BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
Reactions: 1 users
The responses on here to the shareholder meetings proves why they cherry picked known shareholders to a meet and greet.
Those chosen would have had prior contact with the company and were not your everyday retail whingers. Say no more.
The boss wants to meet a couple of shareholders in good faith and some on here are so lacking self confidence that they find it offensive they weren't invited.
Give me a break. We've done this to death. Bring on CES.

Merry Xmas all.

SC
He would invite people who are major influences on the rest of the group if he was smart

Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ok ive had a s..t of a day at work. And ive not been focusing on what's going on today outside of my s..t day. So in case i have a s..t next two days at work. I wish all my fellow brners a fabulous festive season in whatever capacity that you enjoy the public holidays.
I asked creepy santa that i saw at the shops the other day for an announcement for Xmas, but he was slightly creepy so i think he may have been grinchs fraternal twin!!
Did he ask you to sit on his lap and suggest that he may give you a hot tip? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

MDhere

Regular
Did he ask you to sit on his lap and suggest that he may give you a hot tip? 🤣🤣🤣
Ummm would YOU dare sit on a GRINCH fraternal twin???? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ian

Founding Member
Sean and Tony when they came to Sydney cherry picked who they thought would be best to

Love your pictures bin boy 👦
Bedtime now little one, the grown-ups are talking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I'm not negative but I'm into fairness and what's right, all this secret talk hopefully we look back on it and say it's fair enough at the time , then rub our hands together with joy for sticking solid
just ask Tony D for a spare seat next time.
He will say yes
images - 2023-12-20T215659.818.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Reactions: 2 users

raybot

So why the ‘ high-horse’ comment ? are the facts presented not suited to your narrative? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

raybot

Hi All
Before I sign off for Christmas I thought I would provide the following definition and suggest that the fact that the meet & greets with Sean Hehir & Co in Sydney, Melbourne & Perth were spoken about freely here and on HC they were far from being secret meetings as they miss out the primary ingredient which requires those attending to be advised to keep it secret.

This fiction is constantly used by the worst of HC posters to attack Brainchip.

It would seem that those who post negative commentary are greatly offended by ordinary retail having meetings with management but are happy for Institutional Investors to have similar meetings with management every day of the week and twice on Sundays if you include invitations to play golf and then go for a twilight sail on the harbour.

Apparently these Institutional Investors are considered to have a birth right which includes such meetings and from which ordinary retail are to be excluded.

It seems the abuse that has been levelled at Tony Dawe by some has likely caused some rethink so looks likely that the divine right of Institutions may have been restored.

The Institutional ruling class always comes out on top while retail dine on fried nose with spite relish. 😂🤣😂

Merry Christmas
Fact Finder

View attachment 52412
Happy Xmas FF, odd isn’t it that the shorts have escalated at the same time as the usual naysayers have revisited their FUD narrative? All the best !

Reactions: 8 users

Perhaps

Regular
At least for CES 2024 Brainchip booked an own presentation for the first time. Last CES there only been some demonstrations on other companies booths. So it should be much more in the pipeline to show than 2023.

Hopefully with ironed tablecloths this time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users
At least for CES 2024 Brainchip booked an own presentation for the first time. Last CES there only been some demonstrations on other companies booths. So it should be much more in the pipeline to show than 2023.

Hopefully with ironed tablecloths this time.
I wonder if the founder's wife, gave him a "hard time" over the picking of "this" company name..

20231220_230006.jpg

Infineon Technologies, have by far the largest presence at CES 2024, booking 12 standard booths and 3 large, taking up almost half of one wing!

20231220_234901.jpg

"Infineon Technologies AG is Germany's largest semiconductor manufacturer. The company was spun-off from Siemens AG in 1999. Infineon has about 50,280 employees and is one of the ten largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide"

Would certainly be nice, if we made a guest appearance, in one of their booths 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Appears TDK want to hop on the neuromorphic bus as well.

Wouldn't mind working with them.

From an Investor presentation end of Nov

HERE

IMG_20231220_222714.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Perhaps

Regular
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Cgc516

Regular
Hi All
Before I sign off for Christmas I thought I would provide the following definition and suggest that the fact that the meet & greets with Sean Hehir & Co in Sydney, Melbourne & Perth were spoken about freely here and on HC they were far from being secret meetings as they miss out the primary ingredient which requires those attending to be advised to keep it secret.

This fiction is constantly used by the worst of HC posters to attack Brainchip.

It would seem that those who post negative commentary are greatly offended by ordinary retail having meetings with management but are happy for Institutional Investors to have similar meetings with management every day of the week and twice on Sundays if you include invitations to play golf and then go for a twilight sail on the harbour.

Apparently these Institutional Investors are considered to have a birth right which includes such meetings and from which ordinary retail are to be excluded.

It seems the abuse that has been levelled at Tony Dawe by some has likely caused some rethink so looks likely that the divine right of Institutions may have been restored.

The Institutional ruling class always comes out on top while retail dine on fried nose with spite relish. 😂🤣😂

Merry Christmas
Fact Finder

View attachment 52412
merry Christmas!

Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

BrainChip provides a glimpse into neuromorphic AI IP-based edge box​

Dec 19, 2023 | Larisa Redins
CATEGORIES Edge Applications | Edge Computing News | Hardware
BrainChip provides a glimpse into neuromorphic AI IP-based edge box

BrainChip Holdings Ltd has unveiled a preview of its edge box powered by neuromorphic technology. Developed in partnership with VVDN Technologies, this device showcases low power and a digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, BrainChip says.
According to BrainChip, the Akida Edge Box is built for challenging environments. It is set to begin pre-sales on January 15th, 2024 and will be demoed at CES 2024, January 9-12 in Las Vegas.

The Akida Edge box is designed for vision-based AI workloads. The company says it enables cost-effective and scalable AI solutions at the edge, with capabilities in video analytics, facial recognition and object detection. It can also integrate inputs from various other sensors.
Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip, notes that the Akida Edge box with BrainChip’s neuromorphic technology offers an advantage in industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, high-volume retail and medical care industries.
BrainChip’s event-based neural processing emulates the human brain’s learning ability. With on-chip learning, its Akida neuromorphic processors enable customization and personalization without relying on the cloud. The company says this also reduces training costs.
Puneet Agarwal, the co-founder and CEO of VVDN Technologies, also notes a high demand for affordable and adaptable edge AI computation in various industries.
“VVDN is excited to offer OEMs its experience and expertise in bringing the advanced, transformative technology integrations that meet market needs and eventually help them with faster time to market,” continues Agarwal.
BrainChip says the Akida Edge Box is ideal for low latency AI processing. It provides security and surveillance by detecting intrusions, identifying individuals in restricted areas and analyzing behaviors to recognize potential threats.
AI can aid in inventory management and loss prevention in the retail and warehousing sectors. It detects empty shelves, identifies restocking needs and detects unauthorized removal of merchandise. It also offers behavior analysis to optimize store layouts and maximize profitability.
The Akida Edge Box brings AI to industrial settings for visual detection applications like quality inspection, defect identification with factory robotic systems. Brainchip says it enhances plant and worker safety by ensuring proper safety gear usage, workflow adherence and identifying assembly line malfunctions.
Healthcare applications use patient monitoring systems to ensure safety and issue alerts for incidents like falls or abnormal behavior. They also track and analyze patient movements in rehabilitation facilities to aid in physical therapy. In elder care settings, they can detect falls or situations requiring staff assistance.
VVDN is a product engineering, software and manufacturing company headquartered in Gurgaon, India and Fremont, California. They specialize in designing and manufacturing end-to-end products across various technology vertical markets like 5G, data centers, networking and IoT. They serve customers worldwide, including the US, Canada, Europe, India, Vietnam, Korea and Japan.
Meanwhile, BrainChip offers edge AI on-chip processing and learning solutions. Its AI processor, Akida, utilizes neuromorphic principles to mimic the human brain. By analyzing sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, the company says it processes data with precision and efficiency.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers ,

Thought this was rather special.

Knew the technology had been around for some time , ie. Charging mobiles , this just scales it up a dash.

I'd be thinking a bit of AKIDA smarts could help the overall system .

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Chris B

Good Morning Chippers ,

Thought this was rather special.

Knew the technology had been around for some time , ie. Charging mobiles , this just scales it up a dash.

I'd be thinking a bit of AKIDA smarts could help the overall system .

Regards,
Esq.

G'day esq.. I believe Valeo mention they do this for BMW in a previous post on here.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Chris B

G'day esq.. I believe Valeo mention they do this for BMW in a previous post on here.
Sorry.. retract that.. BMW mentioned a bit below the air charger

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221-080028_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221-080028_Chrome.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 57
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom