BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tony Coles

Regular
Good Afternoon Chippers ,

Some above average ordres floating through today,

They seem to be dumping then slamming through their buys , could get a little spicy this afternoon.

Regards,
Esq.

I hope ur wright Esq.111 and eventually gets spicy through out the coming months but unfortunately it might be adding more

short positions, crazy buys and sells, weird. Man i hope im wrong… you never know from these C#NT$. So aggressively trying

to buy retailers shares. Have a great day all. By the way thanks Bravo for your research!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Something to look forward to... to kick off the new year :)

1700448024231.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Labsy

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

MDhere

Regular
Hi Labsy,

Thanks to @chapman89 for emailing Rob Telson to enquire exactly what this slide represents! Here's what Rob had to say about the slide.(y)

View attachment 49968

View attachment 49967
Ok yr all genius level inc you, @chapman89 and the rest of my fellow brners. Boom boom boom is all I can say right now (although I'm waiting for my monthly super to land so I can buy some more even 5000 more, that should pay for the round of drinks) 😀

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

rgupta

Regular
Please note that no Brainchip Akida is used there, but Arm's Helium !

"Renesas Electronics Corporation presents the first live demonstrations of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) implementations on an MCU based on the Arm Cortex-M85 processor. The demos show the performance uplift in AI/ML applications made possible by the new Cortex-M85 core and Arm's Helium technology."
Looking at the past when merc said they are testing eqxx with brainchip technology the sp goes to the moon. Then renasas said they are going to tape out a chip with brn ip and it will be available by end of 2023.
So looking at possible scenarios brn ip may had been used in the silicon but no one will tell us even if they are using the same. May be we can get some royalties and that is the only way to look into financials.
On top renasas need not tell market that they are using brn as well and brn is happy to get their royalties than publicity. Brn publicity may jeopardize a lot of other commercial engagements. So that is why even brn management will like to keep it simple and small until the company start getting open support from the broader community.

Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular
Sorry folks im just a bit excited atm, I will try and calm down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

toasty

Regular
I think it maybe a bit like when you first cast your line.
You take an educated guess on just what tackle to use, what bait to try, where to drop your anchor given the prevailing conditions, tides, currents and with regard to what the other fisher folk are doing.
Now, maybe you get lucky first time out.
Maybe you decide you need a bigger boat?
Or spinners rather than that nice white bait Grandpa suggested.
Who knows, its a moving feast and some find success in the narrows, some in the deep.
We persevere, learning as we go, perfecting our skillset and offering.
It takes as long as it takes, but the worst day fishin' beats the best day workin', hands down.
Reminds of the old military saying "No plan ever survived first contact with the enemy"...........

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 5 users

jk6199

Regular
Well, just a few more shares purchased today. It's addictive this BRN thing :unsure:

Had a busy month, a few ups and downs, getting past a milestone birthday (mentally very young).

Traction time upcoming I hope for Brainchip? There just seems to be too many mentions and time for the technology to start shining.

As always, good luck everyone. We'll either all meet at some fancy place in the future, or meet up for an AA meeting with stories of this wild ride :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Well, just a few more shares purchased today. It's addictive this BRN thing :unsure:

Had a busy month, a few ups and downs, getting past a milestone birthday (mentally very young).

Traction time upcoming I hope for Brainchip? There just seems to be too many mentions and time for the technology to start shining.

As always, good luck everyone. We'll either all meet at some fancy place in the future, or meet up for an AA meeting with stories of this wild ride :)
1700456884467.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Good Afternoon Chippers ,

Some above average ordres floating through today,

They seem to be dumping then slamming through their buys , could get a little spicy this afternoon.

Regards,
Esq.
Yes still plenty of games on the SP until we get some real revenue linked news through. Shares are definitely being passed between insto’s or insto accounts no doubt. SP Manipulation high with buy sell walls in place constantly to hold price in specific locations each day.

At open I saw the sell side push down to .185 and sat there for a bit and then bang! One single order at 10:11:50 for around 2million shares as a buy up and wiped out lines .19 and .195!

This is really good to see as further confirmation that insto’s are buying big chucks here. Helps reinforce we are not all crazy to be holding and adding more where we can.

I have certainly been adding more personally and modestly each week. I am a newer home owner so money is not really readily available that I can just pull out tens of thousands in equity. Most of my bulk holdings of BRN are in super and they are substantial, but I have dabbled on the side personally with very modest amount of money across different shares over the years. In the past my personal trading money has only bought as much as around 7000 shares in BRN at most when the price was around $1 dollar.

When the SP slipped below to .30 range and below more recently well that was the sign to start loading in as much spare change as I could a bit more aggressively and thought 40,000 shares was a good goal personally. Well after selling my family members off, some pets and some limbs I have near doubled my goal in my personal account. Pretty crazy. While I don’t like where the SP has moved to in the short term it has allowed me to take a very exciting position personally that I would never have thought would come. Thanks inflation, high interest rates, insto manipulation and tech market sell off.

Next stop 100,000 shares then after that matching my super holding!

I can only hope others here have taken advantage of the current price and happy for it to sit here a little while longer to keep the accumulation going as the insto’s are clearly accumulating as well - screen shots below of the 2mil order. Seans comment that 2024 is the year is not far away though. New big news creates forward looking buying on market.

DYOR and not financial advice of course as there are always risks in any investment.

Shorts falling and insto buying rising sure is a great sign though to support investment sentiment here.

To infinity and beyond! 😁

IMG_4794.png
IMG_4793.png
IMG_4792.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

toasty

Regular
Sounds like people are focussing on the the wrong part of these meeting discussions.
Attending members have confirmed nothing was said that provided extra information.
Instead it was about an opportunity to listen to what some SH's concerns were.
It sounds like every time one of these meeting is held the concerns belong to the same group of thoughts.

Communication is a 2 way street. I see many posts about their complaints falling on deaf ears, yet when they are raised constructively directly with management, you aren't happy?
People are peppering Tony's emails with abuse then turn around and ask why they aren't getting responses?

Just a bit confused why people feel so entitled to face to face meetings with management, when they have likely never attended AGMs, contacted members via email and/or maintained a professional relationships with individual members.

You've got to remember this forum represents less than 10% of the total holders (closer to 5%).
Any "influence" you think FF, SERA2g, Chapman etc is a bit silly when thinking of the larger picture.
90% of holders aren't on this forum, so a TSEx conspiracy is wild.
Just sounds like people are feeling left out.
I would be very surprised if this wasn't management trying to influence the influencers..........

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Iseki

Regular
Looking at the past when merc said they are testing eqxx with brainchip technology the sp goes to the moon. Then renasas said they are going to tape out a chip with brn ip and it will be available by end of 2023.
So looking at possible scenarios brn ip may had been used in the silicon but no one will tell us even if they are using the same. May be we can get some royalties and that is the only way to look into financials.
On top renasas need not tell market that they are using brn as well and brn is happy to get their royalties than publicity. Brn publicity may jeopardize a lot of other commercial engagements. So that is why even brn management will like to keep it simple and small until the company start getting open support from the broader community.
But 12 months from tape out to having one stuck on a wall, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
What I find most interesting is how transparent you and the other manipulators are but I should not be surprised given the proven depths of human depravity.

Personal attacks, threats of spills, pompous claims of self importance and financial sophistication.

Uninformed claims that a spill will remove a CEO.

The ignorance and misinformation rains down like a river.

Go and read the Rules a spill has no implications for the Chairman or the CEO particularly when the spill is led by disgruntled retail shareholders who manage to cobble together 25% on two occasions. The existing Board simply nominates again and are elected because they don’t even have to get 50% of the possible vote at the spill meeting.

The only one’s who win from a spill are the shorts, the manipulators and the trolls.

Retail shareholders will always loose.

Sharing publicly available information has not and will not ever be a cause for concern however ignorance and sinister intent will always be a trigger to be careful as the purveyor is someone not to be trusted.

Those who might be influenced by these flawed individuals should ask why has not one of these individuals challenged or unpicked the information that is contained in my earlier post?

Why have they not identified the untruths?

Why have they not identified and laid bare the price sensitive insider information that they seek to rage against?

Can they not find it?

Why have they not considered that the CEO and Board of a publicly listed company randomly sampling the views of a group of shareholders to understand their concerns beyond the simplicity of the day to day share price might be a good thing?

It was clear that the shareholders who attended in Sydney cut across age, social circumstance and were not selected based on the size of their wallet or shareholding.

Or dare I say what institution they worked at or what broker they break bread with on the weekend.

They gave all the outward appearance of a random selection and not an elite group of so called sophisticated or institutional investors.

Does this failure to only speak with the so called elites offend their collective sense of entitlement?

Do they fear their position as controllers of wealth and hence power may be undermined?

Real people with real concerns such as wives, husbands, children, retirement plans, fixed incomes, mortgages, relatives and friends who had invested on their advice in other words real people who only had one thing in common they have invested their hard earned in Brainchip and had concerns like the genuine shareholders who post here.

While the attacks have been directed at me these warriors of all that is disgusting about the ASX and social media are at the same time denigrating all the other real shareholders who took up this first in their lifetime opportunity to have a voice and be heard by those in charge of the company they have invested in.

Who among this group here would if offered the same opportunity to be heard not accept with a virtuous heart?

It is clear what the individuals who have played the man instead of the ball are about and it is not ensuring that an investment in Brainchip pays off for all shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR though Blind Freddie says their intent is obvious.

Regards
Fact Finder
“Personal attacks, threats of spills, pompous claims of self importance and financial sophistication.”

I would happily challenge that most of what you’ve written on the topic of BRN has so far amounted to nothing beneficial if you were a buy and hold investor.. That’s an opinion, not a personal attack.. I’m wasting words I know, as you couldn’t care less about my opinion..

When it comes to your posts on BRN it appears there’s 1000 positives, to every negative (although it would be difficult to find the negative)..

That doesn’t seem to be too balanced a book of opinions based on several years of data, limited revenue, and lack of any material announcements.

If you ask how many people have invested in BRN based on your thousands of positive opinions, there would be hundreds if not more who have lost a handsome sum or deeply in the red.. Those real
life people maybe caught up in the BRNs a “one of a kind globally disruptive company” narrative.. Hiw real is this for them?

So let’s play mystical manipulation speak theories, however in the end, it’s Brainchip who will be judged for their success or failure.. Not you or I..

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Frangipani

Regular
Now isn’t that a familiar name…

Australian stock exchange picks India's TCS to rebuild software after earlier flop​

By Byron Kaye and Himanshi Akhand
November 20, 20237:34 AM GMT+1Updated 18 min ago

A board displaying stock prices is adorned with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) logo in central Sydney

[1/2]A board displaying stock prices is adorned with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) logo in central Sydney, Australia, February 13, 2018. Picture taken February 13, 2018. REUTERS/David Gray/File Photo Acquire Licensing Rights

Nov 20 (Reuters) - Australian stock exchange operator ASX (ASX.AX) said it had hired Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (TCS.NS) to overhaul its clearing and settlement software, opting for a route that will take less customisation after ditching a much-criticised blockchain-based effort.

The choice is a major departure from its decision in 2017, announced with much fanfare, to be at the vanguard of adopting blockchain-like technology for use in critical financial architecture, an attempt that resulted in repeated delays before it was shelved last year.

It also represents a more cautious approach: ASX will switch to the new software in stages, rather than the "big bang" changeover that its users considered risky. That will, however, take time, with the overhaul now expected to finish in 2029, some 13 years after it began.

India-listed TCS's software is used by exchanges around the world including in Finland and Canada for functions it would be expected to perform for ASX's Clearing House Electronic Subregister System, or CHESS, the Australian exchange said on Monday.

The failure also resulted in a A$176.3 million writedown and had shaken market participants' trust in ASX, the world's 17th biggest exchange that hosts companies worth a combined A$1.6 trillion ($1 trillion).

It also prompted the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to open an investigation into the exchange's disclosures about the project.

"This is an important decision by ASX but there is still a long way to go to deliver a CHESS replacement," ASIC Chair Joe Longo said in a statement.

"It will be critical for ASX to now focus on engaging with the market on the detailed design of the CHESS Replacement program with a realistic and achievable timeline for implementation," Longo added.

The ASIC statement did not mention the status of the investigation into ASX and an ASIC spokesperson was not immediately available for comment.

ASX shares were up 1.7% in afternoon trade. Analysts welcomed the project reset despite reservations.

"While this decision marks a positive strategic step forward for ASX, the lengthy implementation timeframe and lingering uncertainty over medium-term operating cost and capex implications continue to cloud the cost outlook," Jarden analysts said in a client note.

ASX said it expected the first stage of the new project, clearing software, to cost between A$105 million and A$125 million with delivery around 2026. The cost and timing of the settlement and other software will be decided in 2024.

($1 = 1.5366 Australian dollars)

Reporting by Byron Kaye in Sydney and Himanshi Akhand in Bengaluru; Editing by Edwina Gibbs

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Yep management sure are trying to influence the budgies here with there special little meetings of a few of the brainwashed,if they can keep them singing the can’t wait till next quarter song,maybe just maybe they may be able to convince investors that they should keep us on as I’m sure that’s the only reason. We’ll just maybe they were the only ones stupid enough to continue to listen to the bullshit without throwing their shoes at them(a form of great insult in some political circles). Ever week that goes by is’ not closer to an announcement,it closer to bankruptcy sack the bludgers I say should have happen last AGM. Except the agm was full of happy clappers,sheep

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
I am not sure if anyone posted a revenue and market capitalisation comparison between BRN and Weebit Nano Companies. Both of these companies wanting to sell hardware IP in the ICT space with flow on revenue of royalties.

Truly amazing that Weebit Nano posted its first Revenue in this last couple of weeks of 100k for its first IP licence - It’s market cap has dropped down a lot in the last year but sitting at around 700mil even after that announcement.

Brainchip has sold two IP licences at $1Mil each and Brainchip sitting at a 350Mil market capitalisation.

Quite a difference. I know they are different tech and all that but still there is a basic mass difference in value of IP being sold and company valuations. Prospects will be different but ….

Observation ….Brainchip is most certainly mass undervalued versus its potential.

How much volume of product do we think an $1mil IP buyer of Brainchip tech will produce if they are willing to pay $1mil just for the buy in licence to sit at the table ….a heck of lot of multiples of $1mil you would have to think. I don’t really give a rats on the licence cost overall as I have stated previously as this is just a one off buy in and not annual….but the mass production royalty effect of mass multiples of that $1mil upfront investment is what I am waiting for.

Just time now….Akida 2.0 do your thing a grow like wildfire of multiples of multiples on those $1mil buy ins.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Yep management sure are trying to influence the budgies here with there special little meetings of a few of the brainwashed,if they can keep them singing the can’t wait till next quarter song,maybe just maybe they may be able to convince investors that they should keep us on as I’m sure that’s the only reason. We’ll just maybe they were the only ones stupid enough to continue to listen to the bullshit without throwing their shoes at them(a form of great insult in some political circles). Ever week that goes by is’ not closer to an announcement,it closer to bankruptcy sack the bludgers I say should have happen last AGM. Except the agm was full of happy clappers,sheep
I dare say the Top 20 shareholders wanted a special meeting to discuss if their mass investment was going in the right direction. If I was a top 20 holder with millions of shares I sure would want to know some more detail if I had the pull.

Reactions: 2 users

Galaxycar

Regular
I’m proud to say as a shareholder I sent them a picture of santa working on their Christmas bonus this year, View attachment 50003

Top Bottom