BRN Discussion Ongoing

Home101

Regular
Hi Toasty
I believe it is.

I also believe that the Australian investment public does not receive personal emails from Brainchip, does not go every day if at all to their LinkedIn page, do not go to Facebook Brainchip or to Brainchip X.

So at this point we almost have insider knowledge compared with the rest of the investment public here in Australia.

Now if it were a non price sensitive announcement on the ASX then we could judge those who are not insiders like us.

Once MF publishes an article about how this news did not have any impact then it will slowly filter out to those who might value this information from beyond our ranks.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
However if this has been announced by Microchip to their shareholders, we would get a good exposure in the US markets.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

JDelekto

Regular
Hi Toasty
I believe it is.

I also believe that the Australian investment public does not receive personal emails from Brainchip, does not go every day if at all to their LinkedIn page, do not go to Facebook Brainchip or to Brainchip X.

So at this point we almost have insider knowledge compared with the rest of the investment public here in Australia.

Now if it were a non price sensitive announcement on the ASX then we could judge those who are not insiders like us.

Once MF publishes an article about how this news did not have any impact then it will slowly filter out to those who might value this information from beyond our ranks.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I expected a bit of a boost to the SP on the ASX today.

Earlier this evening in the US, BRCHF on the OTC Markets reached a low of around 0.12 USD and closed at 0.14 USD, probably because of the news.

I saw it in my Fidelity news feed, but I'm not sure exactly when it appeared. I'm assuming it was around the time the SP jumped before closing.

1704331297715.png

• Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
BTW I'm guessing we are being facilitated by Edge Impulse, see partners below.
This tracks well with the slides that Jesse provided, as well as his reply from Edge Impulse regarding the importance of Akida/EI/Arm in adapting Qaulcomm models on Arm infrastructure.

View attachment 53331

Sparkfun logo shown alongside Edge Impulse.

Sparkfun sponsored BrainChip's 2023 Edge AI Technology Report along with Renesas, Arduino, Arm and Edge Impulse.

And a day ago they just released a new lot development board.

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 12.21.10 pm.png

SparkFun Thing Plus Matter (MGM240P): A Versatile Matter-Based IoT Development Board (Review)​

SparkFun Thing Plus Matter (MGM240P): A Versatile Matter-Based IoT Development Board (Review)

SparkFun Thing Plus Matter (MGM240P): A Versatile Matter-Based IoT Development Board (Review)
The SparkFun Thing Plus Matter - MGM240P is a versatile and feature-rich development board designed for creating Matter-based IoT devices. Matter, formerly known as Project CHIP (Connected Home over IP), is a protocol developed to enable interoperability among smart home and IoT devices, making this board an exciting addition to the IoT development landscape.

Compact and Feature-Packed Design​

The SparkFun Thing Plus Matter board features a compact design, 5.84 x 22.9 cm compatible with the Thing Plus form factor (Feather-compatible); with two mounting holes. You can develop software for the MGM240P using the Simplicity Studio debugging tool, which is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, and Ubuntu. The hookup guide provides detailed hardware information and a step-by-step guide to help you start with the Simplicity Studio IDE.

MGM240P

Following are the highlights of SparkFun Thing Plus Matter MGM240P:

• MGM240P wireless module
  • SoC – Silicon Labs EFR32MG24 microcontroller
  • Memory/Storage – 1536kB Flash Memory, 256kB RAM
  • Wireless – 802.15.4 wireless protocols (Zigbee and Open Thread) and Bluetooth Low Energy 5.3; Matter-ready
  • Storage – MicroSD card socket
  • Two rows of header with 21x GPIO
  • 4-pin JST Qwiic connector
  • EFM32GG12B410F1024GL120-A microcontroller used as J-Link programmer and debugging IC.
  • Unpopulated Mini Simplicity connector to connect an external debugger.
  • 2-Pin JST connector for a single LiPo battery (not included) with MC73831 LiPo charger and MAX17048 LiPo fuel gauge
  • Power consumption – 15µA when MGM240P is in Low Power mode.

Matter Protocol Support​

The board is designed with Matter protocol support in mind, which is a significant advantage for those looking to create smart home or IoT devices that seamlessly communicate with other Matter-compatible devices. The protocol's ability to unify different IoT ecosystems is a game-changer for IoT development.

Subscribe
Tag alert: Subscribe to the tag Matter and you will receive an e-mail as soon as a new item about it is published on our website!

Wireless Connectivity and Testing​

This board is equipped with an MGM12P module, which is based on the EFR32MG12 family from Silicon Labs. This module provides support for multiple wireless protocols, including Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and IEEE 802.15.4 (the foundation of Thread and Matter). There are numerous examples for this board available on the Sparkfun’s Simplicity Studio, in my testing I have check some of these examples, which also includes the Matter Light Over Thread example, which basically develops a Matter lighting app, getting the app running.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Damo4

Regular
Sparkfun logo shown alongside Edge Impulse.

Sparkfun sponsored BrainChip's 2023 Edge AI Technology Report along with Renesas, Arm and Edge Impulse.

And a day ago they just released a new lot development board.

View attachment 53346

SparkFun Thing Plus Matter (MGM240P): A Versatile Matter-Based IoT Development Board (Review)​

The SparkFun Thing Plus Matter - MGM240P is a versatile and feature-rich development board designed for creating Matter-based IoT devices. Matter, formerly known as Project CHIP (Connected Home over IP), is a protocol developed to enable interoperability among smart home and IoT devices, making this board an exciting addition to the IoT development landscape.

Compact and Feature-Packed Design​

The SparkFun Thing Plus Matter board features a compact design, 5.84 x 22.9 cm compatible with the Thing Plus form factor (Feather-compatible); with two mounting holes. You can develop software for the MGM240P using the Simplicity Studio debugging tool, which is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, and Ubuntu. The hookup guide provides detailed hardware information and a step-by-step guide to help you start with the Simplicity Studio IDE.

MGM240P

Following are the highlights of SparkFun Thing Plus Matter MGM240P:

• MGM240P wireless module
  • SoC – Silicon Labs EFR32MG24 microcontroller
  • Memory/Storage – 1536kB Flash Memory, 256kB RAM
  • Wireless – 802.15.4 wireless protocols (Zigbee and Open Thread) and Bluetooth Low Energy 5.3; Matter-ready
  • Storage – MicroSD card socket
  • Two rows of header with 21x GPIO
  • 4-pin JST Qwiic connector
  • EFM32GG12B410F1024GL120-A microcontroller used as J-Link programmer and debugging IC.
  • Unpopulated Mini Simplicity connector to connect an external debugger.
  • 2-Pin JST connector for a single LiPo battery (not included) with MC73831 LiPo charger and MAX17048 LiPo fuel gauge
  • Power consumption – 15µA when MGM240P is in Low Power mode.

Matter Protocol Support​

The board is designed with Matter protocol support in mind, which is a significant advantage for those looking to create smart home or IoT devices that seamlessly communicate with other Matter-compatible devices. The protocol's ability to unify different IoT ecosystems is a game-changer for IoT development.

Subscribe
Tag alert: Subscribe to the tag Matter and you will receive an e-mail as soon as a new item about it is published on our website!

Wireless Connectivity and Testing​

This board is equipped with an MGM12P module, which is based on the EFR32MG12 family from Silicon Labs. This module provides support for multiple wireless protocols, including Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and IEEE 802.15.4 (the foundation of Thread and Matter). There are numerous examples for this board available on the Sparkfun’s Simplicity Studio, in my testing I have check some of these examples, which also includes the Matter Light Over Thread example, which basically develops a Matter lighting app, getting the app running.

1704332105385.png

Sakura Kakumei, Delightworks' Sakura Wars gacha, ending service on June 30,  2021, half a year after it launched | Page 2 | ResetEra

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Fire
Yep , doesn’t seem someone gives two f”s about spelling. :)
I wish someone wood for me as my speling and English ant good, but I do no how to spel red and their has bean way to much of it recently

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

Check out this partnership announced between Microchip, TDK, Innvobot Labs and BOE Varitronics in Jan 2023 with Microchips to add its haptics electronics system, including amplifier and microcontroller.

Just an example IMO of the type partners and applications that we could expect emanating from our relationship with them in the future.

BTW, Microchip Technology has 142 partners, 137 are technology partners and 5 are channel partners. Amazon Web Services is its largest partner.

No doubt this mornings announcement and imminent demo at CES 2024 of Akida in conjunction with Microchip’s SAMv71 Ultra Board and SAMA7G54-EK Board ought to garner some widespread interest amongst it's numerous partners.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...gen-automotive-haptics-display-301713219.html

Innovobot Labs, TDK, Microchip Technology and BOE Varitronix Develop Next-Gen Automotive Haptics Display​

NEWS PROVIDED BY
Innovobot
04 Jan, 2023, 06:30 ET

SHARE THIS ARTICLE​

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 4, 2023 /PRNewswire/ - Tech innovation and R&D design house Innovobot Labs is excited to announce that it is teaming up with three world leading technology companies to develop a next generation reference design for automotive displays. This next-gen haptics technology will be unveiled at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show, in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 5-8, 2023.
TDK, a world leader in electronic solutions, will supply its patented PowerHap actuators, for sharper feeling haptics. BOE Varitronix, one of the largest manufacturers of electronic displays, will provide the screen and related controllers, while smart, embedded control solutions provider Microchip Technology Inc., will add its haptics electronics system, including amplifier and microcontroller. For its part, Innovobot Labs is responsible for overall system design and integration.
The project comes in response to a need for more cost-effective haptic technology in the automotive industry. Large dashboard screens that lack good tactile feedback are challenging to use. Providing enhanced haptics to displays in cars and trucks lets designers add "feel and texture" to buttons, as well as sliders to touchscreen elements. This makes it safer for drivers when they interact with the displays.
Currently, tier-level suppliers quote haptics at high prices because the currently available technology is challenging and risky. The product proposed by the project partners will lower the adoption barrier, allowing a broader number of suppliers to quote haptics more aggressively, with increased confidence in their ability to meet performance specifications.
"We are thrilled to be collaborating with Innovobot on the development of a new High-Definition Haptic Display to experience the advantages of the PowerHapTM piezo technology. At the same time, we are strengthening our integration know-how to support our customers in the automotive and industrial segments," says Harald Kastl, Executive Vice President at TDK Electronics GmbH.
"We are very pleased to be working closely together with Innovobot, TDK and Microchip Technology. Each company is contributing expertise and resources from our unique diverse backgrounds to achieve new creative technological breakthroughs and co-create new value. We believe that working together, we will soon bring forth more high-end, diversified and integrated vehicle display products and solutions to the market and advance our development and promotion of smart automotive solutions," adds Jack Su, CEO of BOE Varitronix.
"This collaboration is a perfect illustration of our open innovation model, where companies from diverse backgrounds come together to move the human experience forward. We are very happy to be working closely with TDK, Microchip and BOE Varitronix. It is a great feeling to know that together, we are making such a positive impact on the automotive industry," says Guy Lafond, Chief Commercial Officer at Innovobot.
About Innovobot Labs
Innovobot Labs is an R&D and innovation design house. The Labs tackle pressing problems through the development and application of cutting-edge technologies. Focused on Human-Machine Interface, Robotics, AI, IoT and Advanced Materials, Innovobot Labs provides companies with a framework for open innovation and collaboration, with the goal of creating products, solutions and IP that are commercialization ready.
About TDK Corporation
TDK Corporation is a world leader in electronic solutions for the smart society based in Tokyo, Japan. Built on a foundation of material sciences mastery, TDK welcomes societal transformation by resolutely remaining at the forefront of technological evolution and deliberately "Attracting Tomorrow." It was established in 1935 to commercialize ferrite, a key material in electronic and magnetic products. TDK's comprehensive, innovation-driven portfolio features passive components such as ceramic, aluminum electrolytic and film capacitors, as well as magnetics, high-frequency, and piezo and protection devices. The product spectrum also includes sensors and sensor systems such as temperature and pressure, magnetic, and MEMS sensors. In addition, TDK provides power supplies and energy devices, magnetic heads and more. These products are marketed under the product brands TDK, EPCOS, InvenSense, Micronas, Tronics and TDK-Lambda.
TDK focuses on demanding markets in automotive, industrial and consumer electronics, and information and communication technology. The company has a network of design and manufacturing locations and sales offices in Asia, Europe, and in North and South America. In fiscal 2022, TDK posted total sales of USD 15.6 billion and employed about 117,000 people worldwide.
About BOE
BOEVx (HKEX: 710) provides comprehensive and one-stop solutions and products, including the design, manufacturing and sales of automotive displays, industrial displays, home appliance application displays, and medical product displays. It combines rigorous research and development, innovative product design, flexible specifications and efficient production to maximize customer satisfaction. With focuses on automotive display business and continuously strengthens its own capabilities to become the world's leading smart automotive display and solution provider, providing customers with one-stop services such as automotive integrated display system and smart automotive display system. Through its global sales network, the Company operates businesses in China, Europe, Korea, Japan, America and etc. With years of intensive cultivation of automotive display business and the trust of customers, it has become one of the leading automotive display suppliers and has established strategic cooperation with many well-known and NEV manufacturers. Based on strong foundation in display products and technologies, BOEVx continues to grow and aims to become a leading automotive cockpit display system solution provider. https://www.boevx.com

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

7für7

Regular
The year is almost over again... soon it's Easter, then Christmas and New Year's right around the corner... Blink, it's 2025... come on, Braini... pull ahead! 😂 just kidding 😐 no I’m not… no just kidding 😂 looking forward for the presentations!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

From today's announcement it seems very clear IMO that Microchip intend on encouraging their customers to leverage our next-gen low power AI technological masterpiece where it can be of benefit.

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 1.38.50 pm.png

In addition, I noticed that Microchip have a line-up of demos at CES 2024 and the above statement form Rod Drake from Microchip leads me to question how many of these applications listed below we will find ourselves incorporated in, in the fullness of time of course.

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 1.40.09 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
Growth company metrics and Market Cap..

NEU MC $3.2bill HY revenue $63mil/ profit 47mill
PME MC $10bill HY revenue $68 mill/ profit 33 mill
AD8 MC $1.3bill HY revenue $38mill/ profit 11mill

So BRN at MC $297mill on undetermined revenue or new IP status..

Likely gets to $1.5bill-2bill MC on first $5-10mill in revenue, and that would double or more if the my do $20mill plus as long as profits are showing..

Ie. If BRN did $40mill rev and posted a 20mill profit, the market would most likely price BRN at similar metrics to PME..

In my view..

Down here at $300mill MC for me suggests (in my view) that I’m not expecting any revenue in the $5mill plus category before 2024 H1 report.

NDAs are BRNs only real defence to tangible performance or lack therof IMO..

Ie. If these customers don’t want to be publicly named until their Akida based products are in the market, then the Valeos, Renesas’, Megachips & their sub-licensees are likely the only companies that can be in products short-medium term.

I just can’t see how BRN share price could possibly be this low if the above paragraph customers had products coming to the market imminently..

There would have to be some insider and tech market knowledge to force more buying over selling, assuming the top paragraph MC valuations of revenue producing high growth companies..

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

davidfitz

Regular
View attachment 53352
I keep seeing the phrase "first-of-its-kind partnership" and can only hope that it is with us. Technically the term partnership has never been used (I think) in our history with Mercedes and all of the other companies in which they are partnering with have been publicly named e.g. Unity and NVIDIA. So if it is not with us then who is it with and why link this comment to the MBUX? We already know that we have been working with them for sometime on this system so maybe it is time for an official partnership announcement!

Probably just wishful thinking on my behalf and less than a week to go before we find out :unsure:

• Thinking

Shadow59

Regular
I keep seeing the phrase "first-of-its-kind partnership" and can only hope that it is with us. Technically the term partnership has never been used (I think) in our history with Mercedes and all of the other companies in which they are partnering with have been publicly named e.g. Unity and NVIDIA. So if it is not with us then who is it with and why link this comment to the MBUX? We already know that we have been working with them for sometime on this system so maybe it is time for an official partnership announcement!

Probably just wishful thinking on my behalf and less than a week to go before we find out :unsure:
Could be ChatGPT

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

200w (4).gif

BrainChip’s Neuromorphic Computing: A Leap Forward in AI​

author

By: Quadri Adejumo
Published: January 3, 2024 at 12:29 pm EST
neuromorphic-computing-20240103172945.jpg

BrainChip Holdings Ltd, a leading player in the field of artificial intelligence (AI), has received a new U.S. patent for its sustainable and efficient AI technologies, taking a significant stride in the burgeoning AI chips market. Projected to soar to a worth of US$22 billion by 2034, this market’s growth is primarily driven by the consumer electronics industry. BrainChip, with its trailblazing neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, is set to make a lasting impact on this landscape.

Neuromorphic Computing: Emulating the Human Brain​

Neuromorphic computing, a technology that seeks to replicate the human brain’s mechanisms, is at the heart of BrainChip’s innovation. Unlike conventional deep learning networks that necessitate copious amounts of data and extensive training time, BrainChip’s spiking neural networks (SNNs) stand out for their capability to perform ‘one-shot learning’ with exceptional accuracy and minimal computational overhead.

These SNNs learn by selectively reinforcing or inhibiting synapses and neuron thresholds—akin to human learning. This learning takes place when the input is intense or frequently repeated, leading to a feedback loop at each neuron. This innovative approach makes SNNs particularly useful in real-world applications where large datasets are inaccessible.

Transforming Real-World Applications​

BrainChip’s SNN technology could redefine operations for police departments searching for suspects in live video streams. Traditional neural networks require thousands of images and ample time for training—luxuries that are often unaffordable in these high-stakes scenarios. However, SNNs, with their ability to learn autonomously and instantaneously, could provide a game-changing solution.
Moreover, the technology’s digital neurons process input spikes concurrently, ensuring the response time remains unaffected by the network size. This parallel processing capability offers high performance and low power consumption, potentially transforming a host of applications where deep learning is otherwise impractical.

The Power of AkidaTM: Showcased at CES 2024​

At the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2024 in Las Vegas, BrainChip Holdings Ltd plans to demonstrate how its AkidaTM neuromorphic processor bolsters low-power, high-performance learning applications on Microchip’s embedded microprocessor (MPU) boards. The showcase, set to be held from January 9 to 12, 2024, will focus on always-on machine learning tasks like keyword spotting and visual wake words, underlining Akida’s ultra-low latency, minimal power consumption, and unparalleled accuracy.
With its innovative neuromorphic computing technology, BrainChip is not only redefining the boundaries of AI but also heralding a new era where artificial intelligence truly mirrors the complexities and efficiencies of the human brain. The potential of this technology is vast and game-changing, promising to revolutionize the AI field as we know it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 80 users

author

BrainChip Holdings Ltd, a leading player in the field of artificial intelligence (AI), has received a new U.S. patent for its sustainable and efficient AI technologies, taking a significant stride in the burgeoning AI chips market. Projected to soar to a worth of US$22 billion by 2034, this market’s growth is primarily driven by the consumer electronics industry. BrainChip, with its trailblazing neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, is set to make a lasting impact on this landscape.

Neuromorphic computing, a technology that seeks to replicate the human brain’s mechanisms, is at the heart of BrainChip’s innovation. Unlike conventional deep learning networks that necessitate copious amounts of data and extensive training time, BrainChip’s spiking neural networks (SNNs) stand out for their capability to perform ‘one-shot learning’ with exceptional accuracy and minimal computational overhead.

These SNNs learn by selectively reinforcing or inhibiting synapses and neuron thresholds—akin to human learning. This learning takes place when the input is intense or frequently repeated, leading to a feedback loop at each neuron. This innovative approach makes SNNs particularly useful in real-world applications where large datasets are inaccessible.

BrainChip’s SNN technology could redefine operations for police departments searching for suspects in live video streams. Traditional neural networks require thousands of images and ample time for training—luxuries that are often unaffordable in these high-stakes scenarios. However, SNNs, with their ability to learn autonomously and instantaneously, could provide a game-changing solution.
Moreover, the technology’s digital neurons process input spikes concurrently, ensuring the response time remains unaffected by the network size. This parallel processing capability offers high performance and low power consumption, potentially transforming a host of applications where deep learning is otherwise impractical.

At the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2024 in Las Vegas, BrainChip Holdings Ltd plans to demonstrate how its AkidaTM neuromorphic processor bolsters low-power, high-performance learning applications on Microchip’s embedded microprocessor (MPU) boards. The showcase, set to be held from January 9 to 12, 2024, will focus on always-on machine learning tasks like keyword spotting and visual wake words, underlining Akida’s ultra-low latency, minimal power consumption, and unparalleled accuracy.
With its innovative neuromorphic computing technology, BrainChip is not only redefining the boundaries of AI but also heralding a new era where artificial intelligence truly mirrors the complexities and efficiencies of the human brain. The potential of this technology is vast and game-changing, promising to revolutionize the AI field as we know it.

Thanks Bravo.

Great find. A nice must read piece of product placement journalism.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

View attachment 53353

author

Great find Bravo.

Another nice little write up just recently about Brainchip on the BNN Breaking News website:

"A Glimpse into the Future of AI
By bringing Akida to CES 2024, BrainChip is not merely demonstrating a product; it is offering the world a glimpse into the future of artificial intelligence. In a world increasingly reliant on smart technology, the need for high-performance, low-power consumption processors like Akida is paramount. The demonstration at CES 2024 is expected to bring this message home, emphasizing the processor’s potential to revolutionize AI."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
I haven’t seen this posted so apologies if it has and I missed it.

Direct from the Arm website. It is an article by Stephen Ozoigbo, Senior Director, Ecosystem Development, Education and Research, Arm.
Written on 20th December.

It is about Arm staff and ambassadors travelling across Africa, highlighting the range of AI-based developer experiences running on Arm.

“The additional demos were a range hardware, including the Arduino Pro and BrainChip’s Akida, that highlighted how Arm IP can be implemented across embedded systems that utilize AI workloads. As compute power increases, developers can leverage AI workloads for applications that are targeting the smallest, most power and cost-constrained embedded systems, all built on Arm.”

https://newsroom.arm.com/ai-developer-experiences-africa

Happy New Year Chippers :)
Great find Terroni

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
I expected a bit of a boost to the SP on the ASX today.

Earlier this evening in the US, BRCHF on the OTC Markets reached a low of around 0.12 USD and closed at 0.14 USD, probably because of the news.

I saw it in my Fidelity news feed, but I'm not sure exactly when it appeared. I'm assuming it was around the time the SP jumped before closing.

View attachment 53344
Well that didn't happen

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Growth company metrics and Market Cap..

NEU MC $3.2bill HY revenue $63mil/ profit 47mill
PME MC $10bill HY revenue $68 mill/ profit 33 mill
AD8 MC $1.3bill HY revenue $38mill/ profit 11mill

So BRN at MC $297mill on undetermined revenue or new IP status..

Likely gets to $1.5bill-2bill MC on first $5-10mill in revenue, and that would double or more if the my do $20mill plus as long as profits are showing..

Ie. If BRN did $40mill rev and posted a 20mill profit, the market would most likely price BRN at similar metrics to PME..

In my view..

Down here at $300mill MC for me suggests (in my view) that I’m not expecting any revenue in the $5mill plus category before 2024 H1 report.

NDAs are BRNs only real defence to tangible performance or lack therof IMO..

Ie. If these customers don’t want to be publicly named until their Akida based products are in the market, then the Valeos, Renesas’, Megachips & their sub-licensees are likely the only companies that can be in products short-medium term.

I just can’t see how BRN share price could possibly be this low if the above paragraph customers had products coming to the market imminently..

There would have to be some insider and tech market knowledge to force more buying over selling, assuming the top paragraph MC valuations of revenue producing high growth companies..
Good to see you're off the bottle Schnitzel lover 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom