BRN Discussion Ongoing

CWP

Regular
I am always nervous with sudden jump in SP. In the past it's always been followed by a massive drop the next day. Fingers crossed 🤞 that a positive announcement is coming 🙏
I thought the same thing, when you look at the chart it’s evident. Hopefully we’re wrong 🤞🏻

Reactions: 4 users

mrgds

Regular
I think the "Market Movers" who we know read Tsex religously 😂, are wanting a speeding ticket today so as they hopefully get the scoop on why our CEO has made a "Undercover, Special ops, Stealthy" trip down under. :p

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
The shorters are with Optus...

• Haha
Reactions: 57 users

TECH

Regular
Well, well....something likes what they've heard....LDA deal to be done and dusted by 23 December 2023, raising around 2 million USD.
Ending the year (US financial year) on 31 December 2023 with approximately 17 million USD with zero cash receipts/revenue included.

So our accounts reflect a 12 month runway, so it's either revenue entering our company accounts or Cap. Raise funding entering our
company accounts, I'm on the side of revenue flowing, but I get the distinct impression that there's a lot of fence sitters whom think that
Brainchip is still all smoke and mirrors and lab coats....how wrong you are, growth isn't all about revenue, but includes relationship building,
trust building and technological advancement...so yes, I think that we are continually growing quarter on quarter, look for a much bigger
picture, you may well be surprised with what you see and your attitude may even change for the better.

Purely my views.

Regards....Tech ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Labsy

Regular
Maybe someone likes the look of BRN and wants in? Who knows... I'm confused

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

DK6161

Regular
No speeding ticket yet?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
Sell walls are down like clock work. Here comes a pump. Be cautious guys
Sellers are building up again by the looks of it

Reactions: 2 users
PUMP-DUMP-RINSE-REPEAT

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
PUMP-DUMP-RINSE-REPEAT

It'll be ok cherub

200w (5).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

charles2

Regular
By happenstance I glanced at my clock in the car this evening and it revealed that the date was Nov 7 (in Mexico). Rang a bell....ding dong....one of my wedding anniversaries.....ding dong....not one that I would necessarily associate with good luck.

Associate it more with...Ding dong.

I'll endeavor to keep an open mind.......

Surly my luck can change. Did I write surly!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
It's a nice day and the upward movement is overdue as we were well oversold.

Unfortunately we are still under quite decent manipulation by instos until we have real revenue linked news.

The stock been massively oversold like most smaller cap tech stocks with no profits and a lot of these smaller tech stocks with great prospects are running up in price now as Bond yields are slipping in the US so there is a natural pivot back to equities that have been oversold and instos are ready for the returns on those in the next economic cycle - this is a massive shift this last week for many smaller tech stocks and finally it is BRN's turn. But instos still in control until Brainchip management can control the SP with some revenue. This buying back in of instos will run for a bit now - where to you can't be fully sure but hopefully back to .35 to .40 over the next month.

Until there is real revenue changing or big partnership with assumed revenue news we will be staying below .50 is my guess.

I am hoping that Brainchip release some nuggets very soon though as they have hinted at, as they need to start announcing some great deals soon to get the price back up near $1 by the next AGM otherwise they know what is going to happen!

Go BRN!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

hotty4040

Regular
  • Haha
Pump and Dump ?

Pump and Pump !

Akida Ballista with a pump included possibly ????

hotty...
Dont care what it takes to get us up and away...

Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Just got back online .... Optus.... Very broken connection.

Looking good .

Esq,

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Vladsblood

Regular
It's a nice day and the upward movement is overdue as we were well oversold.

Unfortunately we are still under quite decent manipulation by instos until we have real revenue linked news.

The stock been massively oversold like most smaller cap tech stocks with no profits and a lot of these smaller tech stocks with great prospects are running up in price now as Bond yields are slipping in the US so there is a natural pivot back to equities that have been oversold and instos are ready for the returns on those in the next economic cycle - this is a massive shift this last week for many smaller tech stocks and finally it is BRN's turn. But instos still in control until Brainchip management can control the SP with some revenue. This buying back in of instos will run for a bit now - where to you can't be fully sure but hopefully back to .35 to .40 over the next month.

Until there is real revenue changing or big partnership with assumed revenue news we will be staying below .50 is my guess.

I am hoping that Brainchip release some nuggets very soon though as they have hinted at, as they need to start announcing some great deals soon to get the price back up near $1 by the next AGM otherwise they know what is going to happen!

Go BRN!
Been waiting for them to release some nuggets for some years now but they still have a very bad case of constipation !! 😂 Vlad

• Haha
  • Haha
  • Fire

Home101

Regular
Seems like the Investors presentation worked out well and someone got in eagerly. Would be very pleased with a close above 20 cents for the week.

• Fire
Top Bottom