BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cgc516

Regular
why there is no speed ticket today?๐Ÿคช

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
I love the refresh button today - so entertaining.

Now what's going to happen at close - new day high or profit takers sell....hmmmm

Notice the instos already have their sell wall set at .24 to slow the rise and hold it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Cgc516

Regular
Because of the Optus? Now we know what to do ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Cgc516

Regular
Try and make Optus fail more often?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Optus is the biggest shorter to us !

Reactions: 1 users
How unfortunate for the employees that might have cashed in some shares recently, now they now how we feel.

1699419174263.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
  • Haha
  • Wow

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
If you following Share Price charting - a technical BUY was also issued on BRN stock yesterday - as the stock had been steadily moving up and confirmation of some buying support was there. That is part of what today is, the other part is we were mass oversold and mass selling had been primarily complete for a while and simply time to move back up with tech sector sentiment improving in the last week.

Honestly Instos could only hold the price down below .20 for so long as that was stupid cheap... you could see the instos buy and sell walls holding the price down below .20 on the daily - it of course will continue as have no doubt that there is mass accumulation occurring down here at these levels by instos grinding and keeping the price down here as long as they can while they grind away at any buys they can get!

The move has nothing to do with company news.

Simply the tech sector recovery has finally made its way to BRN.

What Brainchip management need to take advantage of here is release some damn good revenue associated news along with this recovery then watch the ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

1699419601059.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Gonna be an interesting auction today!

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

mrgds

Regular
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A "HUMPDAY WEDNESDAY, GREEN BABY YEAH"...........!

Screenshot (36).png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

JB49

Regular
Announcement tomorrow?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Rskiff

Regular
Announcement tomorrow?
I doubt it, as every time brn goes up in a good chunk, people always come out and predict a announcement and are disappointed. The company has proven time and time again not to leak. But who knows?

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

skutza

Regular
Holy crap, I've not bought any for a while and look what happens, I'm back in the green today baby YEAH! lol, I promise never to buy another BRN share lord, just keep giving me 38.89% each day and we'll be friends for life!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

DK6161

Regular
Is it just me, or does anyone else see the huge jump today and thought......Meh. Probably gonna drop by the same amount tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜….

Fingers cross the run will continue for the rest of the week and year.

Reactions: 16 users
  • Haha
  • Fire

IloveLamp

Top 20
Well the sp action today and the lack of a speeding ticket, for me alone is evidence enough of just how much manipulation is going on, and just how crooked the asx really is........wow.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Damo4

Regular
SP really doing what the SP does...

If the board was to blame for the decline, will the complainers email Tony now and thank him for his near 40% performance?
Please forward responses lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

mrgds

Regular
If you following Share Price charting - a technical BUY was also issued on BRN stock yesterday - as the stock had been steadily moving up and confirmation of some buying support was there. That is part of what today is, the other part is we were mass oversold and mass selling had been primarily complete for a while and simply time to move back up with tech sector sentiment improving in the last week.

Honestly Instos could only hold the price down below .20 for so long as that was stupid cheap... you could see the instos buy and sell walls holding the price down below .20 on the daily - it of course will continue as have no doubt that there is mass accumulation occurring down here at these levels by instos grinding and keeping the price down here as long as they can while they grind away at any buys they can get!

The move has nothing to do with company news.

Simply the tech sector recovery has finally made its way to BRN.

What Brainchip management need to take advantage of here is release some damn good revenue associated news along with this recovery then watch the ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
Great post @Fastback6666 ................... its been my "uneducated veiw" that the accumulation has been happening all the way down from at least 50c
The accumulators haven"t cared whether they buy at 50c, 40c, 30c, as imho they know its worth much more, but of course with deep pockets they were able to drag the s/p down to rediculous lows. I genuinely feel for any shareholder that had to sell for any unforeseen circumstance.

Here's hoping Sean's and Tony's "Un-announced Investor Trip" will warrant a positive price sensitive ann soon! ๐Ÿคž

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom