Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Just guessing . The closer to Vic the better for me but just happy to attend where ever it will be held
it is in Sydney this year, cross checked with investor relations

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Cyw

Regular
it is in Sydney this year, cross checked with investor relations
Did they mention the venue? Think I will go this year to see what our leaders look like.

Reactions: 5 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Did they mention the venue? Think I will go this year to see what our leaders look like.
they havent mentioned that yet....

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Tels61

Snap this is my SA Number plate :)

Reactions: 1 users

Tels61

Hi Zeebot, how come Im tagged as an observer, I joined not long after the switch from HC?

mrgds

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
View attachment 3925
Sorry fellow "banana benders" , already got this plate for the "soon to be purchased" Tesla Roadster Gen 2

THIS COMBINATION IS "NOT AVAILABLE"

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥☮️
Not if you are in Vic. 😝😝😝
20220331_184107.jpg

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Valeo would have nothing to me before I added my eyes to the 10^3

Akida everywhere 👀

View attachment 3922
Did you know that in Germany Valeo has a fleet of Covid safe prototype buses that they started trialling last year to transport members of their workforce to and from their homes. I only read a news item about it in a trade type magazine and had not followed up on it apart from mentioning it in a post probably back at that other place.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 14 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.

Proga

Regular
Just saw a Mercedes Benz EQXX tv ad while watching Masters golf coverage. The ad tauts the use of recycled materials, the 600 + miles per charge, AND neuromorphic compute tech that is 5 times better than any existing voice recognition AI available.

I smiled as I watched it and then rewound it and watched the ad again. Then I thought, "I wonder how many of the millions of people that may see this ad through Sunday will know that Akida tech is part of the reason why?" 50? Maybe.
Wow. The 30 sec ad packed a lot of punches for BRN.

1/ the EQXX showcased a lot of new features and the ad only highlighted 3. One of the three being neuromorphic compute tech pointing out it is 5 times better than any existing voice recognition AI available
2/ what other countries is Merc playing the ad in and who is listening? I doubt very much they produced it only for Aust audiences. Our market is too small for Merc to bother.

5 times better is too much of an improvement not to incorporate it into every model. It's not that big of a change to incorporate it into new models. Especially now they have just told the world about it. Buyers will now be asking does this model have the 5 times better voice recognition AI.

I'm even more confident after watching the ad Merc is busily working on using Akida in every application they can in each of their cars.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 34 users

ndefries

Regular
Wow. The 30 sec ad packed a lot of punches.

1/ the EQXX showcased a lot of new features and the ad only highlighted 3. One of the three being neuromorphic compute tech that is 5 times better than any existing voice recognition AI available
2/ what other countries is Merc playing the ad in and who is listening? I doubt very much they produced it only for Aust audiences. Our market is too small for Merc to bother.

5 times better is too much of an improvement not to incorporate it into every model. It's not that big of a change to incorporate it into new models. Especially now they have just told the world about it. Buyers will now be asking does this model have the 5 times better voice recognition AI.

I'm even more confident after watching the ad Merc is busily working on using Akida in every application they can in each of their cars.
Usually Merc has the approach of bringing interactive tech into the relatively cheaper classes to have younger customers work through it, adapt to it and promote it. This will be a differentiater that will have low marginal cost now they have the solution. So it is perfect to apply to all vehicles. Last i checked that is 2.5M cars / vans a year!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Just finished listening but the big takeaways for me on the positive side are:

1. The fact that Mercedes is front and centre no questions asked it is happening approach. If you only listen to a couple of minutes listen to the beginning about Mercedes.

2. The fact that when showing later in the presentation the slide of the Early Adopters and Licensees Ken Scarince the Chief Financial Officer states regarding Early Adopters - 'We have got many more but we can't disclose them as we are viewed as a KEY DIFFERENTIATOR.'

3. The fact that when speaking about SiFive being announced Ken Scarince states that they have more similar announcements to come.

4. The fact that MegaChips is receiving two different forms of the AKIDA technology and they are actively out in the market selling AKIDA and Brainchip is very excited about what MegaChips is doing with its customers.

5. The fact that Ken Scarince confirmed that Renesas is bringing out an MCU with AKIDA technology on board. - no ifs, buts or maybes.

6. The fact that Ken Scarince stated their present focus is on adding to the sales and marketing teams to completely revamp that side of the business.

The final takeaway for me which is neutral at the moment was Ken Scarince received a direct question regarding AKD2000 and stated it was still in Perth at the Research Centre and he did not expect it would come out this year but stated he was hesitant to say much about it.

He did say that the Brainchip Engineers in the US were working on changes to meet existing customer requirements. He also said the Engineers are very, very busy and likely to be so for the foreseeable future.

Question/s for the AGM.

1. Are they holding back AKD2000 because of the overwhelming demand for the existing product AKD1000 requiring the complete attention of Anil Mankar and his engineering team in the US.

2. Is the AKD2000 IP available for licence or trial by customers in the same fashion that the IP for AKD1000 was available two years before the chip was released?

3. If so is it being trialled by automotive manufacturers or automotive OEM's?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 84 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Just finished listening but the big takeaways for me on the positive side are:

1. The fact that Mercedes is front and centre no questions asked it is happening approach. If you only listen to a couple of minutes listen to the beginning about Mercedes.

2. The fact that when showing later in the presentation the slide of the Early Adopters and Licensees Ken Scarince the Chief Financial Officer states regarding Early Adopters - 'We have got many more but we can't disclose them as we are viewed as a KEY DIFFERENTIATOR.'

3. The fact that when speaking about SiFive being announced Ken Scarince states that they have more similar announcements to come.

4. The fact that MegaChips is receiving two different forms of the AKIDA technology and they are actively out in the market selling AKIDA and Brainchip is very excited about what MegaChips is doing with its customers.

5. The fact that Ken Scarince confirmed that Renesas is bringing out an MCU with AKIDA technology on board. - no ifs, buts or maybes.

6. The fact that Ken Scarince stated their present focus is on adding to the sales and marketing teams to completely revamp that side of the business.

The final takeaway for me which is neutral at the moment was Ken Scarince received a direct question regarding AKD2000 and stated it was still in Perth at the Research Centre and he did not expect it would come out this year but stated he was hesitant to say much about it.

He did say that the Brainchip Engineers in the US were working on changes to meet existing customer requirements. He also said the Engineers are very, very busy and likely to be so for the foreseeable future.

Question/s for the AGM.

1. Are they holding back AKD2000 because of the overwhelming demand for the existing product AKD1000 requiring the complete attention of Anil Mankar and his engineering team in the US.

2. Is the AKD2000 IP available for licence or trial by customers in the same fashion that the IP for AKD1000 was available two years before the chip was released?

3. If so is it being trialled by automotive manufacturers or automotive OEM's?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLLISTA
For those who are only concerned with money the slide regarding the addressable market by 2025 has increased the 60 billion US dollars to 71 billion US dollars and the $60 billion has become 61 billion US dollars in 2024.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 39 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Is anyone else getting the feeling next couple of years we are about to flood the market...................................?

Aussie.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom