BRN Discussion Ongoing

Perhaps

Regular
Is the Merrill Lynch (AU) Nominees holding on behalf of Anil?
Yes, there exists an older announcement where this clearly is mentioned. I'm too tired now to start a search, but it's there.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Attachments

• 20231221_100018.jpg
    20231221_100018.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 133
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Dougie54

Regular
I’m sorry but am I missing something here —— this is a publicly listed company supposedly having to comply with ASIC.
how then can this notice with a transaction from 31/10/22 ,also the letter head at the top dates the page 15 July 2001.be shown to shareholders with a signing date of 21/12/2023. ????

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi K...

I'm sure Tony can explain what's unfolded, I won't speculate, and an hour ago I actually sent Anil an email, very interesting.

Have a relaxing Christmas with family mate....Cheers C
Thanks C ..... Happy Christmas to you also mate ...cheers 🥂

Reactions: 2 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Yes, there exists an older announcement where this clearly is mentioned. I'm too tired now to start a search, but it's there.
Thanks Perhaps.

So the holding has increased from 84,999,833 to 86,515,610. The sky isn't falling?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Perhaps

Regular
Thanks Perhaps.

So the holding has increased from 84,999,833 to 86,515,610. The sky isn't falling?
employee incentive plan maybe?

Reactions: 3 users
Merrill Lynch nominees P/L holdings

Pre effective date
27/10/2022 - 93,279,151

Post effective date
27/01/2023 - 85,978,727

Most recent published Top 20
22/10/2023 - 86,515,601

It appears there is nothing to see here. I would say some sort of transfer is most likely. And dare say the 2001 at the top of the form relates to the form edition and has nothing to do with the activity itself.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
The form says "NA" to nature of change. Guessing this notification is due to dilution????
Tend to agree with you at this point though usually they disclose that under nature of change but seeing the date is odd or a mistake or the filing was delayed blah blah, missing the exact nature of change wouldn't surprise me either.

Dilution from LDA and/or RSU releases may have tipped the 5%.

Though, from memory and can't be bothered checking if honest, a sub notice is supposed to be filed within about 5 days or something like that from date of occurrence as per ASX rules.

Hardly release ASX Ann's but when we do, they tend to make simple errors :rolleyes:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
Merrill Lynch nominees P/L holdings

Pre effective date
27/10/2022 - 93,279,151

Post effective date
27/01/2023 - 85,978,727

Most recent published Top 20
22/10/2023 - 86,515,601

It appears there is nothing to see here. I would say some sort of transfer is most likely. And dare say the 2001 at the top of the form relates to the form edition itself and has nothing to do with the activity itself.

I don't know, we might have to sell all our shares just in case

ClmiDEggcHRi2oQR_8poVUXijyk=.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

GazDix

Regular
Here is the same date on another cessation of shares notice on another company I hold 2 days ago.

Same date.

Obviously an ASX permanent header showing the form's version.

Screenshot_20231221_105727.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Here is the same date on another cessation of shares notice on another company I hold 2 days ago.

Same date.

Obviously an ASX permanent header showing the form's version.

View attachment 52437
Hi GazDix ,

Cheers for the clarification on that point.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Taproot

Regular
Lower than 5% holding it appears, not a doing from Anil directly by the looks. All depends on shares on issue
Yes, I agree that the ceasing to be substantial holder is related to the 5%, which would most likely be a result of dilution. He has not sold any shares.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

White Horse

Regular
Monday December 04, 2023
BRN : ORDINARY FULLY PAID 1,805,814,685

This will certainly take Anil's holding to less than 5%.(threshold for Substantial holding))

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I totally agree that there is nothing to see here. But, it has created confusion at the very least.
It looks like Anil has made a transfer from his family trust to Merrill Lynch nominee account.
However that change does not seem to be reflected in the top 20 before and after the date of change.
Having the 2nd page of the document may or may not be helpful in understanding the release.

LMAO.....

Ok... here's the form.. you let us know if anything important is missing https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-reso...notice-of-ceasing-to-be-a-substantial-holder/

🤡🤡🤡

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Taproot

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7982.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Is the Merrill Lynch (AU) Nominees holding on behalf of Anil?
I'm not sure it is BRN's fault. It is a personal holding so IMO it would be Anil's responsibility to lodge the form unless the Company Secretary has to watch all employees' shareholdings or Computershare or whoever it is does it.

SC

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom