notice of is every NASA SBIR application requires the applicant to state what additional markets beyond the NASA use case they see their solution finding traction.

The Vorago application complied and put a very large number on the commercial opportunity beyond NASA for a successfully hardened AKD1000 chip.

The thing is you need to look at NASA with a stereoscope not a magnifying glass as it is a three D opportunity.

A company wins an SBIR and supplies it’s product to NASA which effectively tells the market this product has been proven and tested to the highest standard.

If you are in the market for an extreme edge revolutionary technology the comfort of NASA validation cannot be over stated.

In the interim NASA has paid the applicant to develop the product and then bought the resultant product.

If we go specifically to Brainchip it has a product that will having been assessed by NASA is already being considered by the US Military. This being a successful consideration then Brainchip’s AKIDA technology product will be needed in the 100’s of millions of use cases across all the potential offered by NASA/DARPA as well as the commercial market.

The politics surrounding this promotion of applicants by NASA is found in its historical need to continually justify to the American people the value of having a space program. The greater the economic success of a NASA applicant the better.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

And I can’t wait for NASA to release a handheld device to detect Covid among other diseases, which I recon will be using Akida technology.

• Wow
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Sad

MDhere

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Hi Tech (a suitable greeting for this blog),

Caching! (penny dropping)

Eureka - you've found it - the secret sauce!
View attachment 3899
Taking the earliest N spikes from the M input spikes because the earlier spikes are the strongest.

Hence temporal coding.
Is it now just sauce? FF 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Then at about 56 minutes, Simon gives Akida and its JAST licence a big boost.
An absolutely brilliant, and extremely relevant video. Thanks for sharing
Hi All,

Great to see our company signing a new partnership..SiFive have been unofficially linked to Brainchip via Linkedin chatter for around 4 years while Lou was in charge...personally I was aware of this company, but it was just another dot until the recent announcement.

An hour or so ago I received this video from Simon Thorpe in France, some of you will appreciate this information, please see the link below....share price continues to be manipulated, but the time is fast approaching when the revenue will do ALL the talking, hoping to get an update from the company soon :)....no news is good news, long hours, hard work, loosing faith now would be a huge mistake in my opinion, the company has certainly been quiet overall, but the second-half is when I EXPECT to see some movement.....cheers for now....Tech (Perth)

Thanks for sharing @TECH, and thanks for pointing out where Akida is mentioned @Diogenese.

Here's a tip, don't go looking up what JAST stands for as I did, you'll find irrelevant, but interesting references such as:

AcronymDefinition
JASTJoint Advanced Strike Technology
JASTJournal of American Studies of Turkey
JASTJoint Assistance Strategy for Tanzania (Embassy of Denmark; Tanzania)
JASTJoint-Action Science and Technology (EU)
JASTJapan America Society of Tucson (est. 1981; Tucson, AZ)
JASTJapanese Association for the Surgery of Trauma
JASTJoint Applications of Speech Technology

The first one initially got me very excited.

But JAST, as used in this video, is defined at the 30:10 mark - you might need to watch the preceeding few minutes to understand its relevance though. I encourage all to take the time to watch all of it, it is extremely interesting.

And spoiler alert, the S in JAST is for Simon, as in Simon Thorpe, the person speaking in the video.

I was happy to hear such a knowledgeable person, who states his life's work has been in this area, stating he has an association with Brainchip. They obviously are getting the best of the best involved.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
PS - Got mine today- now the work really starts- (y)
all wrapped up -Anti Static bag - opened and resealed by DHL- and in perfect condition - (y)
View attachment 3907
So is theis the "card" we need for membership into the EQXX club as mentioned earlier? If so, cool as I've already got mine too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Love

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Hi Tech- it was DHL tape/ Logo tape- but yes could have been any one of them - :)
View attachment 3908
Mine came through unmolested--i.e. unopened and not examined by anyone. But then I was very early in the system.
Maybe after seeing SO MANY of them, they started to get nosy. They are a convenient "block" size. ;)

• Haha
Mine came through unmolested--i.e. unopened and not examined by anyone. But then I was very early in the system.
Maybe after seeing SO MANY of them, they started to get nosy. They are a convenient "block" size. ;)
You have been watching Border Security.

By the way all you proud owners are supposed to be sharing your order numbers with the idea that we might get a clue about the number sold.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

M_C

Founding Member
Apologies if already posted....