BRN Discussion Ongoing

Galaxycar

Regular
I dare say the Top 20 shareholders wanted a special meeting to discuss if their mass investment was going in the right direction. If I was a top 20 holder with millions of shares I sure would want to know some more detail if I had the pull.
we are’nt talking about our top 20 holders now are we you know it and I know it,we’re talking about the select few on this website that are slipped privately information that other shareholders have not been informed of. To keep the flow of dot joining to know where, to string the unwise along to influence votes,

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
we are’nt talking about our top 20 holders now are we you know it and I know it,we’re talking about the select few on this website that are slipped privately information that other shareholders have not been informed of. To keep the flow of dot joining to know where, to string the unwise along to influence votes,

You're not making sense and you're uttering a string of libelous statements.

F_WjDC0XsAAyMo7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Ian

Founding Member
I must say, the correlation of negative, self pity and outright attacking posts with any given "red day" is uncanny 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

In-Sensor Spiking Neural Network Simulations: Simulations employed PyTorch v.1.7.1, creating a single-layer SNN with 128x128 input neurons and three output neurons. The dataset included 300 instances of three gestures, and weights were trained using a gradient descent strategy. The ANN model, constructed with the same number of input and output neurons, was converted to the SNN.

Conclusion​

In conclusion, the study introduced a groundbreaking computational event-driven vision sensor characterized by its ability to generate adjustable current spikes exclusively in response to changes in light intensity, achieving an impressive temporal resolution of 5 μs. Leveraging WSe2photodiodes, the researchers successfully demonstrated non-volatile, programmable, and linear photoresponsivity dependent on light intensity. This distinctive feature allowed for the emulation of synaptic weights within a neural network, contributing to the sensor's versatility and adaptability.

Furthermore, integrating output neurons enables the creation of an in-sensor SNN that exhibited a commendable 92% accuracy in motion recognition tasks. The direct execution of motion recognition within event-driven sensory terminals represented a significant advancement, offering the potential for real-time edge computing vision chips. This innovation holds promise for various applications, pointing towards the future development of efficient and high-performance vision systems with edge computing capabilities.

• Wow
  • Fire

mrgds

Regular
I must say, the correlation of negative, self pity and outright attacking posts with any given "red day" is uncanny 🤣
Not from me "Eye Ahh En" ..................RED BABY YEAH .......................:mad:
Screenshot (38).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Galaxycar

Regular
what are we not allowed to talk about the secret meeting our management had with a select few on this forum site anymore, oh SORRY we have swept that under the carpet already ,please forgive me.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Kinda off subject, but just watched this and really enjoyed it knowing in a few years times certain things in the film are going to be reality.

• Fire

Perhaps

Regular
How do you know that the helium technology doesn't contain the AKIDA IP?
That's easy. ARM Helium is a vector extension of the instruction-set architecture and has nothing to do with any Akida IP.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
I don’t know who was in the group. I am taking a stab at who it may have been and I don’t read all the posts here daily to keep up though.

Tbh BRN Investor Relations have confirmed recently that over 40+ companies were still actively engaged in either 1000 or 1500…before 2.0 was out. Some of those are not small companies so unless Investor relations are flat out lying then Brainchip have a lot of projects and partners underway.

I know lack of detail is highly frustrating for sure.

With that many engagements and MB not afraid to say they have Brainchip in their POC, some things has to give up revenue in time.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Ian

Founding Member
what are we not allowed to talk about the secret meeting our management had with a select few on this forum site anymore, oh SORRY we have swept that under the carpet already ,please forgive me.
Grow up. Management would never disclose anything to the "select few" anyway. Oh, I think I just heard your mum calling you for dinner also.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

🍎 + 🧠 🍟= 🙏

New Apple XR Headset “Vision Pro” Could Replace Pc’s And iPhones.​

Wearable headsets for augmented and virtual reality gaming aren't new, but in 2024 Apple is promising to disrupt and turbocharge the market when it releases its Vision Pro goggles, and re-branding them as 'spatial computers'. Apple's Vision Pro is a Paradigm Shift in XR​

Spatial Technology

The Vision Pro integrates state-of-the-art technology to elevate user engagement. Through the collaboration of Lidar, IR, and LED eye-tracking systems, precise tracking and input are achieved without the necessity of controllers.

The concept is centered around delivering an embodied experience, enabling users to effortlessly interact with the virtual realm using only their eyes and hands.

Furthermore, the incorporation of spatial audio and audio ray tracing underscores the robust connection between audio and immersion, enhancing the overall immersive experience and creating a sense of true presence within the virtual environment.

Notably, the addition of a 3D camera, a groundbreaking feature for Apple, allows for the capture of spatial photos and videos, introducing a novel dimension to memories and providing users with a more immersive means of reliving them.

Apple’s Vision Pro headset is poised to usher in a paradigm shift in the realm of extended reality (XR), though experts predict it may take up to five years for the technology to reach its full maturity.

While the tech industry is buzzing with excitement about the innovative capabilities this headset brings, it’s the human-centered design approach that truly sets Apple’s creation apart.

From a unique perspective, the most revolutionary aspects of the Vision Pro headset are not just the technological advancements it enables but rather the emphasis on a human-centric design that makes this cutting-edge technology more accessible and intuitive for users.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love

Galaxycar

Regular
That’s all good Ian dare not be a real shareholder on this website rather than a paid influencer,wonder what’s mum cooked me tonight

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Grow up. Management would never disclose anything to the "select few" anyway. Oh, I think I just heard your mum calling you for dinner also.
Galaxies mum be like
dinner-mom.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It will be interesting to see what cybersecurity measures ASX/TCS adopts - but that would be under NDA.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Now isn’t that a familiar name…

Australian stock exchange picks India's TCS to rebuild software after earlier flop​

By Byron Kaye and Himanshi Akhand
November 20, 20237:34 AM GMT+1Updated 18 min ago

A board displaying stock prices is adorned with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) logo in central Sydney

[1/2]A board displaying stock prices is adorned with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) logo in central Sydney, Australia, February 13, 2018. Picture taken February 13, 2018. REUTERS/David Gray/File Photo Acquire Licensing Rights

Nov 20 (Reuters) - Australian stock exchange operator ASX (ASX.AX) said it had hired Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (TCS.NS) to overhaul its clearing and settlement software, opting for a route that will take less customisation after ditching a much-criticised blockchain-based effort.

The choice is a major departure from its decision in 2017, announced with much fanfare, to be at the vanguard of adopting blockchain-like technology for use in critical financial architecture, an attempt that resulted in repeated delays before it was shelved last year.

It also represents a more cautious approach: ASX will switch to the new software in stages, rather than the "big bang" changeover that its users considered risky. That will, however, take time, with the overhaul now expected to finish in 2029, some 13 years after it began.

India-listed TCS's software is used by exchanges around the world including in Finland and Canada for functions it would be expected to perform for ASX's Clearing House Electronic Subregister System, or CHESS, the Australian exchange said on Monday.

The failure also resulted in a A$176.3 million writedown and had shaken market participants' trust in ASX, the world's 17th biggest exchange that hosts companies worth a combined A$1.6 trillion ($1 trillion).

It also prompted the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to open an investigation into the exchange's disclosures about the project.

"This is an important decision by ASX but there is still a long way to go to deliver a CHESS replacement," ASIC Chair Joe Longo said in a statement.

"It will be critical for ASX to now focus on engaging with the market on the detailed design of the CHESS Replacement program with a realistic and achievable timeline for implementation," Longo added.

The ASIC statement did not mention the status of the investigation into ASX and an ASIC spokesperson was not immediately available for comment.

ASX shares were up 1.7% in afternoon trade. Analysts welcomed the project reset despite reservations.

"While this decision marks a positive strategic step forward for ASX, the lengthy implementation timeframe and lingering uncertainty over medium-term operating cost and capex implications continue to cloud the cost outlook," Jarden analysts said in a client note.

ASX said it expected the first stage of the new project, clearing software, to cost between A$105 million and A$125 million with delivery around 2026. The cost and timing of the settlement and other software will be decided in 2024.

($1 = 1.5366 Australian dollars)

Reporting by Byron Kaye in Sydney and Himanshi Akhand in Bengaluru; Editing by Edwina Gibbs

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Yep management sure are trying to influence the budgies here with there special little meetings of a few of the brainwashed,if they can keep them singing the can’t wait till next quarter song,maybe just maybe they may be able to convince investors that they should keep us on as I’m sure that’s the only reason. We’ll just maybe they were the only ones stupid enough to continue to listen to the bullshit without throwing their shoes at them(a form of great insult in some political circles). Ever week that goes by is’ not closer to an announcement,it closer to bankruptcy sack the bludgers I say should have happen last AGM. Except the agm was full of happy clappers,sheep
Are you ok? You sound upset! Would you like a cuddle?

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

AusEire

Could you name the select few you speak of? And could you point to the privately held information that was released by those said few on here to keep the flow of dot joining to nowhere( yes that is the correct spelling) going to string us all along?

• Fire

AusEire

Who said you weren't allowed to talk about it? Are you not telling us all how left out you feel? Didn't FF give you a full rundown of the meeting? Plenty of users on here talking about it. Some are happy, some couldn't care less, and some are really upset that they didn't get an invite. That's life unfortunately

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Perhaps

Regular
My 2 cents on those meetings, just a different view.
Brainchip been a retail shareholders darling in the past. Still today the retail base is big.
That leads to this forum, driven by a handful of very active members from the beginning.
The TSEx Brainchip forum is really influential, guess all Brainchip discussions in the world copy & paste postings from here.
Daily dot joining and speculations, building icebergs, world domination tomorrow, led to the highest expectations of a retail base with in most cases a lack of understanding of the technology and industrial processes and timelines in general (this year products entered the market, which been developed and ready to go since 2018/2019).
To see this with the eyes of Brainchip, such an overactive retail base can be a real pain, but they can't be ignored as they still hold a lot of voting rights. Institutions and big investors act different, they do their analysis in front and have a much better idea about timelines. So for the satisfaction of the retail base Brainchip is forced to spread some candy from time to time to avoid a general bad mood is starting all over. The more important retail shareholders get a personal invitation for a meeting, makes them feel VIP, work done.
This is a long term investment, IP royalties need a large amount of sales to come close to a turnaround.
Just from a logical view it would be better to give some more time to Brainchip and don't do these daily speculations over and over again. But as this seems to be a fundamental hobby for some, the show will go on.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom