"Currently undergoing advanced on-road testing"

"we'll keep you updated on this revolutionary project"
My Car !! .... ;):love: 🙏

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Taproot

Regular
With so many SH's receiving Brainchip cards, it may be time to start a "Shareholder's Product Development Group" and then there is nothing stopping us putting on our shiny new " Akida Inside " stickers.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
You have been watching Border Security.

By the way all you proud owners are supposed to be sharing your order numbers with the idea that we might get a clue about the number sold.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I already shared mine 0000195.

I do like the allowance in all those preceding zeroes.

• Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha

Xray1

Regular
An absolutely brilliant, and extremely relevant video. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing @TECH, and thanks for pointing out where Akida is mentioned @Diogenese.

Here's a tip, don't go looking up what JAST stands for as I did, you'll find irrelevant, but interesting references such as:

AcronymDefinition
JASTJoint Advanced Strike Technology
JASTJournal of American Studies of Turkey
JASTJoint Assistance Strategy for Tanzania (Embassy of Denmark; Tanzania)
JASTJoint-Action Science and Technology (EU)
JASTJapan America Society of Tucson (est. 1981; Tucson, AZ)
JASTJapanese Association for the Surgery of Trauma
JASTJoint Applications of Speech Technology

The first one initially got me very excited.

But JAST, as used in this video, is defined at the 30:10 mark - you might need to watch the preceeding few minutes to understand its relevance though. I encourage all to take the time to watch all of it, it is extremely interesting.

And spoiler alert, the S in JAST is for Simon, as in Simon Thorpe, the person speaking in the video.

I was happy to hear such a knowledgeable person, who states his life's work has been in this area, stating he has an association with Brainchip. They obviously are getting the best of the best involved.
IMO it was also great PR, that he mentioned how great the Akida Chip is at only ~$20 cost.

• Fire

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
😢
Shotgun 'BRN001'
1649375223690.png

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Love

Cirat

Regular
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Over a year ago I purchased from VicRoads the number plate BRN*22 (my birth date) .. it's still packaged and waiting to be placed on a Mercedes EQXX in a few years when we'll all be very comfortable shareholders.
I haven't purchased a board with the chip yet - money has all gone into shares but a big congrats to all that have, very exciting.

Looking forward to hopefully attending in person the AGM in Sydney !

GLTA

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Shadow59

Regular
Over a year ago I purchased from VicRoads the number plate BRN*22 (my birth date) .. it's still packaged and waiting to be placed on a Mercedes EQXX in a few years when we'll all be very comfortable shareholders.
I haven't purchased a board with the chip yet - money has all gone into shares but a big congrats to all that have, very exciting.

Looking forward to hopefully attending in person the AGM in Sydney !

GLTA
Is the AGM in Sydney this year?

Reactions: 6 users
At the risk of looking stupid, I have a question for anyone that has purchased one of these PCIe boards.
Do they have a practical use or is it just something that a computer nerd would use to experiment with?
What do you actually do with them?
Sorry, that was two questions.
I bought one, have no idea how to use it so it’s just going up on the wall.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Cirat

Regular
Is the AGM in Sydney this year?
Just guessing . The closer to Vic the better for me but just happy to attend where ever it will be held

Papacass

Regular
Should get a meeting with David Elia. ‘Tech unicorn’ ✅

Attachments

• 31722607-D6A7-42D3-B119-CE2F1E23F254.jpeg
    31722607-D6A7-42D3-B119-CE2F1E23F254.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 79
  • Fire

Yak52

Regular
Worthy of a re-fresher or first look.
DELL interview with Michael Dell last June 2021.

Considering recent news and developments DELL might just be around the corner.

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Yak52

Regular
A reminder of VORAGO and the space environment. A good post by SammyJB back in Hot Crapper daysz.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SammyJB -
These were the goals of Phase 1 via Vorago.
Phase I is the first step towards creating radiation-hardened Edge AI capability. We plan to use the Akida Neural Processor architecture and, in Phase I, will:

1. Understand the operation of Brainchip’s IP
  2. Understand 28nm instantiation of that IP (Akida)
  3. Evaluate radiation vulnerability of different parts of the IP through the Akida Development Environment
  4. Define architecture of target IC
  5. Define how HARDSIL® will be used to harden each chosen IP block
  6. Choose a target CMOS node (likely 28nm) and create a plan to design and fabricate the IC in that node, including defining the HARDSIL® process modules for this baseline process
  7. Define the radiation testing plan to establish the radiation robustness of the IC

Successfully accomplishing these objectives:

• Establishes the feasibility of creating a useful, radiation-hardened product IC with embedded NPU and already-existing supporting software ecosystem to allow rapid adoption and productive use within NASA and the Space community.
  • Creates the basis for an executable Phase II proposal and path towards fabrication of the processor.

Could it be possible that the above goals were all achieved within budget and we simply leap frog phase 2 straight to phase 3? Can't see why that might not be the case.... as uiux said, the focus area we were included in last time isn't included in the list today which could back this theory up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How far along have we come since this post I wonder?

Yak52.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom