BRN Discussion Ongoing

Proga

Regular
It's a nice day and the upward movement is overdue as we were well oversold.

Unfortunately we are still under quite decent manipulation by instos until we have real revenue linked news.

The stock been massively oversold like most smaller cap tech stocks with no profits and a lot of these smaller tech stocks with great prospects are running up in price now as Bond yields are slipping in the US so there is a natural pivot back to equities that have been oversold and instos are ready for the returns on those in the next economic cycle - this is a massive shift this last week for many smaller tech stocks and finally it is BRN's turn. But instos still in control until Brainchip management can control the SP with some revenue. This buying back in of instos will run for a bit now - where to you can't be fully sure but hopefully back to .35 to .40 over the next month.

Until there is real revenue changing or big partnership with assumed revenue news we will be staying below .50 is my guess.

I am hoping that Brainchip release some nuggets very soon though as they have hinted at, as they need to start announcing some great deals soon to get the price back up near $1 by the next AGM otherwise they know what is going to happen!

Go BRN!
We'll know in the next few months if not before if MB are using it in their MMA platform. They're always tight lipped during development but start dropping info as the release nears to create hype ie what Magnus is doing atm with his "what questions do you want me to answer".

Reactions: 5 users

toasty

Regular
Seems like the Investors presentation worked out well and someone got in eagerly. Would be very pleased with a close above 20 cents for the week.
What could they possibly have told potential investors. Any trade that's based on info that's not available to the wider market would be insider trading.........

The buy side is stacked higher than I can remember atm with the sell side very thin. Could this be the start of a short squeeze? We can only hope........ :)

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
WEARABLES.. The word du jour!

This bodes very well for for us methinks, especially given the new Akida™ 2.0 architecture!

Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 1.35.49 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 1.41.20 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Getupthere

Regular
I would be very disappointed in our company if the investment presentation held is the reason why this pump is happening.

We don’t need a pump to do a CR at a discounted price.

I would hope our company is better than that.

Reactions: 11 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Shorts covering ?

Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Labsy

Regular
What is going on??? Is someone snapping up shares or are shorts closing?? 🤔 perhaps both?...

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

mrgds

Regular
What is going on??? Is someone snapping up shares or are shorts closing?? 🤔 perhaps both?...
Screenshot (76).png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
What could they possibly have told potential investors

Most likely what we all, already know. All it takes is for someone new to see the capabilities, vision, and existing market validation of this product, and then momentum builds. That's the whole point of doing investor presentations.

But you knew that, didn't you......................

giphy (7).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

mrgds

Regular
Most likely what we all, already know. All it takes is for someone new to see the capabilities, vision, and existing market validation of this product, and then momentum builds. That's the whole point of doing investor presentations.

But you knew that, didn't you......................

View attachment 49051
Ill agree @wilzy123 , ............... "what WE already know" and i'll add, what many "deep pockets already know or are just starting to realize"

It sucks
how the market can be so heavily manipulated, but as we all know, ................PANTENE (y)

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Attachments

• 20230824_063426.jpg
    20230824_063426.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 83
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

manny100

Regular
I wonder what they presented to the potential investors given we haven't landed any new IP deals, new revenue, and there was almost 0 market sensitive annoucements other than new product releases and financial statements...

I hardly doubt investors will naively believe that our tech is amazing when there is absolutely nothing that backs that statement up financially...

Given MegaChips took a massice stake in Morse Micro, I wonder if that door is also open for us...
Looks like you may have been a little, err heaps off the mark. Today at least.
But yes todays action is a welcome surprise.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Looks like you may have been a little, err heaps off the mark. Today at least.
But yes todays action is a welcome surprise.
1699415705169.png
:) :cool:

• Fire
  • Wow
If you following Share Price charting - a technical BUY was also issued on BRN stock yesterday - as the stock had been steadily moving up and confirmation of some buying support was there. That is part of what today is, the other part is we were mass oversold and mass selling had been primarily complete for a while and simply time to move back up with tech sector sentiment improving in the last week.

Honestly Instos could only hold the price down below .20 for so long as that was stupid cheap... you could see the instos buy and sell walls holding the price down below .20 on the daily - it of course will continue as have no doubt that there is mass accumulation occurring down here at these levels by instos grinding and keeping the price down here as long as they can while they grind away at any buys they can get!

The move has nothing to do with company news.

Simply the tech sector recovery has finally made its way to BRN.

What Brainchip management need to take advantage of here is release some damn good revenue associated news along with this recovery then watch the 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 40 users
Those that have sold shares the last few days and just got their Optus internet connection back..

frank-dux-blind.gif

But yeah, what's going on today 🤔..

• Haha
Reactions: 39 users

Damo4

Regular
Those that have sold shares the last few days and just got their Optus internet connection back..

View attachment 49061

But yeah, what's going on today 🤔..

Hopefully we can follow in South Korea's footsteps.
Shorters can eat an honest **** imo

Its-gone GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Galaxycar

Regular
For those watching the sell side there is a 1080000 trade that keeps on changing from 23.5 to 24 to now $0.25 someone is propping the sell side by 1million shares and pulling or selling to themselves at the last minute.

Top Bottom