BRN Discussion Ongoing

Labsy

Regular
Do we think its strange that after announcing an upcoming demo of AKIDA with a major new partner at the biggest electronics show in the world that the SP just bobbles around these lows? Doesn't anyone (i.e. the mythical market) believe that this is a major step forward and a further validation of BRN as a player in this market?
Thata why you invest based on your research, not as the market suggests.... 😎

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TECH

Regular
Growth company metrics and Market Cap..

NEU MC $3.2bill HY revenue $63mil/ profit 47mill
PME MC $10bill HY revenue $68 mill/ profit 33 mill
AD8 MC $1.3bill HY revenue $38mill/ profit 11mill

So BRN at MC $297mill on undetermined revenue or new IP status..

Likely gets to $1.5bill-2bill MC on first $5-10mill in revenue, and that would double or more if the my do $20mill plus as long as profits are showing..

Ie. If BRN did $40mill rev and posted a 20mill profit, the market would most likely price BRN at similar metrics to PME..

In my view..

Down here at $300mill MC for me suggests (in my view) that I’m not expecting any revenue in the $5mill plus category before 2024 H1 report.

NDAs are BRNs only real defence to tangible performance or lack therof IMO..

Ie. If these customers don’t want to be publicly named until their Akida based products are in the market, then the Valeos, Renesas’, Megachips & their sub-licensees are likely the only companies that can be in products short-medium term.

I just can’t see how BRN share price could possibly be this low if the above paragraph customers had products coming to the market imminently..

There would have to be some insider and tech market knowledge to force more buying over selling, assuming the top paragraph MC valuations of revenue producing high growth companies..

It's called the "hand brake effect" I have never seen a stock price be so manipulated in my 26 years in the markets, as I and possibly others
have said over the last 9 years (almost) WE HAVE WHAT OTHERS WANT, AND THEY WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE THEIR SELF-CENTRED GOALS TO ACHIEVE IT...

I have asked for some clarity on AKD II that is IP, Engineering Samples and Tape-Out in Silicon (obviously)...I think if I get an answer it will
remove some smoke and mirrors, we all want clarity through open communication, I personally can't see any secret in advising the shareholder base.

On the communication side of things from the company, I believe the company has improved, but be happy that we have 2 men and 1 lady
from Australia on the board, having Peter remain as a Director is more valuable than many understand.

Without speaking for the original Founder and No.1 Shareholder, I personally know the passion, the love of being Perth based, being Australian,
Perth is and always will be the Spiritual home of Akida.

Integrity is on our (Australians) side.

Tech ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Nice news to wake up to this morn.

Hope we get a few more like this in the lead up.

Can't wait to see what some other outcomes and interest will be once CES finished.

Do I win anything?...a coffee cup, keyring, some free shares maybe :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 53332

If felt like reading article.

A coffee mug stating early predictor or something similar actually sounds like a great idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hi Toasty & All
There are many ways to decide if information is good or so, so. I even have a scale which I will share and it is why I punish myself and read HC after everyone of these information releases.

The so, so ones such as a typo or a table cloth appearing in an otherwise nothing announcement you can depend on them to use it to spread negativity all day and dominate the whole discussion into the next week and come back in quiet periods when they cannot think of anything else to down ramp about time and again. However they do discuss the actual announcement/release because it does not hurt their position to admit of its existence.

The good news pieces such as the Microchip AKIDA presentation at CES 2024 is by contrast buried and not mentioned by the group. Anything no matter how trivial including a typo in an unrelated screen shot of promotional material will be discussed till the cows come home and not one word will be spoken about the significance or importantance of the substantive announcement/release.

Why they hate TSEx is because this strategy does not work here. Those who are here will not play their game. Notwithstanding they keep turning up time and again trying to divert the conversation away with stories about everyone is corrupt in the semiconductor industry and if Brainchip was engaged with a heavy weight it would be leaked out so that illegal insider trading could take place. Transparent as a missing pane of glass.
If this were in any way true then we would have known about Renesas, Valeo, NASA, MegaChips, MOSCHIP, ARM, Intel, Tata Consulting Group, Tata Elxsi and others in advance of the reveals.

Certainly we would have known about Microchip it has massive numbers of employees.

Then what about Mercedes Benz. We had no idea at all until Mercedes Benz mentioned Brainchip and then immediately shut up and not one further word was spoken.

Then again some judge people by their own standards and if they are corrupt and happy to breach their employers confidentiality then perhaps they believe this is what everyone else does and it is their genuinely held belief that everyone else is corrupt. Pretty sad if this is the case.

Now of course the way this can be defeated is by ASX announcements but we don't get those so the trolls and manipulators can run riot on Brainchip at HC and MF and AFR and many other places in the sure and certain knowledge that general investors who wait for ASX signals to look at a stock will basically never hear and have cause to question the barrage of negativity and manipulation they are engaging in.

So on my HC scale of 1 to 10 todays Microchip press release is a 10 because unlike John Cleese who lacked the discipline required to never mention the war the crew at HC have no such problem and their enthusiasm to talk about anything and everything else while throwing abuse at those here and while ignoring Microchip is all the proof I need of this press releases actual significance.

If you can't say anything bad about something then don't say anything at all is their stock in trade.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users

MrNick

Regular
Yep , doesn’t seem like someone gives two f”s about spelling. :)
Yess, I agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It's called the "hand brake effect" I have never seen a stock price be so manipulated in my 26 years in the markets, as I and possibly others
have said over the last 9 years (almost) WE HAVE WHAT OTHERS WANT, AND THEY WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE THEIR SELF-CENTRED GOALS TO ACHIEVE IT...

I have asked for some clarity on AKD II that is IP, Engineering Samples and Tape-Out in Silicon (obviously)...I think if I get an answer it will
remove some smoke and mirrors, we all want clarity through open communication, I personally can't see any secret in advising the shareholder base.

On the communication side of things from the company, I believe the company has improved, but be happy that we have 2 men and 1 lady
from Australia on the board, having Peter remain as a Director is more valuable than many understand.

Without speaking for the original Founder and No.1 Shareholder, I personally know the passion, the love of being Perth based, being Australian,
Perth is and always will be the Spiritual home of Akida.

Integrity is on our (Australians) side.

Tech ;)
I'm afraid TECH Brainchip need to in time start producing the runs on the Board re Positive announcements, More IP signings and Revenue,
Until this time this company will always open for attack of shorters , negative people downrampers,
Ball is in Brainchips court, Untill the day comes

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TECH

Regular
I'm afraid TECH Brainchip need to in time start producing the runs on the Board re Positive announcements, More IP signings and Revenue,
Until this time this company will always open for attack of shorters , negative people downrampers,
Ball is in Brainchips court, Untill the day comes

You do post some sensible posts from time to time...this one I agree with 100%...deep down you want us to be successful, I know it,
as do you...It'll be our little secret (sauce)....go Akida !!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8080.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 97 users

Newk R

Regular
If you bought 100k BRN at $1.00 and sell today you lose $83k. If BRN goes to $0.00 you stand to lose another $17k.
If you hold and BRN goes north of $1.00 in the next year you will be in the green.
The moral of the story is "don't sell today". You don't have much more to lose now.
DYOR...Not financial advice..

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
View attachment 53356

This was very unkind. Now someone will have to stay back and find a typo to talk about all day on HC.

Shame on you for continuing to do amazing research and sharing.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
If you bought 100k BRN at $1.00 and sell today you lose $83k. If BRN goes to $0.00 you stand to lose another $17k.
If you hold and BRN goes north of $1.00 in the next year you will be in the green.
The moral of the story is "don't sell today". You don't have much more to lose now.
DYOR...Not financial advice..
huh-confused.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Recent Exec blog at Renesas.

I think I saw Chandana started early 2023, would need to double check.

Snipped one answer and sure hope we get a slice of their wireless connectivity mkt products :)

Executive Blog - Wireless Connectivity Is an Integral Part of Renesas’ Solutions​

Chandana Pairla

Chandana Pairla
Vice President, Connectivity Solutions Group

Published: December 20, 2023

Renesas: Turning back to customers, what is the single most common design consideration you and your team are helping customers address regardless of the connectivity modality?

Chandana: If there is one thread across our product portfolio, it's a commitment to low-power architectures. If you think about devices operating at the edge of the IoT, a lot of them can be untethered – they don’t connect to main power and are more likely to run on batteries. In that case, we’re incentivized to have these devices run for as long as they possibly can without needing a battery change/recharge. It’s extremely critical for us to deliver the lowest power and lowest system cost because we are going to be shipping these products in the billions.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 40 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
This is from a month ago only 480 views incase some here haven’t seen it like myself , pretty cool !

IMG_8081.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
You do post some sensible posts from time to time...this one I agree with 100%...deep down you want us to be successful, I know it,
1704353919396.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Catee

Emerged
Hi Toasty & All
There are many ways to decide if information is good or so, so. I even have a scale which I will share and it is why I punish myself and read HC after everyone of these information releases.

The so, so ones such as a typo or a table cloth appearing in an otherwise nothing announcement you can depend on them to use it to spread negativity all day and dominate the whole discussion into the next week and come back in quiet periods when they cannot think of anything else to down ramp about time and again. However they do discuss the actual announcement/release because it does not hurt their position to admit of its existence.

The good news pieces such as the Microchip AKIDA presentation at CES 2024 is by contrast buried and not mentioned by the group. Anything no matter how trivial including a typo in an unrelated screen shot of promotional material will be discussed till the cows come home and not one word will be spoken about the significance or importantance of the substantive announcement/release.

Why they hate TSEx is because this strategy does not work here. Those who are here will not play their game. Notwithstanding they keep turning up time and again trying to divert the conversation away with stories about everyone is corrupt in the semiconductor industry and if Brainchip was engaged with a heavy weight it would be leaked out so that illegal insider trading could take place. Transparent as a missing pane of glass.
If this were in any way true then we would have known about Renesas, Valeo, NASA, MegaChips, MOSCHIP, ARM, Intel, Tata Consulting Group, Tata Elxsi and others in advance of the reveals.

Certainly we would have known about Microchip it has massive numbers of employees.

Then what about Mercedes Benz. We had no idea at all until Mercedes Benz mentioned Brainchip and then immediately shut up and not one further word was spoken.

Then again some judge people by their own standards and if they are corrupt and happy to breach their employers confidentiality then perhaps they believe this is what everyone else does and it is their genuinely held belief that everyone else is corrupt. Pretty sad if this is the case.

Now of course the way this can be defeated is by ASX announcements but we don't get those so the trolls and manipulators can run riot on Brainchip at HC and MF and AFR and many other places in the sure and certain knowledge that general investors who wait for ASX signals to look at a stock will basically never hear and have cause to question the barrage of negativity and manipulation they are engaging in.

So on my HC scale of 1 to 10 todays Microchip press release is a 10 because unlike John Cleese who lacked the discipline required to never mention the war the crew at HC have no such problem and their enthusiasm to talk about anything and everything else while throwing abuse at those here and while ignoring Microchip is all the proof I need of this press releases actual significance.

If you can't say anything bad about something then don't say anything at all is their stock in trade.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I absolutely agree. That's why I'm here. I received an email from Brainchip re the Microchip news. I went to HC and it was full of haters and negativity. Nothing of real value or balance.

Reactions: 1 users
Your 100% correct Tech.
I want every success for everybody involved, I may not be the brightest guy compared to some on here or a guy that's knows this field well either.
But im straight up and honest and state the facts, Positive news needs to start happening from BrainChip and I hope this starts happening in 24

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

CHIPS

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Frangipani

Regular
View attachment 53356

Hi Tothemoon24,

yes, this electronics engineer and YouTuber from the Dominican Republic is an interesting guy. He works for Arduino. I came across his March 2023 unboxing video of an Akida Dev Kit on his YouTube channel over Christmas (https://www.youtube.com/mcmchris) and discovered three projects relating to Brainchip on his GitHub page. Was just about to post this today in reply to someone who had questioned whether anyone was still working with Akida1000. I reckon this gentleman does not think it was a “failure” as some people keep on claiming…😉

345B3921-5024-4C97-907B-3AFF26B3BDD1.jpeg

E195023F-0A37-4380-8E05-9026C47B413B.jpeg

(Screenshot taken Dec 26)

78F1C6F0-0495-4DD6-A5FA-D9AFADFB2107.jpeg

0A9EC8BB-0893-4A17-B1BD-FA0E984A3090.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users
Top Bottom